• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Tournament

The only character from inFAMOUS who might be fair for this is Alden. Sasha had mind hax attached to everything in her arsenal, but I'm worried Alden might be above the AP limit.
He should be fine, if he is a little above the AP limit it wouldn't be by much and even then the difference is unquantifiable between Alden and 27 Megatons

I mean, Cole tanked said 27 megatons literally right as he got his powers. Then he amped himself 6 times before he fought Alden... plus, he has accelerated development, meaning he's getting stronger all the time anyways. That's a pretty big gap, even if it is unquantifiable.

But, if there are no objections, I'll use Alden Tate: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alden_Tate

Sorry, I was tired when making the post. I meant to type "You can make the Type 4 Immortality a BFR". The Type 4 works by resurrecting at its home island after death, but if this is too much, you put it far enough that it leads to a BFR.

Last edited:
I wanted to say Hajime, but base would be at the very least above 12 megatons and with his amp would be at minimun above 36 so I can't nominate him or someone from Arifureta. I can't think of characters of 7-B from the verses I like, what a sad thing.

What if a character is like, super high into L7B? Still doable?
They better have dura neg or the 30 Megatonners throw AP

But considering I think your talking about baki no. And they're getting downgraded to 8-A if I recall

I mean-

Here's some ideas

Tenjian / Elise (likely two of them, since the third one just doesn't die or smth)

Akame / Esdeath

Metal Sonic

Some L7B MHA char idk

Some others I cant think of the top of my head, I'm just shoving in filler people btw, aside from Tenjian- so I dunno much about AGK lol

Last edited:
Nah, it's just a thing she has. But her other natural haxes that she can spam like gravity magic, paralysis inducement, petrification, etc. are totally in her standard moveset.
I am fine with Gravity Manipulation but the other two if spammed and not resisted are game-ending, how fast do the two ladders come out and can they be dodged?

I am fine with Gravity Manipulation but the other two if spammed and not resisted are game-ending, how fast do the two ladders come out and can they be dodged?
Paralysis takes a while to do because she needs to drink a potion first to perform it and the incantation is slower than others. Petrification is a side-effect of another spell physically hitting the target and they can be dodged.

Back