• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Brackets Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And there is a one shot on top of that, which is iirc a bare minimum 7x difference to make something a one shot"

This is literally only a thing for versus matches. When the factor was considered, everyone said to never mention it when it comes to in-verse stomps and one shots.

When the math blatantly gives a definite number and cuts it it is not against policy

We dont have a number for oneshots

He can damage cut all of them as its an aoe ability

When Warwick uses his ability BBB will not have anywhere near the AP to oneshot him

The real cal howard said:
"And there is a one shot on top of that, which is iirc a bare minimum 7x difference to make something a one shot"
This is literally only a thing for versus matches. When the factor was considered, everyone said to never mention it when it comes to in-verse stomps and one shots.
Good to know. Either way, I don't see a 50% difference making a one shot into a fair match

@lapitus it does because the oneshot comes from a near baseline character, i already did the math for you my guy

Stomping a character isnt a definite number and neither is oneshotting. BBB oneshot a character who stomped a character who is 139 megatons, ergo he oneshot a character who is an unknown number above 139 megatons. Cut that in half and thats the AP youre working with.

WeeklyBattles said:
When the math blatantly gives a definite number and cuts it it is not against policy
We dont have a number for oneshots

He can damage cut all of them as its an aoe ability

When Warwick uses his ability BBB will not have anywhere near the AP to oneshot him
How would it being, 2 times X vs 2 times definite number be any different?

But we do know that a 2x difference isn't close to enough

Cool, but by the time his damage cut reaches them they will have already fired their unnerfed projectiles

They start 20 meters apart, it would reach him instantly just from WW's sheer size, and it doesnt affect the projectile it affects himself

WeeklyBattles said:
@lapitus it does because the oneshot comes from a near baseline character, i already did the math for you my guy
Was the calc accepted prior to this match? If not, then go get it accepted. If you do, then it kills the match because no content revisions

Its 139 Megatons, 39 megatons above baseline. BBB oneshot a guy who stomped the guy that performed this feat, ergo he is able to oneshot people who are an unknown number above 139 megatons.

Warwick is baseline and he has a spammable ability that cuts all incoming damage by 55%.

Therefore to Warwick, BBB's AP will be that of someone who can oneshot a person who can stomp a character who is 75 Megatons.

BBB would still be ahead in AP at the end imo, but then the boosts start coming in, which makes me think Warwick will win. BBB has versatility, but Warwick's abilities seem more suited for cheezing a fight.

@Cal He would yes but not by nearly as much

Then Warwick's reactive healing comes in

And his fear manip

And his silencing

And...yeah

Question. What is Boi's ability to cause people to itch uncontrollably or paralyze them.

Is that helpful hear?.

Also I'm just going to disqualify Warwick if he gets a CRT and have BoBoiBoy go to the next round. My experience tells me piling on rounds due to CRTs can kill the brackets.

Oh, alright, I'll leave this thread open.

What's the vote count? It should be far more desisive now.

Guess I'll vote for Warwick FRA then until someone can tell me how Boy's paralysis/itching effect works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back