• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 8: Sion Eltnam Atlasia vs Chloe Von Einzbern

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: BEST OF YOU

After the battle that required all of everything from her (power, spirit, mental, and belief) against the one-in-two Riders that also unleashed everything from themselves alongside the lesson she learned from them after their fight ended as a tie, Sion continue his wander in the silent night
She still feel that Ikki and Vice are more worthy to proceed than herself, but regardless the coin flip has been decided, and she will chose to move forward

As she walked while examine everything around her to spot who is gonna be her opponent next, she feel a presence that spied her, as so she decided to stop and stood there, waiting for an incoming attack
But a minutes later, nothing happened
Still, she chose wait, as she sharpened her cautious
ten second has passed
twenty second has passed
She's still not letting her guard down
And suddenly....she spotted something moving fast
Without waiting any longer she pull out her barrel and shot the suspect, however thr figure is fast and afterward the figure jumped onto her, with a twin-blades in her hands
A sound of clash can be heard, Sion hold the strikes with her barrel and etherlite and soon she knew what kind of opponent she gonna fought

The child of Einzbern family, the wielder of Archer Class Card, Chloe Von Einzbern
While she didn't have much of knowledge upon the servants, she still knew their existence and she knew that they are dangerous as dead apostles
Even if it just a magus who installed the servant power onto herself, she still need to be careful!

• Base Sion is used
  • Triple-Linked Crane Wings, Kanshou and Bakuya: Overedge, Caladbolg III, Hrunting, and Projection Excalibur are resrricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place locatesd in: In front of Tokyo Japan Temple
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Chloe Von Einzbern: 0
  • Sion Eltnam Atlasia: 7 (Jack, Fanta, Myself, Nice, Noneless, Kflare, Pop)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Sion.Eltnam.Atlasia.600.3635790.jpg

VS
Chloe.von.Einzbern.600.3478731.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME: STRANGER I REMAIN

Last edited:
Still find this funny.

Sion's main hax via the Etherline and BBR are rendered almost useless due to Chloe's abilities pretty much instantly telling her what the **** the Etherline and BBR can do, and tell her to stay the **** away from Sion as far as possible while pelting her with her swords and arrows from a huge distance.

Chloe also has Servant Magic resistance as well, so... she might have an extra layer of defense.

Sion's precog is pretty useful against such a move, tho.

Well etherlite range is 5km so Sion does have some leeway on using it at range, the hax that isn't BB would be resisted due to servant physiology so this would just be how long can Sion last and can she sneak a BB shot to kill Chloe.

Nah, Chloe is just a human with servant powers; thus, she doesn't have servant physiology. She simply has a Servant's Magic Resistance and Abilities... Also, Chloe doesn't fit any of BBR's requirements, so it is useless against her, to my knowledge.

Oh wait, well magic resistance should still cover it, got confused it with the servant one for a sec. Anyway BB would according to Reggie still be lethal to human but far less so to servant so she may or may not die? Dunno, BB hax is weird, i once heard that it's like a normal hand gun to a normal person now it's lethal to a normal person just by being near it, dunno what to believe anymore.

Edit: anyway i checked and Sion stamina only say... high... Well guess Chloe just need to play smart and not get sniped by BB then, so leaning on her for now.

Oh wait, well magic resistance should still cover it, got confused it with the servant one for a sec. Anyway BB would according to Reggie still be lethal to human but far less so to servant so she may or may not die? Dunno, BB hax is weird, i once heard that it's like a normal hand gun to a normal person now it's lethal to a normal person just by being near it, dunno what to believe anymore.
Nasu Lore is stupidly complex, as per usual.

Although, I think the bolded statement applies to Sion's Black Barrel Replica, while the latter statement applies to the real Black Barrel, aka the thing that Ciel carries around and made into a ******* monster of a gun for no other reasons other than the fact that she thought would be a good idea and/or the thing that has a unicorn spirit haunting the crap out of it

Either way, if BB doesn't allow for insta kill and is just a normal gun then it's pretty useless unless it scale with her mana. Now While Sion have the skill advantage and can't be coppied cause it isn't a weapon, I duess it just boil down to whether Chloe can survive the first volley of attack.

Edit: oh wait, i just notice that lifting strength unknown, well Chloe can rag doll Sion around then and if she can somehow sense a nano thin whip and parry it out of Sion hand she take it.

Pretty sure the ods is stacked against Sion here, her eterlite hax is useless since Chloe have both resistance due to being a magi and magic resistance on top of that, she's still a human so BBR would likely be useless against her so that's out, she have lower stamina so she can't stall the fight and she also have unknown lifting strength so she would lose eterlite if Chloe just parry her once or anything that would make her lose her weapons. Skill won't be a problem since it isn't in combat.

Due to the nature of etherlite, if Sion move her hand which seem like invisible and hit Chloe which do nothing except damage her and stuck on Chloe, Chloe would start using enhancement magic (if she hasn't already) and Sion probably won't be able to react in time due to shock and might try to electrocute Chloe which also wouldn't work so by the time Sion decide to remove etherlite Chloe would already be upto her face and attack dominate her in combat. Or something like that.

So i would say Chloe take this.

Doesn't want to be bad but eterlite can just send electricity (normal) to destroy the brain, and magic resistance will not help for this as it can function even to true ancestor.

And if we use the manga she can use her to amp herself

We all doing potshot to begin with as Sion ability is pretty badly explained so it doesn't really surprise me that she won once the info is cleared up.

I think only stat amp that need to be added, we can add more justification for Etherlite
Otherwise i see no reason to postponed it tbh lel

It's tell on her profile with the explanation of etherlite but it's not tell that it's not a magical processus.

Sion can connect it to an opponent and overload it with electricity, destroying their brain and overloading their pain sensors.

Back