• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War General CRT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poseidon is > but the Hippocamps are still sort of comparable.
Not according to Poseidon's profile.
Well Ares isn't that far off so all is well and good.
So how would serious Thor now compare to Ares and the Brother Kings in raw AP?
Ares being a thing and all. Don't write him off just yet, he's more OP than he looks.
I know Ares is OP. But Thor just kinda sucks in comparison.
They're roughly in the same power level yes, but they don't compare to the Blades of Chaos or Kratos going ham.
I was referring to how someone said Ragnarok was above Thor when the game contradicts that.

Also, what do you think of this:

Ngl, considering his base AP is enough to hurt Baldur & Odin (plus IMO he was portrayed as comparable to Kratos and Freya to some extent during the Odin fight), he should be "Up to 2-C, 2-C when serious" in Base.

Thrud would still be only up to 2-C since she's only shown as superior to the "casual" Atreus.

In short;

Zeus and Bloodlusted Kratos >> Full Power Ragnarok Kratos = Freya > Thor ~ Ares < Poseidon > Hades.
Not sure how Thor ~ Ares when Ares scales well above the Blades of Artemis, which are above the BoC, which are vastly superior to Mjolnir.

Not according to Poseidon's profile.
We can fix that.

So how would serious Thor now compare to Ares and the Brother Kings in raw AP?
He'd be comparable, but still overall weaker.

I know Ares is OP. But Thor just kinda sucks in comparison.
He always sucked in comparison given that the BoC literally were a thing.

I was referring to how someone said Ragnarok was above Thor when the game contradicts that.
I know who you're referring to, their arguments have already been debunked. It was just a bad take.

Also, what do you think of this:
Seems good at a glance.

Thanks, KLOL.

I was just never fully comfortable with the reasoning for Thor scaling >= the Greek Brother Kings, even though I myself wish Norse Gods compared to the Greek ones.

The weapon scaling only made me even more sus about the scaling.

Thanks, KLOL.

I was just never fully comfortable with the reasoning for Thor scaling >= the Greek Brother Kings, even though I myself wish Norse Gods compared to the Greek ones.

The weapon scaling only made me even more sus about the scaling.
Current Thor may downscale from Ares slightly but my main point was that the gap isn't that big.

Here you go:

Athena herself stating that her sacrifice to save Zeus brought her to a Higher Existence.

An interview by Cory Barlog himself stating the full nitty-gritty details of it. Here's another interview going in-depth with it. The interviews are linked in the OP, only the Athena part got cut out during editing it seems.
As for the Primordials, here's the scans for them being the literal abstractions and incarnations of the fundamental aspects of nature that they represent, each of which dwarfs the Universe (As seen when Ceto the Green punches the Universe out of Uranus the Orange' face in the Primordial War, where all the Primordials are equally big). Underworld and Tartarus are self-explanatory, Morpheus is this, Nyx is all over the place in Ascension, and Uranus is literally in the scan above where he has the universe punched out of his face by Ceto.

@Planck69 Anything else I missed?

As for the Primordials, here's the scans for them being the literal abstractions and incarnations of the fundamental aspects of nature that they represent, each of which dwarfs the Universe (As seen when Ceto the Green punches the Universe out of Uranus the Orange' face in the Primordial War, where all the Primordials are equally big). Underworld and Tartarus are self-explanatory, Morpheus is this, Nyx is all over the place in Ascension, and Uranus is literally in the scan above where he has the universe punched out of his face by Ceto.

@Planck69 Anything else I missed?
Nah, you good.

I am not sure of single statement grants HDE.
What do you mean? Ascended Athena exists well above all the Gods and all of Greek Creation, her higher existence is explicitly stated to grant more power which corrupted her as a result, she even became uninteractible to the denizens of the Greek Pantheon itself.

The Primordials dwarf their respective realms which is visually shown to us in the Ascension Gif where Ceto punches out the Universe out of Uranus's face (Some of them are those realms). Chaos herself is the Primordial Realm that precedes all of creation and birthed the Primordials.

What do you mean? Ascended Athena exists well above all the Gods and all of Greek Creation, her higher existence is explicitly stated to grant more power which corrupted her as a result, she even became uninteractible to the denizens of the Greek Pantheon itself.
The bolded part, do you have any scans for that?

The Norse stuff looks fine at a glance, but as I’ve said before, my knowledge of GoW ends there and I can‘t give any thoughts on the Greek stuff.

No, it's Hope-Exclusive. Kratos channeled Hope through the BoO at that moment.
I thought the Hope was inside of him and that when he impaled himself he released Hope from his body.

Either way, if Hope doesn't have the ability to kill Ascended Athena yet, it should.

I thought the Hope was inside of him and that when he impaled himself he released Hope from his body.
He used Hope to get Hope out of himself. Only Hope can harm Hope. It was the only way he could truly kill himself and get everything out of his system to screw Athena over one last time.

Either way, if Hope doesn't have the ability to kill Ascended Athena yet, it should.
Not sure what else it would grant really other than Advanced NPI TBF, which he already has. Athena part would just be added on top. Hope really scared the ever-loving crap out of Ascended Athena.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230326-232935_Discord.jpg

When did Hermes do it with her?

And why does Aphrodite get abilities that only her children have shown?

Agree with virtually all.
Helios and Cronos should get Non-Physical Interaction for being able to physically interact with and fight against the likes of Nyx and Uranus, both of whom we accept as Type 1 Concepts with Type 1 Abstract Existence.
I think this should go to all of the Titans, honestly, as they all fought the Primordials.
As a result, Realm Tears would also be Void Manipulation by default, as Mimir calls them out to be voids
Which should Grant Kratos Void resistance, Sigrun too as she's fine being inside a realm tear
Demigod Kratos' 6-A end should just be High 6-A. He's superior to Demigod tier Redeemed Warriors, who're superior to the mortal tier Warriors, whom the feat is performed by. And seeing as there's a less than 1.2x difference between the value and the baseline of High 6-A, he should just move up outright. Of course, The Furies would as well.
I think 6-A should go for Kratos and the Furies. Straight up 4-A, as they're already noted to be more powerful, and it kinda makes the Ascension to Demigod status for the warriors a little odd. Only Warriors should have it. If not, then I don't mind high 6-A. Welcome back.

I think this should go to all of the Titans, honestly, as they all fought the Primordials.
AFAIK only Helios and Cronos are explicitly shown to do so. I'll let the verse experts decide this.

Which should Grant Kratos Void resistance, Sigrun too as she's fine being inside a realm tear
Overriden by Kratos resisting Erinys' Void shenanigans. The Norse stuff, Garm and Realm Tears included, would be further additions.

I think 6-A should go for Kratos and the Furies. Straight up 4-A, as they're already noted to be more powerful, and it kinda makes the Ascension to Demigod status for the warriors a little odd. Only Warriors should have it. If not, then I don't mind high 6-A. Welcome back.
Ah well, too late for that now.

AFAIK only Helios and Cronos are explicitly shown to do so. I'll let the verse experts decide this.
Fair enough, it definitely scales back to Hyperion as he's identical to Helios at least
Overriden by Kratos resisting Erinys' Void shenanigans. The Norse stuff, Garm and Realm Tears included, would be further additions.
True
Ah well, too late for that now.
🧢 Never too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back