• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 3 - Match 4: Sion Eltnam Atlasia vs Nacht Faust

ALTERNATE TITLE: NOT A DEVIL....BUT NOT A HUMAN NEITHER

At long last, they were finally faced each others
The Vice-Captain of Black Bull and the Former Magus of Atlas Academy
Both granted by an excellent talents, both were also contained by the power of "evil and darkness"
However, only Nacht that has shown a complete control over it while Sion struggled to balanced her power
Right now she's not in her corrupted state but for how long? We are not sure
As for now, Nacht would do what he must here: To Kill
Can he successed? Or it would be Sion instead with her abilities and talent as the top magus?

• Base Sion is used
  • Devil Unions Equus and Canis are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Empty Road of Tokyo City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Vice-Captain of Black Bull: 8
  • Former Magus of Atlas: 5
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nacht.%28Black.Clover%29.600.3105464.jpg

VS
Sion.Eltnam.Atlasia.600.94105.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1: DRINK IT DOWN

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: TIME IS DEAD

Last edited:
Popping in here to say that, I am pretty sure that Sion's Resistance towards BFR stems from another character that resisted getting BFR somewhere else. I think. Sion is a part of a big-verse who all share the same resistance and their feats, so it is hard to keep up with this stuff. Arnold is also right on the money for Sion having virtually no LS feat, and I don't think there will be any CRT soon that will change that... Oh, and she doesn't really have the decent stat amps that Nacht has, to my knowledge; although, Sion's precog might be able to reduce the speed advantage Nacht with his amps has and his stealth advantage if we assume she isn't immediately blinded by his shadow magic.

Although, from what I heard, blinding people with shadow magic is Nacht's first move, so... kek. At the very least, Nacht's demons probably get ****** by the super-specific hax that Sion has via her BBR that only works on stuff like 'em. And if Sion gets too close, Nacht gets his brain fried. So this is by no means a stomp, Nacht simply able to employ his win-cons first.

I think.

What is Nacht’s opponents’ AP?
Sion is somewhat comparable to 30% arc, albeit weaker. Her etherlite in particular could greatly hurt TATARI with Arc's body and the power of her 30% self
30% Arc stomped Elesia
Elesia is considered to be Roa's strongest body discounting his original (although SHIKI, his next body, was implied to have surpassed her)
One of Roa's bodies fought Edmond Dantes, an high tier servant, and lasted for quite long, although he eventually lost
servants scales to a 26.6 gigatons

Nacht’s lifting strength is definitely higher. So Nacht can easily restrain her indefinitely without difficulty. He could crush her too. Assuming “unknown” means she has 0 lifting strength feats.
which is why I'm saying she could try to break through it with AP. No matter how good the LS of the hands is, they can still be destroyed.

She has no speed amp or LS feats btw

Also, restraining her might actually work against him, since she would still be able to use her etherlite, which can one shot him with brain frying, and he might let his guard down once she's caught.

And if Sion gets too close, Nacht gets his brain fried.
etherlite range is 5 kilometers apparently

restraining her might actually work against him
Also, about this

There are 2 types, one where Nacht drags you to a shadow realm while he is in said realm and he grabs you from your feet and the other one is complete paralysis of your movement via restraining your shadow and then he would drags you to the shadow realm

So, because I don´t know how Etherlite works, if she can do it via though, it would works in the second case, if she needs to move to do anything, it would not work

Repeating what TypeOU stated; Etherlite are micrometer wires that are controlled by Sion's thoughts, so their movements won't be hindered by the second way you mentioned that Nacht can restrain Sion. Again, if even a single one touhes Nacht's skin, Sion can fry his brain. If he tries to remove it, it fries his nervous system and probably kills him and/or cripples him for life. Also, no idea if Sion's smurf resistance can no-sell Nacht dragging her to his shadow realm, tho. If it is actually him dragging Sion, her 4-D resistance might not be able to work, but if she needs to be teleported than Sion can no-sell it with ease. I think.

If you are 100% sure about that, you can change the page with a good old CTR
"further" doesn't really prevent it from being 5 kilometers, so wouldn't it be fine to just quote it here?

