• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B Tournament of BIG FRIENDLY BIG FRIEND HUGS!

Forgot about them, anyway I'm pretty sure the former's Absorption is pretty OP from my very limited experience with Dragon Ball and the ladder will pretty much have nothing due to 3-B shit being restricted (basically if Buu's absorption isn't as OP as i think it is then he is in and the ladder won't have his 3-B shit, so he'd be really limited and you would probably be better off with going for a different DB 4-B)
3-B comes from Moro manipulating the planet's energy. He can still use his other magic though so you can just restrict his 3-B spell

As for Kid Buu, his absorption would need him to physically envelope the victim in his body, and then pulling it back it, so it isn't passive or something

3-B comes from Moro manipulating the planet's energy. He can still use his other magic though so you can just restrict his 3-B spell

As for Kid Buu, his absorption would need him to physically envelope the victim in his body, and then pulling it back it, so it isn't passive or something
Moro only has "at least 3-B with Magic" listed, I was made to believe that he would have to physically slap bitches here, but I will complain about his absorption of souls and life force now, they will not fall under his 3-B with magic and are very scary for this tournament, how do they work

I think Buu is in at the very least, unsure about moro

Moro only has "at least 3-B with Magic" listed, I was made to believe that he would have to physically slap bitches here, but I will complain about his absorption of souls and life force now, they will not fall under his 3-B with magic and are very scary for this tournament, how do they work and does he spam them

I think Buu is in at the very least, unsure about moro
Moro's life force manip is him basically diraining the energy of those around him to make himself stronger, while weakening his enemies.

It's not passive, but pretty fast, as he depowered SSB Goku to his base in seconds

Not sure where soul absorption comes from, since I don't remember him doing anything like this

Doesn’t kirito open up with his ridiculous AOE freezing, I know that I am way more lenient on hax here due to AP but damn, and Sailor moon has RIDICULOUS reality shit and has higher-D shit, hell to the naw
I almost got away with Sailor Moon. Yes. Kirito opens up with freezing, but I won't say it's ridiculous since this is not his 4-A Key. 4-B Kirito only for now.

I almost got away with Sailor Moon. Yes. Kirito opens up with freezing, but I won't say it's ridiculous since this is not his 4-A Key. 4-B Kirito only for now.
You think I dont look at every key? I didn't even have to look very far to find my "hell no" excuse on Sailor moon!

I distinctly recall it being aoe and an easy kill option

Doesn’t kirito open up with his ridiculous AOE freezing, I know that I am way more lenient on hax here due to AP but damn, and Sailor moon has RIDICULOUS reality shit and has higher-D shit, hell to the naw
Sailor Moon doesn't have blatant Higher-D shit to my knowledge. That said, she managed to stalemate this guy in a match and he had passive mind, soul, power null in the trillions and thought-based law-hax. So yeah, she ain't touching this tourney.

Moro's life force manip is him basically diraining the energy of those around him to make himself stronger, while weakening his enemies.

It's not passive, but pretty fast, as he depowered SSB Goku to his base in seconds

Not sure where soul absorption comes from, since I don't remember him doing anything like this
It's passive in this key. He turn a 3-B into 4B.

It's passive in this key. He turn a 3-B into 4B.
He depowered Goku back to his base form, but it won't reduce others by that much. This would be NLF

The reason it's so drastic for Goku is that Base Goku is now rated as 4-B, while SSB Goku is rated as 3-B.

Also, Vegeta was able to fight him pretty well in SSG before he got more energy, which firced Goku and Vegeta to use SSB after they wrre drained of energy

He depowered Goku back to his base form, but it won't reduce others by that much. This would be NLF

The reason it's so drastic for Goku is that Base Goku is now rated as 4-B, while SSB Goku is rated as 3-B.

Also, Vegeta was able to fight him pretty well in SSG before he got more energy, which firced Goku and Vegeta to use SSB after they wrre drained of energy
To cut this short. Not my Tournament .
But I wouldn't suggest using a character with 3-B magic that can absorb energy without them knowing and attacks on that level.

never thought i would not allow someone into a tourney due to probability manipulation, but it seems Kirito has that as an easy win if hes confident
"Probability Manipulation (If an Incarnation user truly believes that they are weaker than their foe, even subconsciously, reality will be rewritten to ensure their defeat (and vice versa). If both sides are both completely confident in a battle, it will be a battle to see who's mental willpower is stronger than the other)"
I see hugs and here I am. Hand over the hugs.

I mean... I literally don't know a single character that is 4-B and isn't supernatural...
Like, a normal punch of a supernatural being actually works against them, due to being supernatural and all that.

Well, I guess if you have mechas or something in the tourney it might be a problem. RIP in that case.
Then it should be worded that way, also Superman, Majin Buu, and both primarchs aren't exactly supernatural, they can all attack in a supernatural way sure, but will Supermans punch not get lol invulnerability'd?

Then it should be worded that way, also Superman, Majin Buu, and both primarchs aren't exactly supernatural, they can all attack in a supernatural way sure, but will Supermans punch not get lol invulnerability'd?
I mean, Buu is supernatural as an inherently magical being. But yeah, saw the vulkan dude too late. I guess for him it's a problem.
Well, I'm out. Don't know any other haxless 4-B's.

I mean, Buu is supernatural as an inherently magical being. But yeah, saw the vulkan dude too late. I guess for him it's a problem.
But well, I'm out. Don't know any other haxless 4-B's.
I mean, hax is allowed, look at Vulkan having Low-Godly regen, in fact hax is pretty much required to account for the max AP being 5 Gigafoe, im denying them due to invulnerability against normal attacks, even if all four I mentioned have or can make their attacks supernatural, there's also them having no hax to account for being baseline

Back