• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Battle Royale (With Music inside)

Kazumi's curses kinda suck. She isn't UKG/AoC (luckily for her). It isn't really something that she can apply in combat.

Granted, she still has plenty of ways to kill people

Kratos eventually uses Poseidon's Rages again. A much, much stronger version than before, since every time he even taps' into it it gets better. I can pull the quote if necessary, but yeah.

However, probably not now. So, who can survive Kratos ignoring durability with Hades's Army? (Souls that follow the opponent and attack them) Or Medusa's Gaze?

I think Kratos has this in the bag.

A quote from the novels (I have the portuguese version, so I'm translating it)

"Massacring Ares's minions proved to be more fun than Kratos had expected. When Zeus gave him the power of lightning bolts, he also apparently recharged his magical repertoire. Poseidon's Rage went on, more lethal than ever, Medusa's Gaze petrified countless dozens of monsters, and Zeus's lightnings destroyed the crowd of petrified monsters".

So Kratos actually uses AOE petrification + lightning bolts that destroy the statues in-character.

And this is just 7-B Kratos. High 6-A Kratos is much stronger and unbelievable, since he is 7-B Kratos + resistance to a lot of bullshit and unlimited Resurrection tied to hope itself. In fact, he has a very good shot in the High 6-A royale, as long as Nihilus isn't allowed. lol

Cih,Kratos should didn't here Kep,he's too boring

Joke aside,this royal battle really not going too well due of Kratos here,if Kep didn't participating Kratos,this will be more interesting,shame you Kep,shame you OvO.

@Assalt

Let me guess,Kazumi,Kratos and Nocturne right? IMO Noc get wrecked by Kazumi and Kratos,leaving this two alone,and maybe Kratos can win in very high difficult here.

Next time,if i create an 7-B battle royale 2.0 ver,i will bann Kratos,muahahahahaha!!!

Noc and Kazumi are really even in their own thread right now.

Also yeah Doc can't really stand up to these guys. Too much hax being flung around.

@Assalt

Now,only with Kratos vs Kazumi thread who still didn't created lol.

Hmm,i see so Strange is killed by that monster trio.

Ahh too bad... But hey, at least Doc can survived for a while.

I'm so proud to Bennedict Cumberbatch.

So, any proof Kazumi and Noc resist Kratos's petrification + atomization combo?

Also, Kratos's lightning bolts in GOW 1 are a chain reaction. So he only needs to hit 1 of them to take care of the other.

Noc needs to think to null. He won't be able to when he gets transmutated and then atomized by a chain reaction.

Assalt said it's a shroud of darkness. Doesn't sound like it's passive at all, so forgive me for wanting the scans.

And Noc needs feats of nullifying while being a transmutated statue that can't think.

The remaining summoners lashed out, flailing against the ghastly fingers that only disappeared long enough to reappear again in greater numbers. Spell incantations decayed on their lips as the magical energies refused to heed their call. The darkness began to suffocate the humans, and they clawed at their eyes in a wild attempt to regain their sight. Devoured by terror, they didn't even sense Nocturne's approach, nor did they feel the blades that cleaved through their soft bodies and condemned their souls to an eternity in the darkness.

It is 100% in character for Noc to lead with this in a fight against multiple opponents, simultaneous mind hax, blindness, and magic nullification

Where in that does it say it is passive? Them reappearing in greater numbers doesn't make them passive, it means they can regen which will be useless when they get atomized one-by-one by a chain reaction

It's so powerful Kratos actually sweats at the possibility of thinking about the lightning bolts while looking at his own hand.

What reappearing in greater numbers? The darnkess is what is passively nullifying the magic, nothing is appearing.

If it can nullify Poseidon's Rage or the lightning bolts, no problem. Kratos runs to Nocturne's statue and hits him with the Blades of Chaos once.

But how is he going to be a statue? Magic is destroyed in proximity to Nocturne.

Basically Nocturne leads this fight with Paranoia. Everyone who doesn't have resistance to mind manip and/or darkness manip is out right there.

Now Kratos is with Noc and Kazumi.

Kratos tries to use Poseidon's rage and it fizzles into nothingness because Nocturne is around. Then he dies to Nocturne and we are now in the Noc vs Kazumi thread.

Kratos dead agaisnt NOC CONFIRMED!!?

Finally, the rock
FINALLY!!

In other hand,this will become Kazumi vs Noc 2.0 again,so yeah inconclusive,they draw.

> Noc is intangible

Kratos's magics ignore intangibility. They can kill wraiths, who are intangible.

> Kratos gets shredded by space-time cuts if he tries to cqc noc

Medusa's Gaze is an AOE lore-wise. It can petrify countless dozens at a time. He won't need to get to CQC.

@Assalt

> But how is he going to be a statue? Magic is destroyed in proximity to Nocturne.

Nocturne literally only needs to look at Medusa's head. His magic isn't nullifying his own vision.

> Kratos tries to use Poseidon's rage and it fizzles into nothingness because Nocturne is around. Then he dies to Nocturne and we are now in the Noc vs Kazumi thread.

Kratos petrifies Noc, who won't be able to null Medusa's Gaze since he literally only needs to look at it.

After that, Kratos either hits Noc with his blades, which aren't getting nulled, or uses Charon's Wrath, which ignores distance and appears in the enemy's body and absorbs all of their lifeforce as soon as it activated. Noc has no feats of nulling that

But Medusa's head is still magic...

If Nocturne is around the head won't petrify. Also can Medusa's head petrify wraiths? If not we can't cross over his other abilities.

Back