• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can't we start the next match while this one is still going? Or is that not allowed? We're really just waiting on FRA, but it seems much more likely that this'll be a coin flip, or someone will troll and that'll cause one side to win. Either way, the actual debating is finished.

@Litentric

The next match actually started and finished before this ended. The third match should be up soon.

I see, my mistake.

I'm glad Magilou won. I love the Tales Of Series.

It feels like I have 4-5 representatives in this tournament even though I chose none of them myself. I didn't even realizes the Tales of Beseria cast had 7-B keys.

Just gonna

Tbh I prefer Nero's arguments

Which means I vote for him

which I hate because it brings it closer to inco

Nero - 12 (Ovens, Rebuble, TISS, Schnee, Xtasy, Wright, John, Anton, Arrogant, Zark, Bambu)

Squalo - 12 (Litentric, Starter, Yung, Jacky, Rot, Velox, Dragon, Xanx, Phoenixstorm, Gyro, SSBXeno, Iap)

Inconclusive - 1 (Overlord)

Nero - 13 (Ovens, Rebuble, TISS, Schnee, Xtasy, Wright, John, Anton, Arrogant, Zark, Bambu, Iap)

Squalo - 11 (Litentric, Starter, Yung, Jacky, Rot, Velox, Dragon, Xanx, Phoenixstorm, Gyro, SSBXeno)

Inconclusive - 1 (Overlord)

SOMEONE

JUST VOTE NERO

RRAAAAAAGH

At this point this is just trolling. Just add this as inconclusive and be done with it. No point in continuing the voting if people are continuosly removing and adding votes.

I bet 90% of the people didn't even read the arguments provided before sticking an FRA.

Back