• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kafziel has like no abilities.

Also, this guy basically makes Zasalamel's powers useless due to that magic resistance. I dunno if Iillusions will help as he can create someone from his memories to fight him (which could harm Archer if he has someone in his memories that can counter him). But that is magic as well....this guy is literally the worst person Zasalamel could fight...

@Dragon Given the High-Mid EMIYA is probably one of the only people Zasa could fight after that's added.

EMIYA - 7 (Ricsi, Pixel, Wright Way, Iapitus, Veltox, Overlord)

I believe that's grace.

No one has answered my question. If Illusions work, then Zasalamel may actually have a decent win-con that could turn this around.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No one has answered my question. If Illusions work, then Zasalamel may actually have a decent win-con that could turn this around.
I don't think an illusion would fool a homing attack like Gae Bolg, and I think Archer can counter then via tracing.

Well, the Illusions are Physical. For example he can create an Illusion of Siegfried's father that can actually damage him and utilize his skills. Same with Algol and his son who is wielding Soul Edge. These are guys with pretty great Mental Resistance btw and one of these guys also had Soul Calibur at the time as well.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I assume it's Dark Magic, but it did work on someone resistant to mental effects so idk.
What level of regen?
Yeah, but EMIYA has a resistence to mental interference on top of his magic resist. Magic resist in the nasuverse is based on complexity, so since it sounds like he can use it fairly easily EMIYA should have no problem resisting. Also, spamming homing attacks counters illusions as well

EMIYA should have access to black keys, which conceptually negate regen

>Magic in Nnasuverse is based on Complexity

Depending on what complexity means, this could mean that Zasalamel can't really do anything to fight here seeing as everything he uses is magic based which is basically null and void against EMIYA...

If you wanna shoot somebody with a magic sword or a magically constructed item, you are fine. If you wanna go "Oh holy God of the heavens smite this fool" and call down lightning, probably not. You wanna use your magical soul melting fire? Great. You wanna cast a spell that burns your opponent and melts their soul? No dice.

Of course, all this matters based on complexity. Ignore AP for these examples. People from Harry Potter who say a line and cast a spell would be considered to have lower complexity, but if you take a long time to craft out a ritual then that would have high complexity. If characters from Dies Irae were magic, their chants would have insane complexity due to their long ass chants.

However, illusions almost always fall under magic resist. Someone like Shakespeare's illusions have so much time and effort put into them that he can usually bypass, but other illusions will usually fail

Please note that I am speaking in very broad terms here. This is not a simple concept

Which means his gravity, illusions, BFR and Immobolization are out of the picture completely.

Don't want to be that person but isn't this servant skillset looking rather OP for the parameters previously stablished for this?

Not claiming, just saying from what I read here and in the profile the guy is giving me that impression.

I mean, he barely falls into play. None of his durability negation can one shot. His ability to spawn sword inside of people is only helpful if they get hit with his bullet. He falls barely within the bounds

Pucci Alter kinda hard counters here m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back