• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Battle Royale (With Music inside)

Oh wait a minute. I totally read that wrong. I thought u said Noc wasn't a top tier 7-B because he was a pushover.

Sorry, I've had a long night.

I absolutely love it when it says a character is resistant or even immune to something but then people argue that they'd lose that way regardless.

Blitzcrank and Orianna literally lack brains, theyre immune to it by default. Viktor may be as he's done some SERIOUS work to remove parts of his brain in his self-cyborgizaton process but im not 100% sure. Like i said i'd like Assalt's opinion on it.

And even if Astro doesnt get mind haxxed he's kinda outmatched ability-wise by a LOT of characters here

Okay, but it still explicitly says on Astro's profile that he is immune to mind hax. Not resistant, immune. As in completely safe from it. Unless it says on Noc's profile he can negate immunities, which I know is a thing in series like Pokemon or whatnot, then you can't just lolnope an immunity.

I'm just waiting for some mind user to be able to mind hax even robots, if they are actually conscious.

Well if the profile say he immune to mind hax,maybe he can survive Noc mind hax and possibly defeat him,but there is another terrifying enemies waiting,it will be not good for my boy Astro.

@Starry

Yeah,there is Kazumi who is monster in cute girl body and Kratos.

If he survives Noc's mind hax he get cleaved in two by a blade that cuts through space-time and tear holes in the fabric of reality

I'd say for these guys, it's a no. Fear and insanity on a machine probably wouldn't work like it would on us. Ori and Blitz aren't like the Battle Droids in Star Wars.

Starryknight200 said:
If you put those immunities on their profiles, it would be false information because they are clearly not immune to it.

Blitzcrank has no brain as he is a completely artificial being, a steam golem built out of scrap metal, and even in Orianna's lore there is a part about her not having a brain anymore

Assaltwaffle said:
I'd say for these guys, it's a no. Fear and insanity on a machine probably wouldn't work like it would on us. Ori and Blitz aren't like the Battle Droids in Star Wars.
Would you believe me if i told you that droids in star wars have been mind haxxed before?

Yes, I would. Those dudes are basically straight-up human.

It is kinda horrifying when they are scared and yet the Jedi slaughter them. Honestly why would you give soldier robots the capacity of rational thought and fear?

Back