• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Brackets Round 7

What can Wordgirl do to get around Hyper Intuition? Tsuna also has Zero Point Breakthrough, that could also work.

Wordgirl has a pretty significant AP advantage, 42 kilotons vs 12.9 kilotons.

Her abilities aren't garbage either, but Tsuna has the advantage of probably being a bit more willing to kill right off the bat. Plus, the fact that he possesses Ice Manipulation probably makes Wordgirl's icy breath null and void. And that forcefield of his probably allows him to take a few more hits from Wordgirl while he battles his way around a 3.26x AP advantage.

In short, Tsuna is just too versatile and skilled for the flying grammar nazi

Didn't really see the need to put more given the reasoning already above mine but sure why not?

Tsuna has better versatility in combat, more skill (afaik), can mitigate her AP advantage with forcefields, clair and precog, flight makes her earth manip far less effective if not irrelevant, and also comes with a considerable range advantage to wear her down with his flames before she can even try to hit him.

If you're voting for reasons above yours then say something like FRA. But thanks for elaborating, vote counted

anime boy fra

Right, well I already informed Jacky a couple days back, so I'll just move on to the next round.

Back