• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Echidna's feat is 6.02488992648291 Megatons, Small City level+

Reboot is 9.63982388237265 Megatons, City level

It's a matter of storm intensity between the two, Echinda doesn't quite have the thundery thundery. And again, Nero is quite above her, thereby baseline

Ah, I see. I'll update the OP, then, although it doesn't really make a difference here.

YungManzi said:
So, you're arguing that Squalo will not simply use rain flames to slow down and dodge, instead he will parry and keep his body in the line of fire of the attack.
How does one slow down a cut in space?

Nero - 9 (Ovens, Rebuble, TISS, Schnee, Xtasy, Wright, John, Anton, Arrogant)

Squalo - 11 (Litentric, Starter, Yung, Jacky, Rot, Velox, Dragon, Xanx, Phoenixstorm, Gyro, SSBXeno)

Inconclusive - 1 (Overlord)

Grace for Squalo has ended and grace for incon has started again.

I can only really do that until after grace has ended, but yeah, if grace ends on incon I'm flipping a coin.

AnonymousBlank said:
I was referring to the beam blade which Nero always leads with and, from what I have gathered, outranges Squalo
I mean, Squalo can just dodge them.

Nero - 9 (Ovens, Rebuble, TISS, Schnee, Xtasy, Wright, John, Anton, Arrogant)

Squalo - 12 (Litentric, Starter, Yung, Jacky, Rot, Velox, Dragon, Xanx, Phoenixstorm, Gyro, SSBXeno, Iap)

Grace starts again.

Zark2099 said:
I don't wanna cast a vote bcoz this is complete torture
I currently want to vote Squalo just to make sure we can continue faster but I also want to vote Nero just to screw with people. Decisions, decisions.

....... Imma come back and vote Nero in 23 hrs for keks

Cueio 2020 said:
Nero FRA.
porque

Nero - 10 (Ovens, Rebuble, TISS, Schnee, Xtasy, Wright, John, Anton, Arrogant)

Squalo - 12 (Litentric, Starter, Yung, Jacky, Rot, Velox, Dragon, Xanx, Phoenixstorm, Gyro, SSBXeno, Iap)

Grace ends again.

Nero - 11 (Ovens, Rebuble, TISS, Schnee, Xtasy, Wright, John, Anton, Arrogant, Zark)

Back