Etherlite (エーテライト, Ēteraito?) is a Mystic Code of the Eltnam family. It is an artificial nervous system constructed of ether and a nano-scale filament a micron thick with a maximum range of five kilometers,

So, because I don´t know how Etherlite works, if she can do it via though, it would works in the second case, if she needs to move to do anything, it would not work
it's movement-based. but wouldn't she resist that with paralysis inducement resistance?

her 4-D resistance might not be able to work, but if she needs to be teleported than Sion can no-sell it with ease. I think.
That is what I thought, because normally BFR is indirectly, but Nacht is literlaly dragging you with him, then he just leaves

it's movement-based. but wouldn't she resist that with paralysis inducement resistance?

Make your own conclusion, because with me not knowing anything about Fate, I can make 500 mistakes without realizing

Edit: Also, I said that I don´t like to participate in fate matches, so I am here just for the sake of helping the debate, I think I will leave already because I did all what can I do, I won´t even vote

Sion is somewhat comparable to 30% arc, albeit weaker. Her etherlite in particular could greatly hurt TATARI with Arc's body and the power of her 30% self
30% Arc stomped Elesia
Elesia is considered to be Roa's strongest body discounting his original (although SHIKI, his next body, was implied to have surpassed her)
One of Roa's bodies fought Edmond Dantes, an high tier servant, and lasted for quite long, although he eventually lost
servants scales to a 26.6 gigatons
Okay that’s super close.

which is why I'm saying she could try to break through it with AP. No matter how good the LS of the hands is, they can still be destroyed.

She has no speed amp or LS feats btw

Also, restraining her might actually work against him, since she would still be able to use her etherlite, which can one shot him with brain frying, and he might let his guard down once she's caught.

You probably need to have a strong enough LS to move your limbs (or body in general cuz natch can wrap the entire body in a cocoon shape) before actually attempting to break the restraints. Since Asta is comparable in lifting strength he could at least move enough to break through with anti magic. But She is really stuck here. Very stuck.

Without speed amps it’s going to be very very hard for her to keep up. Nacht would definitely land a lot of attacks as well as dodge all of her attacks with his amps and manazone that allows him to cast spells from anywhere. So he may not need to restrain after.

Since she has no LS feats, she could actually get crushed before using etherlite since Nacht has no use to keep her alive.

Other questions because I’m interested:

So why can’t BFR work on the person she scales to? Why does she scale to the person?

How does etherlite work? And how will it work if Nacht decides to restrain instead of crushing her?

Repeating what TypeOU stated; Etherlite are micrometer wires that are controlled by Sion's thoughts, so their movements won't be hindered by the second way you mentioned that Nacht can restrain Sion. Again, if even a single one touhes Nacht's skin, Sion can fry his brain. If he tries to remove it, it fries his nervous system and probably kills him and/or cripples him for life. Also, no idea if Sion's smurf resistance can no-sell Nacht dragging her to his shadow realm, tho. If it is actually him dragging Sion, her 4-D resistance might not be able to work, but if she needs to be teleported than Sion can no-sell it with ease. I think.
Oh thanks I needed this

Make your own conclusion, because with me not knowing anything about Fate, I can make 500 mistakes without realizing
yeah she should resist that one, although the problematic one is the one she would start with
You probably need to have a strong enough LS to move your limbs (or body in general cuz natch can wrap the entire body in a cocoon shape) before actually attempting to break the restraints. Since Asta is comparable in lifting strength he could at least move enough to break through with anti magic. But She is really stuck here. Very stuck.
she needs to move but we're talking about the slightest of vibrations here, just holding her won't stop her from using her ability. Unless you mean the para one but again, she should resist.

Without speed amps it’s going to be very very hard for her to keep up. Nacht would definitely land a lot of attacks as well as dodge all of her attacks with his amps and manazone that allows him to cast spells from anywhere. So he may not need to restrain after.
definitively, but she just needs to land one hit with her etherlite which are invisible, and she can use quite a lot of them at the same time, so at the very least she has a wincon. how likely she is to pull it off is something else

To answer your question about Sion's resistances, Arnold, well... copying from her page to make things easier - all magi and characters with Magic Circuits have resistance to magical effects that aim to control and create effects within others, by rejecting the effect with magical energy. Essentially, in the Nasuverse, you can be a untrained red-head with a bare bone amount of knowledge on how magic works and could kill yourself in each attempt to use magic but you will still be entilted to the smurf resistances that all magic users in the Nasuverse have. And yes, every character shares resistance feats and their resistances works with other supernatural powers besides magic.

