• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 2 of the 7-B Tournament! Asta vs Midnight (Macbeth)!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
speed equal

battle takes place in Oryx's Sanctuary

fighters start 10 meters away

Black Asta is restricted, and second key asta is used

second key Midnight is used

Midnight (Macbeth)(scales to 27.3 Megatons): 5

Asta(Upscales to 8.8 Megatons): 0

Coin flip of doom: 0

battle music(lol)

Last edited:
as Much of Midnight ap advantage i vote to Asta because he can slash trough the his magic nullify that and hit him also the illusions wouldn't work on Asta because he can nullify that thanks to his Demons slayer sword

Midnight has about a 3x AP advantage, with reflector magic he can create illusions based on bending light, he can warp Asta's own cloths to crush him with at least class M LS. And he can EE Asta with Genesis Zero if he gets in close. And as I mentioned above Midnights reflector Magic can reflect passive anti magic just like he did against Earthland Byro.

So anyways I'm voting for Midnight, the ability to reflect antimagic basically leaves Asta with just his CQC to land attacks on Midnight but given Midnight has the AP advantage, better Hax, and can restrain him, Midnight Takes this.

As much as it pains me to say, I don't think Asta can defend against Midnight's onslaught of Reflector Magic with just his anti-magic and brute strength.

Midnight FRA.

Back