• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 7: OOT Link vs Nacht Faust

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: THE TRIFORCE MAGIC SHALL ENLIGHT YOU FROM THE DARK MAGIC!

The battlefield of the tournament has became more intense than ever in this Round 2, while there was so many unexpected things that caused the fight ended fast or banished to purgatory, the battle were still carried on
Now in this fight, another variant of the warrior of Hyrule faced against the Vice-Captain of Black Bull, and the Devil Host of multiple Demons
Would his triforce power triumphant against the dark magic, or would Nacht Darkness consumed Link!? Let the battle begin!!

• Adult Link is used
  • Devil Unions Equus and Canis are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francissco, USA
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Hero of Time: 0
  • Devil Host Vice-Captain of Black Bull: 8
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nacht.%28Black.Clover%29.600.3302830.jpg

VS
Zelda.no.Densetsu%3A.Toki.no.Ocarina.600.2746413.jpg

Last edited:
this is how much damage he does to someone who scales to far above 59 Gigatons. Link would be willing to start with these light arrows if he's 10 meters away

Can someone show me how the paralysis and BFR works, and does he start with it
Chapter 261 to 262 of Black Clover or episode 168 minute 4:40

The BFR is dragging you to a shadow realm, only use once against a random, paralysis appart from Nacht grabbing your Shadow with Shadow hands is his Gallus form where his scream paralize people, even The Twins Devils that were stronger than him, ability documented in his Page

Chapter 261 to 262 of Black Clover or episode 168 minute 4:40

The BFR is dragging you to a shadow realm, only use once against a random, paralysis appart from Nacht grabbing your Shadow with Shadow hands is his Gallus form where his scream paralize people, even The Twins Devils that were stronger than him, ability documented in his Page
If that's the case, then why would Nacht start with it? And I need to know the potency of his paralysis. This is the potency of Link's paralysis, it lasts for a while and creates a lot of light. Also Link isn't even affected by that paralysis in the scan I just sent, funny enough. Will make a quick CRT to add it now

If that's the case, then why would Nacht start with it?
Because the only times Nacht fought someone in base, he starts with shadow grappling, simple as that

In Demon Union, he has 2 modes banned, so one is for dodging, the other is for paralizing

So what else did he has? No clones, the shadow realm where he is impossible to be detected, instakill with sealing that is inconclusive, dodge with one of his Demon unions, nothing of this is offensive, so just shadow Grappling or paralizing

Because the only times Nacht fought someone in base, he starts with shadow grappling, simple as that

In Demon Union, he has 2 modes banned, so one is for dodging, the other is for paralizing

So what else did he has? No clones, the shadow realm where he is impossible to be detected, instakill with sealing that is inconclusive, dodge with one of his Demon unions, nothing of this is offensive, so just shadow Grappling or paralizing
It says devil union is banned

Yeah, but the tier cap is 6-C and it says on the profile that devil union is a higher tier than that so its banned
One user is making a CTR about that, that Only Equus, Canis and the fusions should have more tier, because Gallus for example literally only exist to scream

Yeah, Equus and Canis are restricted since it's 6-B transformation, the rest Devil Unions he had are fine to be used

Y'all are still bypassing the fact that Nacht is way faster with his speed amps
Can use his scream to immobilise
Overwhelms with BFR
Nothing else

Y'all are still bypassing the fact that Nacht is way faster with his speed amps
Can use his scream to immobilise
Overwhelms with BFR
Nothing else
Doesn't he not start with BFR and all those abilities? Because Link if 10 meters away from his enemy will start with an attack that would be enough to almost KO Nacht

The paralysis scream is something Link should resist but its not on its profile, I made it here

Doesn't he not start with BFR and all those abilities? Because Link if 10 meters away from his enemy will start with an attack that would be enough to almost KO Nacht

The paralysis scream is something Link should resist but its not on its profile, I made it here
Nacht isn't the type to prolong a battle either
He's literally a spy...BFR isn't something he won't use
All mages normally start off with reinforcement
Then he can apply his BFR
And I'm not sure u provided Resistance to Sound paralysis for him

Nacht isn't the type to prolong a battle either
He's literally a spy...BFR isn't something he won't use
All mages normally start off with reinforcement
Then he can apply his BFR
And I'm not sure u provided Resistance to Sound paralysis for him
Does he start with BFR?

And what is his reinforcement gonna do? And how does sound paralysis work, what's the potency of it?

Does he start with BFR?

And what is his reinforcement gonna do? And how does sound paralysis work, what's the potency of it?
Ok....
Against the two Supreme Devils that are superior to 80% Dante and Others relative to him... anyways they are 6B Characters ..He used Gallus which ability is "Scream" to immobilise them...this was confirmed by the Supreme Devils themselves when they stated "our movement got suppressed instantly"
And before they made that statement Nacht already used BFR on them...so yes he uses it almost as a start in conjunction to paralysis

Reinforcement Magic is used to boost stats

Ok....
Against the two Supreme Devils that are superior to 80% Dante and Others relative to him... anyways they are 6B Characters ..He used Gallus which ability is "Scream" to immobilise them...this was confirmed by the Supreme Devils themselves when they stated "our movement got suppressed instantly"
And before they made that statement Nacht already used BFR on them...so yes he uses it almost as a start in conjunction to paralysis

Reinforcement Magic is used to boost stats
That's what Deku Nuts do, and Link resists

How does the BFR work? Does he have to spread out the darkness to Link? If so, he could dodge it or just destroy it. And is he gonna do that before he gets hit with a light arrow which would almost KO him?

