• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty badass rendition of siegfried and fafnir from the new 348601861447613f0f2fc29b67182e31
Sixth round of the 7-A brackets begins! The winner of the last round was a CRT.

Current Standings

The contenders for this round are Archer (EMIYA Alter), submitted by Iapitus the Impaler, and Zasalamel, submitted by Dragonmasterxyz.

Base Zasalamel (First key) is used. Speed is equalized. Battle takes place in the burning city of Singularity F.

Archer (EMIYA Alter) - 7 (Ricsi, Pixel, Wright Way, Iapitus, Veltox, Overlord)

Zasalamel -

Incon -

Archer.(EMIYA.Alter).full.2234699
Soulcalibur-vi-scvi-sc6-zasalamel

EMIYA Alter scales from being able to go up against a Demon God Pillar, who can take on several other A rank servants at once, and Melt which was stated they would need EX rank strength to over power her or restrain her. Based on this he should be a good bit above baseline Mountain. Not enough to have the advantage, but close enough that he doesn't get one shot.

EMIYA is also basically conceptually bloodlusted, so he is definitely gonna go for his NP. While Zasamel is definitely skilled from the looks of things, he should be at least as skilled as his normal form. His normal form is so skilled that he essentially gained psuedo precog just from experience. If EMIYA can land his NP, he will destroy Zasalamels insides. If he misses, then he can go for homing attack spam to win. Also, it seems like most of Zasalamel's ability are based in magic, which Rule Breaker makes quick work of.

For these reasons, I vote EMIYA Alter

Well Soul edge is the sword used by Nightmare So it's feats should probably scale to it as well as Zasalamel.

Wow these are

super ******* fast blink-and-you-miss-it

I KNEW IT!

I knew when I saw a Fate character on the list that Zasalamel would end up fighting him....the worst opponent for him to fight on that entire list...welp

That NP will more than likely send Zasy back to ye old resurrection line once again. However, if this guy goes with homing, Zasalamel isn't going to shy from using his more dangerous skills. So I see that if homing spam becomes a thing, Gate of Meslam is more likely and his ability to pull people towards him is in character as well. Not to mention another in character thing he has is that can create very real illusions to the point in which he can make Siegfried, who can resist the effects of Soul Edge by this point and had Complete Soul Calibur, fight an illusion of his who is strong enough to damage him, so that's about a 392 Megaton illusion right there. So that is also an option.

Although seeing how he was defeated (As I am trying to bullshit any and everything here. ovo), Zasalamel may have regen. I say this because, after Abyss is defeated, he kinda...blows-up into tiny pieces....Zasalamel comes back from that... .This may instantly disqualify him tho as I believe this is Low-High...

Nvm its high-mid, not mid-high. So Zasalamel can stay since you know, in Nasuverse there is a servants who have high-mid regen like Spartacus.

@Dragon

If the spam does fail and he gets drawn in, you better believe that Pucci is about to fire a pocket universe right up his ass as he approaches lol. What are his illusions based on? Is it magic?

Also, idk if it will ban him from the tournament, but at the very least EMIYA various NP that can negate regen

I assume it's Dark Magic, but it did work on someone resistant to mental effects so idk.

What level of regen?

Archer either wins by default by Zasa being disqualified or by actually being beaten by Archer.

I'll post the next round soon; although I'd like for this round to hit grace.

Archer can also trace/replicate Kafziel, IDK how much that helps him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back