• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Battle Royale (With Music inside)

Nocturne has no feats of nulling magic like Medusa's Gaze, you literally only need to look at Medusa to get instantly petrified.

> If Nocturne is around the head won't petrify. Also can Medusa's head petrify wraiths? If not we can't cross over his other abilities.

All of Kratos's magics works equally on enemies, no matter who it is.

The Summoners have very potent magic and they were nothing but fodder to Nocturne. Why would Medusa's Gaze all of a sudden not be nulled?

Looking doesn't matter if the effect is not going to work due to being magic based. It's like saying you will burn yourself on a match when the match is underwater.

Also, how is Noc nulling life absorption that ignores distance to hit the enemy? He has no feats of nulling someone that will appear in his body as soon as it is activated and consume him.

Also, how is Noc going to ignore Kratos's time-manip, which effectively nulls his Magic Absorption because the darkness can't move in stopped time?

@Assalt

The Summoners have very potent magic and they were nothing but fodder to Nocturne. Why would Medusa's Gaze all of a sudden not be nulled?

Unless "very potent magic" means "transmutation", Nocturne gets petrified. He has no feats of resisting transmutation hax at all.

"It is magic so it is getting nulled' is a blatant NLF.

And is the time manip magic based? If so it isn't going to work.

Kratos holds up a stone that instantly freezes the enemy.

Also, Charon Wrath doesn't appear inside Noc's body, but right around it. And it is consuming all of his powers as soon as it appears.

Speed is equalized.

And have they ever used it against him?

I'm going to sleep soon, so I'll only be able to respond tomorrow.

We're waiting to tomorrow what should be done tonight? If it's a spell in his area cast by someone who isn't far more powerful, it is going to fail. The Summoners tried it and failed, the other champions try it and fail.

Turning off the computer right now.

But I can say he probably isn't nulling Charons Wrath.

So we need to wait an extra day to wrap this up? To me it is pretty clear this is a tie between Noc and Kazumi.

@Overlord

First,Noc or Kazumi mind hax him,then Kratos just use poseidon rage,finally Strange just BFR him,make Nov can't recreated in his spaceship,thats the scenario that Nov lose here.

Kratos being banned from the High 6-A recruitment is an absolute NO.

The reason why he mass-wipes so much is because this is GOW 1 Kratos. GOW 3 doesn't use all of his haxes in-character

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Overlord
First,Noc or Kazumi mind hax him,then Kratos just use poseidon rage,finally Strange just BFR him,make Nov can't recreated in his spaceship,thats the scenario that Nov lose here.

Novakid being mind smashed or atomized or being teleported in another universe wouldn't block his ship from re-creating him from scratch, as seen in the re-spawn animatio

Can't Kazumi just memory wipe Novakid giving him the intelligence of a vegetable?

I could argue for Kratos, but I really want the High 6-A royale to start, since my boi will be at his absolute peak there.

So end this.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
But i can't see Nov have a chance agaisnt Kazumi and Kratos and Noc who is more haxed than him.

if novakid gets a lucky shot with the matter manipulator kratos is screwed and i think novakid has enought power advantage to blow Kazumi to pieces with a single attack, but i'm not sure. But Noc is no-no, Novakid has no way to get pass his intangibility

@Kal

Oh yeah,there is memory erause,and the reality warping ability,so Nov lose to Kazumi here.

@Kep

I will create that high 6-A and 6-A royal battle,the downside is Kratos is banned

Then why it isn't on his profile?

Also deleting memories =/= controlling the mind (unless the ruin tried that too)

Her mind hax works on hundreds btw

Resistance to Mind Manipulation isn't on Novakid's profile, so Kazumi easily mindhaxes him into oblivion.

What song is this, by the way? It sounds...fitting for someone who worships the Prince of Pleasure like me.

Back