I'm waiting the summary for Nacht by Kazuma since i'm more trusting his arguments lel
Ok, I will explain just because you expect that for me

This is his first appearance, he use shadow grappling to a fodder and the fodder disappears

Second, Link can have resistance to paralysis/light but the Twin devils have an aura that blocks weaker spells, Nacht was vastly more weaker in either of his Devil Unions (so the ones that are just 6-C are extremely weaker) and his Scream still inflicted Paralysis(https://ibb.co/Gx32tXR) and this is a better than his normal paralysis because he can stop people via restraining their shadows (https://ibb.co/mTpzrN2)

Other things were already explained, like more speed and agility, able to dodge danmaku, etc

Ok, I will explain just because you expect that for me

This is his first appearance, he use shadow grappling to a fodder and the fodder disappears

Second, Link can have resistance to paralysis/light but the Twin devils have an aura that blocks weaker spells, Nacht was vastly more weaker in either of his Devil Unions (so the ones that are just 6-C are extremely weaker) and his Scream still inflicted Paralysis(https://ibb.co/Gx32tXR) and this is a better than his normal paralysis because he can stop people via restraining their shadows (https://ibb.co/mTpzrN2)

Other things were already explained, like more speed and agility, able to dodge danmaku, etc
The BFR is something he will dodge. Link doesn't get caught off guard very easily. Also, being able to use paralysis on people who can block spells isn't related to how potent the paralysis is, so he resists it lol

Link is more skilled than a dude with hundreds of years of fighting experience and can master weapons the moment he picks them up, dodging danmaku could just mean he's faster than those attacks. More of a speed than a skill feat

Link is more skilled than a dude with hundreds of years of fighting experience and can master weapons the moment he picks them up
Link is skilled yeah but who did he fight that had that that much fighting experience? Oldest characters he fights are Twinrova, Volvagia, and Bongo Bongo and none of them are known to be particularly skilled in combat nor to have that much fighting experience.

Link is skilled yeah but who did he fight that had that that much fighting experience? Oldest characters he fights are Twinrova, Volvagia, and Bongo Bongo and none of them are known to be particularly skilled in combat nor to have that much fighting experience.
Ganon is a few hundred years old and I'm sure he's been training for a lot of that time

The BFR is something he will dodge. Link doesn't get caught off guard very easily
Tell me that against someone that can stop Asta precognition with his stealth mastery+ shadow realm that makes him undetectable

Something already adressed in this thread

dodging danmaku could just mean he's faster than those attacks. More of a speed than a skill feat
Ignoring that both characters are FTL+, and that Link can´t land a single hit against Nacht with Mana zone (x3 speed) in felix mode (unknown increase) + flight+ teleporting

Also, Link´s resistance to paralysis is not in his page and because he throws a Deku´s nuts and is not paralized could be: He close his eyes= no light enters in his eyes= 0 paralysis
Ganon is a few hundred years old and I'm sure he's been training for a lot of that time
Based off? Ganon in ocarina has 20 to 30 years edit: or 40:)

Ganon is at most in his forties in Ocarina of Time and we have no idea how much time in his life he spends training or fighting, and even if we took his age from later games where he is hundreds of years old he spends most of that time sealed away doing basically nothing until he breaks out.

Tell me that against someone that can stop Asta precognition with his stealth mastery+ shadow realm that makes him undetectable

Something already adressed in this thread

Ignoring that both characters are FTL+, and that Link can´t land a single hit against Nacht with Mana zone (x3 speed) in felix mode (unknown increase) + flight+ teleporting

Also, Link´s resistance to paralysis is not in his page and because he throws a Deku´s nuts and is not paralized could be: He close his eyes= no light enters in his eyes= 0 paralysis

Based off? Ganon in ocarina has 20 to 30 years :)
How does this undetectable shadow realm work? And it could just be an anti feat for Asta, or evidence that he doesn't always use precog.

Ok, I didn't realise the 3x speed amp, but does he use that at the beginning of the fight?

Nacht's devil union being High 6-C in 1 form isn't even on the profile, so if we use your logic, we can't even use Devil Union in this fight. The paralysis doesn't work through blinding someone's eyes, you can't make someone stop moving by doing that

You didn't explain how Nacht is gonna get past an arrow that almost KOs, which will most likely be used before Nacht touches Link. Unless Nacht uses the 3x amp of course

I will vote Nacht if he uses the 3x amp in speed in character early into the fight, if not, then Link
To create the shadow realm where he is undectable he needs to use Mana Zone

Edit: And it was his second move against the Twin Devils, the first was paralyzis

And is also his first move against Asta while training, and against Lucifero, he also creates the shadow realm to use a combo move with Yami, so is literally his first- second choice in fights, the other one was using Equus against Dante and only to not be crush by gravity magic, so he had info

Last edited:
To create the shadow realm where he is undectable he needs to use Mana Zone

Edit: And it was his second move against the Twin Devils, the first was paralyzis

And is also his first move against Asta while training, and against Lucifero, he also creates the shadow realm to use a combo move with Yami, so is literally his first- second choice in fights, the other one was using Equus against Dante and only to not be crush by gravity magic, so he had info
Ok, I vote Nacht

Nice then
Okay....so Nacht next opponent would be Sion and looks like he would have a hard time because most of his best haxes get resisted

That's what Deku Nuts do, and Link resists

How does the BFR work? Does he have to spread out the darkness to Link? If so, he could dodge it or just destroy it. And is he gonna do that before he gets hit with a light arrow which would almost KO him?
No
U can't say he'll simply resist
It worked on 6B characters
If Link resisted from a character below that... it'll be an assumption to say he's resisting this
He simply makes a hole beneath Ur feet
That's all..pulls u downward

Back