• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Battle Royale (With Music inside)

Gogmazios does have a high level intelligence, much higher than that of an average human. Also, simply by moving it sends out large globs of oil which can instantly get you stuck, and if not taken care of fast enough it will blow up. Also, Gogmazios can instantly use its Heated Oil Laser, which can effortlessly one-hit hunters. Otherwise, yeah, Monster Hunter monsters aren't really powerful. And if it becomes enraged, it will start flying and the oil it sends out will explode even faster. Its attack also just become more powerful in general.

I don't know, but until someone who does know can clarify, you shouldn't count Astro out yet. That's not to say I think he has any chance of winning-- I should have known not to put him in the same arena as a bloody Puella character-- but until we know for sure, don't pronounce him dead at the first wipe.

Noc makes anyone without resistance to mind hax tear themselves apart out of fear

Then proceeds o shred anyone without regen or resistances with his space-time cutting attacks

The attack isn't High 6-A, but it has the same properties as the original version, so Noc can't null

Also, what are his nulling feats?

Kratos can't null Poseidon's High 6-A attacks, and Poseidon said in the novels Poseidon's Rage had the same properties as his own abilities, except it was only a fraction of their strength.

So he can't null.

And even if he does null, it gets MUCH stronger everytime Kratos uses it, as said by Kratos himself. Once he uses it a second time, I doubt he will be able to null.

Also, Kratos can also atomize casually with his Zeus's Bolts magic. He can throw several at a time, if a single one hits, Nocturne is dead on spot.

I see, so can Kratos survive having his mind physically collapse? Can he resist being blinded? And you never responded to how Kratos would resist mind hax that affected millions Also why cant Noc just absorb those attacks or create a forcefield to protect himself?

Kratos has done it twice in the franchise.

Being blinded? Context would be nice.

Also, scan on the millions part?

Done what? Have his brain physically cave in within his own skull?

Scans inbound

Also why cant Noc just absorb those attacks or create a forcefield to protect himself?

WeeklyBattles said:
Also why cant Noc just absorb those attacks or create a forcefield to protect himself?

because that attacks is more than 5 times stronger than anything he ever faced

Unless Nocturne's forcefields have feats against attacks that scale from 30++++++ megatons (likely far more), it rips his forcefield apart.

@Kep Being blinded in that he quite literally infects them with darkness that removes their ability to see:

"The remaining summoners lashed out, flailing against the ghastly fingers that only disappeared long enough to reappear again in greater numbers. Spell incantations decayed on their lips as the magical energies refused to heed their call. The darkness began to suffocate the humans, and they clawed at their eyes in a wild attempt to regain their sight. Devoured by terror, they didn't even sense Nocturne's approach, nor did they feel the blades that cleaved through their soft bodies and condemned their souls to an eternity in the darkness."

Nocturne's mind hax is fueled by the countless people he's killed over the course of human history:

Nocturne had drifted through the minds of humans for endless expanses of time. He beheld the faces they yearned for, absorbed the desires that coursed through their veins, and inhabited the fantasies that set their hearts ablaze. He lingered within the despicably human illusions they conjured in the narrow expanse that was their puny brains. From all of them, he consumed the magic that rippled through their souls. [...] Nocturne felt a group of humans rush up from behind; for a second, his form pulsed. Darkness smothered the entire field, an oppressive blackness that breathed and sighed. Victims eternally trapped in the phantasm murmured in the summoners' ears, promising eternal torment and pleading for release. Disembodied hands clawed at the living, desperate to rip any semblance of existence away for their own keeping. [...] The summoner spoke. "Impressive. I see that the eons you've spent leeching off our minds have managed to serve some purpose."

Noc himself has no mind resistance so nothing really prevents Kazumi from mind haxing him back (even more so now that she resists power null)

If so Astro is definitely still in this.

I don't really know anything or care about Astro Boy that much, but I like to see the characters I submitted make as far as possible.

Back