• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Xtas miscounted. He has down 7 people listed next to Squalo but only has "6"

1. Litentric
  2. Starter
  3. Yung
  4. Jacky
  5. Rot
  6. Velox
  7. Dragon

He did count them all, just said six instead of seven, lol.

Anyway, yeah, in that case, unless somebody comes to Nero's defense, that's grace and we can start the next part of the brackets.

I'm voting Nero as well, I see zero reason why blocking the blade beam would for absolutely zero explained reason Stop if Squalo doesn't resist spatial manipulation.

Yeah he probs gets fatally cut anyways if he tries to block

Even if Squalo dashes then clashes first he still dies, so I vote Nero

Nero - 6 (Ovens, Rebuble, TISS, Schnee, Xtasy, Wright)

Squalo - 7 (Litentric, Starter, Yung, Jacky, Rot, Velox, Dragon)

@Schnee & Rebuble

So, you're arguing that Squalo will not simply use rain flames to slow down and dodge, instead he will parry and keep his body in the line of fire of the attack.

That way, Nero will one-shot at the start of the fight.

1) We've only ever seen Squalo use his blade to parry bladed attacks (As in, attacks with a sword....not long range beam attacks), other attacks (Like Gokudera's bombs or Zakuto's flames) he either dodges or uses rain flames.

Nero - 8 (Ovens, Rebuble, TISS, Schnee, Xtasy, Wright, SSBXeno, Phoenixstorm)

Squalo - 8 (Litentric, Starter, Yung, Jacky, Rot, Velox, Dragon, John)

I feel like this is gonna rely on someone just changing their vote.

Either due to actually being convinced or literally just because they want this to be over. If it's the latter that sucks

Nero's matches are either one-sided & short, or controversial & long.

This and the first Akame vs Nero thread are the latter.

If this didn't happen to be a bracket, then everyone would probably be more or less content with an Inconclusive due to these arguments, as either Squalo paralyzes Nero into submission, or Nero cuts through Squalo like a ginsu knife.

However, because it is a bracket...

Inconclusive, either Nero space slash or Squalo paralyzes, and they both the same chances to pull their win condiction

Quick, someone reach through the computer and shove Dargoo out of bed so he can make a judgement call here.

Starter Pack said:
Quick, someone reach through the computer and shove Dargoo out of bed so he can make a judgement call here.
funny enough I just woke up like 10 mins ago

Inconclusive matches in the brackets usually involve a tiebreaker round of sorts to see who moves on, I'll have to think of something unless someone gets a solid lead.

Nero - 8 (Ovens, Rebuble, TISS, Schnee, Xtasy, Wright, SSBXeno, Phoenixstorm)

Squalo - 9 (Litentric, Starter, Yung, Jacky, Rot, Velox, Dragon, John, Xanx)

Inconclusive - 1 (Overlord)

Nero - 8 (Ovens, Rebuble, TISS, Schnee, Xtasy, Wright, SSBXeno, John)

Squalo - 9 (Litentric, Starter, Yung, Jacky, Rot, Velox, Dragon, Xanx, Phoenixstorm)

Inconclusive - 1 (Overlord)

Back