• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be making a poll on the main thread about which tier to pick next. Spoiler alert that none of the options are above 7-A, we'll be choosing one of the tiers before 7-A that hasn't gotten a bracket yet.

Yeaaah... I'm going Emiya FRA for now.

EMIYA - 11 (Iapitus, Zrk, Overlord, Paul, Stoned Orc, Tdtd, Fate, Schnee, Bambu, Monarch, Pixel)

Lucario - 3 (Cal, Dragonpentling, Glacion)

@dargoo, i vote emiya as well btw. for reasons above, if there were any good ones lol ps for the next one, do we get to choose which characters will participate?

EMIYA - 12 (Iapitus, Zrk, Overlord, Paul, Stoned Orc, Tdtd, Fate, Schnee, Bambu, Monarch, Pixel, Lorenzo)

Lucario - 3 (Cal, Dragonpentling, Glacion)

@Lorenzo

You can submit entries, yes. They have to be greenlit by me and shouldn't have any noticeably potent hax/dura negation. I'll be linking the next brackets on the main thread for this one when it's up, please wait until that thread is up before you submit entries.

It's also on a first come first serve basis with a minimum of 16 entries and a maximum of 32 entries.

Lucario FRA

there yah go bud

As did everyone else

And suddenly we would have ended up with everyone switching to Lucario and Lucario winning. For a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back