• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 7: OOT Link vs Nacht Faust

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: THE TRIFORCE MAGIC SHALL ENLIGHT YOU FROM THE DARK MAGIC!

The battlefield of the tournament has became more intense than ever in this Round 2, while there was so many unexpected things that caused the fight ended fast or banished to purgatory, the battle were still carried on
Now in this fight, another variant of the warrior of Hyrule faced against the Vice-Captain of Black Bull, and the Devil Host of multiple Demons
Would his triforce power triumphant against the dark magic, or would Nacht Darkness consumed Link!? Let the battle begin!!

• Adult Link is used
  • Devil Unions Equus and Canis are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francissco, USA
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Hero of Time: 0
  • Devil Host Vice-Captain of Black Bull: 8
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nacht.%28Black.Clover%29.600.3302830.jpg

VS
Zelda.no.Densetsu%3A.Toki.no.Ocarina.600.2746413.jpg

Last edited:
Open with Shadow Hunting Ground which is basically AoE blind that turn off stuff like Ki which is basically extra sensory perception or something

Superior to 25.6 gigatons in base, vastly above that with the 2 devil unions that supposedly does not make him high 6-C

Ok so Link has an AP advantage but not to a major degree, so unlike the last few fights I've seen with Link it'll come down to more than just him effortlessly overpowering his opponent. I know there's already a comment saying what he starts with, but how does nacht generally fight beyond that?

Ok.... I think Nacht easily takes this except u're gonna convince otherwise
He capable of using Reinforcement Magic to boost him physically hence his speed and agility
He's capable of using Mana Zone that the guide book stated to "increase many times over" which would at least Translate to a 3x amp and it has been Referenced to speed constantly within the verse

His Felix mode isn't restricted and the quality of that mode is "agility" which he used to evade a Danmaku from Mereleona
These are to firstly clarify the speed difference he's capable of creating

Then he has BFR as we all know
He has Teleportation which would futher enhance his movements coupled with his speed
Has Paralysis Induction via Manipulation shadows
Can also seal peeps in a prison of darkness
I think his duplication is still possible
And his stealth can't be easily Countered with Enhanced Senses please...
He was able to remain undetected by the Magic Knights Captains and also infiltrate the Spade Kindom where the Dark Triads resided and remained once again undetected

So I think his Wincons are pretty obvious here

And his stealth can't be easily Countered with Enhanced Senses please..
Lens of truth+ the Gerudo in Majora´s Mask (I know is a different game but this happened in the next game of this timeline) being able to see you even with the stone mask that makes people ignore you completely like you were a true stone and Link should be better than the Gerudo (Zelda supporters, clarify this if anything)

Then he has BFR as we all know
More LS and Master sword would nullify anything the Devils do because it dispels evil magic or the famous and hated Nayru´s love protects Link from the shadow grappling

Edit: Also, why Link has thousands of Kilometters in range?

Lens of truth+ the Gerudo in Majora´s Mask (I know is a different game but this happened in the next game of this timeline) being able to see you even with the stone mask that makes people ignore you completely like you were a true stone and Link should be better than the Gerudo (Zelda supporters, clarify this if anything)
I wouldn't really wanna go with this ur "Different game and another timeline
His stealth is used as back up to his enhanced speed already making him somewhat invincible to the character with inferior speed

U can't just say a character's ESP would allow him to track a faster character with experience in stealth

Hmm...fair point
But I thought they were Relative in LS
Anyways his superior speed would still be a factor here
Reinforcement Magic might help out with his LS
Class T vs Class M

There are a lot of Links, if this were "A Link to the past" Link, Nacht would be able to grapple him

What version are we using here
Ocarina of time Adult Link

Who needs a more expert user to give info about his Skill because Link has faced a lot of shit

Also, Deku´s nuts that release a light that can paralize foes, so the superior speed could be stopped with that, but I am already scraching the absurds points so I will stop, Nacht has more advantages for now (except range, but I still don´t understand how Link has thousands of Kilometers)

Edit: Also, if Nacht tries something with the Master sword, oh boy, drained of his life, all his demons would die in a instant, etc

Ocarina of time Adult Link

Who needs a more expert user to give info about his Skill because Link has faced a lot of shit

Also, Deku´s nuts that release a light that can paralize foes, so the superior speed could be stopped with that, but I am already scraching the absurds points so I will stop, Nacht has more advantages for now (except range, but I still don´t understand how Link has thousands of Kilometers)

Edit: Also, if Nacht tries something with the Master sword, oh boy, drained of his life, all his demons would die in a instant, etc
Ok....I think he'll simply just evade paralysis light With minimal efforts
Then for his BFR...it utilisea Shadows so he can easily manipulate a portal under Link's feet to suck em in (would be best evaded via flight.. dunno if he possesses that)
I'm seeing a lot of limitations to Nacht than expected
No probs anyways

Limited and exactly to dodge that type of attacks, when there is no ground, Link starts to float, so if a portal appears, he would levitate and dodge it in the 5 second she has to do that
I see
But still leaning to the far superior speed advantage
Can overwhelm him with portals Link can't keep up with

I am seeing that reaction speed is not equalized, it only gets a decrease depending of how much speed the character lose

So Nacht is facing a Link who has a reaction speed 87 (at minimun) times faster that Nacht, extremely unfair and unfun to be honest

Feel like Nacht take this i guess, for now Link wouldn't really be able to move much due to Nacht fighting style and due to the horrendous disadvantage to his normal speed, he would be way slower then Nacht now.

Back