• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Battle Royale (With Music inside)

Still doubt Nocturne doesn't die to Kratos's Poseidon Rage. It is far faster than his Mind Manip, since it is instantaneous both lore and gameplay-wise.

Also, Kratos can use Hades's souls which ignore durability.

Kepekley23 said:
Still doubt Nocturne doesn't die to Kratos's Poseidon Rage. It is far faster than his Mind Manip, since it is instantaneous both lore and gameplay-wise.

Agreed

Kepekley23 said:

What does Poseidon's rage do?

It atomizes the opponent in a multi-city block wide to small town AOE.

It can canonically erase intangibles.

I still dont see why Noc cant just absorb Poseidon's Rage or just like...fly out of the way or avoid it through time

Assaltwaffle said:
Kepekley23 said:

What does Poseidon's rage do?

Just need to open a book, Raven just need to slice her sword.

Oh, I forgot Erza possibly be able to resist with lightning Empress Armor while Esdeath can freeze time to dodge, or possibly take out someone.

Kepekley23 said:
It atomizes the opponent in a multi-city block wide to small town AOE.

It can canonically erase intangibles.
If it is that powerful Noc can use Shroud of Darkness to null it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Just need to open a book, Raven just need to slice her sword.
Oh, I forgot Erza possibly be able to resist with lightning Empress Armor while Esdeath can freeze time to dodge, or possibly take out someone.

doctor Strange's BFR is faster tho... Gesture

Kratos's Poseidon Rage is an instantaneous AOE, you'd have to provide feats of him reacting that fast.

Also, every hit of Kratos's blades is enough to absorb all of the lifeforce of a person and add it to Kratos's own strength. He is going to passively absorb a lot of strength here.

Also, Kratos's Poseidon Rage gets far stronger with each use.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Yobo Still think Kazumi and Raven can still dodge it.
Not sure about Erza and Esdeath tho.

Kazumi isn't dodging if BFR'd, although if Raven's portals can go to and from dimensions other then her own, she comes back

Emiya shouldn't be dead by Poseidon's Rage if kills people by atomizing them, because he's not made of atoms. He still dies eventually, because he has no defense against blades that cut space-time and Time Havoc's powers directly counter his, but the reasoning should be changed.

Also, are the characters bloodlusted or in-character?

If they are in-character, no problem, because GOW 1 Kratos canonically leads with Poseidon's Rage and I can show countless instances

Kepekley23 said:
If they are in-character, no problem, because GOW 1 Kratos canonically leads with Poseidon's Rage and I can show countless instances
That's fine, but if they're in character Emiya Time Alters the **** out of there, watches the fight from afar while analyzing everyone's fighting styles and weaknesses with Presence Concealment activated, and then tries to assassinate the last one standing.

Kazumi creating a pocket dimension takes a thought and it's instant. The BFR is the one that needs to open a book.

She can also think Strange out of existence.

Anyway yeah, we should decide who survives Kratos's wipe

Hmmm,if no mass swipe character allowed,why Kratos is here then? Anyway,i will listing who survive Kratos wipe :

-Kazumi (creating pocket dimension and BFR)

-EMIYA (using Scapegoat to escape with time alter and affection from holy grail make him more lucky)

-Nocturne (well didn't know too well for him but i think he can survive)

-Strange

The rest get wiped.

We should probably conclude this so we can move on to the others. So, can anyone beat Kratos or Nocturne? Because it seems like both of them have a chance at this.

I'd say that Kazumi has what it takes to stay in the game

Fear the 7-B teddy bears

Kratos resurrects from Reinhard's spear, Lucemon's erasure and being possessed by the embodiment of possession at the same time. It's futile ovo

Back