• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Battle Royale (With Music inside)

Kratos's AOE atomization immediately destroys Nocturne, since it can affect intangibles.

Either that or Noc mindhaxes everyone and Kratos resists it, since he has resistance to Tisiphone's mind hax which can affect every prisoner that has ever sinned against the gods and been punished, which's gotta be a lot of people (at least thousands)

Kaltias said:
Btw how is Noc's mind hax activated?
Grasping them with shadow tentrils. He can cause everyone to be engulfed in shadow for an unknown area with his ultimate, Paranoia.

If it's something that needs to travel towards them, Kazumi is fine, she can just reality warp the tendrils away, mindhax him with a thought, or erase it with Limiti Esterni.

Btw anyone who can't see invisibles is going to have a hard time fighting Kazumi, all the witches are passively invisible

Don't think so. They can't be broken by abilities and are not stoppable by normal means. Magic shields can block them.

If that's the case, Kratos easily blocks them. His Sun Shield can tank 6-C attacks and Kratos has everything from previous games as established in the profile.

I meant a shield made of magic, not a literal magical shield. For example, Sivir summons a full body veil of magic that blocks the spell.

Nocs mind hax is activated by literally blanketing the area in darkness, driving everyone within it insane, though if he's going after a single target he doesnt need to do that as he jut attacks their mind directly

Also, this is eternum Nocturne so his attacks cut through space time on top of damaging the soul and absorbing life force.

Also his mind hax should actually be significantly more potent due to being comprised of all future nightmares ever instead of just the ones base Nocturne is comprised of

To be honest, wouldn't matter with High 6-A Kratos, since he resurrects the hit immediately.

Not relevant to the discussion at hand, anyway.

If it's literally a blanketing darkness, though, Kratos replaces himself with a shadow clone.

I never said it was a tendril though...? Nocturne literally blankets the surrounding area in complete darkness, no tendrils involved

Nocturne felt a group of humans rush up from behind; for a second, his form pulsed. Darkness smothered the entire field, an oppressive blackness that breathed and sighed. Victims eternally trapped in the phantasm murmured in the summoners' ears, promising eternal torment and pleading for release. Disembodied hands clawed at the living, desperate to rip any semblance of existence away for their own keeping.

No tendrils. Note this is base Nocturne, Eternum Nocturne is exponentially more potent

WeeklyBattles said:
I never said it was a tendril though...? Nocturne literally blankets the surrounding area in complete darkness, no tendrils involved
His Fear uses them tho.

His shadowed form ghosted silently toward one of the humans, reaching out with the ethereal tendrils of his consciousness. The cloaked human spasmed as his hands rose to tear at his own head. A bloodcurdling scream ripped through the air, then choked off into silence as the human's mind collapsed into itself.

Theyre not physical tendrils, theyre literally just an extension of his consciousness

WeeklyBattles said:
You mean Unspeakable Horror? Lore wise it doesn't actually, and what I'm referring to is Paranoia
Ah Ok. I thought his mind hax was only with Unspeakable Horror. Didn't know Paranoia did that lore wise.

>See EMIYA assassin get killed

Goddammit if EMIYA is replaced by Nobu,Kratos have an very deangerous enemies here.

Protest aside,looks like you guys didn't know too well about him,his personal skill,affection of holy grail make his luck raise incridiblely,from E rank to EX rank,so thats make him can escape from impossible attack like Kratos Poseidon rage.His NP Chronos Rose can make him faster (time acceleration) and he can spam it,also is any fighter have an magic power (looking for Kratos and Kazumi),if yes his second NP,Phantasm Punishment will be effective here,it cause an "binding" and "severing" his enemies,it also leave an permanent wound and crippling the enemies.

So really,i can't see EMIYA get killed instantly.

For another fighter as i much love my girl Esdeath,she can't live long IMO,her time stop recuire so much energy,so after she use it she will be exhausted greatly,also her time stop seems ineffective against Kazumi,Strange,and Kratos (EMIYA still be affected,dunno about the other),thats make her vulnearable and the worst part she will get ********'ed (lol XD).

Saddly my knowledge about NiER is really tiny,but i thnik A2 can survived very long.

So i thnik the survivor of this match will be Kazumi,Kratos,EMIYA,A2(still asumption),Noctune based Weekly reasons,and Novakid,rest is out.

Wew,this is so much wall text aside my protest why EMIYA is out.

Back