• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dargoo While thats true, you put them 20 meters apart, Warwick can literally shift his body slightly and that distance would be covered

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo While thats true, you put them 20 meters apart, Warwick can literally shift his body slightly and that distance would be covered
And EMIYA can just pull back while firing weapons.

With speed equal EMIYA can actually move faster than Warwick and evade attacks more efficiently.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Why did you set them 20 meters apart? between the projectiles and size, I think a further distance would be better
I suppose I forgot about the size.

I'll just let SBA handle it.

@Weekly

You're talking like Warwick is pulling an Ainz and buffing every other second with each of his abilities.

I see nothing that points to this.

EMIYA can still lock him in place and then use his NPs to close the fight fairly quickly.

He kinda does though, his howling ability is the one thing he canonically spams in combat, its the combo fear hax, enemy speed reduction, and self damage reduction. Its the reason why he has the nickname 'The Howler' lol

Where does the spamming of that particular ability come from? If it's something grounded in canon I'd like to see an example of it.

And none of that is really helping Warwick survive anything EMIYA Alter is throwing at him.

I agree with Regis; I'd like to see it used like that in canon in the absurd quantity you're suggesting he does it in.

Heck, just going by gameplay he has a cooldown on that skill preventing him from doing it as you just said.

Following but not sure who I'll be voting for.

Wait im dumb, this is firefang warwick. Different mindset :/

Yeah nvm what i said then

BTW im leaning towards EMIYA as well

No problem.

Yeah, EMIYA has a lot of counters to Warwick's skills. Still would be an awesome fight to see.

Oof, and I was rooting for Warwick. Gildedmesh's certainly my guy then.

EMIYA FRA, I guess.

Okay, so given that Firefang WW doesn't have much beyond his size and possible extrapolation from gameplay abilities, I'll go with Emiya Alter, who has a feat of taking down larger objects/enemies.

The real cal howard said:
I guess imma have to side with Fate then. The franchise, not the user (even though Fate'll likely vote EMIYA too).
To fulfill Cal's prophecy, I too vote EMIYA fra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back