To answer your question about Sion's resistances, Arnold, well... copying from her page to make things easier - all magi and characters with Magic Circuits have resistance to magical effects that aim to control and create effects within others, by rejecting the effect with magical energy. Essentially, in the Nasuverse, you can be a untrained red-head with a bare bone amount of knowledge on how magic works and could kill yourself in each attempt to use magic but you will still be entilted to the smurf resistances that all magic users in the Nasuverse have. And yes, every character shares resistance feats and their resistances works with other supernatural powers besides magic.
That's bullshit lmao. Honestly I kinda hate those types of abilities that exist in all characters from the same verse that make them super OP against characters from other verses even though they're nearly in their own verse. A good example is the fate smurf resistance and Reiatsu Crush from Bleach. They should be able to be restricted like speed equalization or power ups that increase tiers since they missed the entire point of battleboarding IMO.

she needs to move but we're talking about the slightest of vibrations here, just holding her won't stop her from using her ability. Unless you mean the para one but again, she should resist.

Oh okay, I see no reason for Nacht to hold her. Especially if he realizes he can’t teleport her away from the battle, no idea how that BFR resistance would look like. He would crush her.

The paralysis is used to simply guarantee he can restrain his target, he won’t use it against characters he’s faster than. I doubt he will use it here since she won’t even see it coming due to the speed difference, the darkness cutting her vision and senses off indirectly, or both.

definitively, but she just needs to land one hit with her etherlite which are invisible, and she can use quite a lot of them at the same time, so at the very least she has a wincon. how likely she is to pull it off is something else
Yeah, that’s a wincon.

Magus isn't a character but a general term for all magic users in Sion's verse. And, well... I always assumed resistance to BFR meant you can't get teleported somewhere... No idea on how that works for portals, but meh.

I hate to say it but this seems like another case of "Nasuverse Resistances go brr plus Conceptual soul Manipulation=the other person dies"

And given that the start distance is 10M I'd wager Sion just slaps Nacht with her Mystic Code and turns his brain into French toast or stops him from moving and Nukes him with BBR or both

What are Nachts wincons here??

What are Nachts wincons here??
1. Shadow arms easily crushes her. Since that’s his starting move.

2. Massive speed advantage due to forbidden magic, reinforcement magic, Felis Mode and Manazone + Stealth mastery which is further enhanced by cutting off her light source + An AP advantage with forbidden magic, reinforcement magic, and Manazone.

Massive speed advantage due to forbidden magic, reinforcement magic, Felis Mode and Manazone + Stealth mastery which is further enhanced by cutting off her light source + An AP advantage with forbidden magic, reinforcement magic, and Manazone.
Hmmmm would these even matter though I mean the start distance is 10M does he really have time to go into Devil Union and get his other Amps going at that distance?? Cause it's kinda GG the moment Etherlite connects
1. Shadow arms easily crushes her. Since that’s his starting move.
Fair enough, but Shion has some pretty decent Precog so idk if trying to crush her with his shadow arms alone would get the job done

That said, I think it'll come down to if Nacht can use his wincons first or not if he does GG and if Sion gets him with Etherlite then that's GG too I think the starting distance would favour Sion that's just my opinion though cause Nachts amps would definitely put him in the box seat if he could get them going but again it's like 10M so I don't know

Hmmmm would these even matter though I mean the start distance is 10M does he really have time to go into Devil Union and get his other Amps going at that distance?? Cause it's kinda GG the moment Etherlite connects
It’s all instant but not simultaneous. He starts in Felis mode to play safe since that’s his biggest amp capable of surviving the battlefield getting nuked with danmaku from devils superior to him, then he adds his other amps after.

But all of this assumes he doesn’t start surround her with a bunch of shadow arms below her to crush her. Fortunately that’s always his starting move, especially when damage dealing devils are restricted in this tourney.

Fair enough, but Shion has some pretty decent Precog so idk if trying to crush her with his shadow arms alone would get the job done

That said, I think it'll come down to if Nacht can use his wincons first or not if he does GG and if Sion gets him with Etherlite then that's GG too I think the starting distance would favour Sion that's just my opinion though cause Nachts amps would definitely put him in the box seat if he could get them going but again it's like 10M so I don't know
His stealth mastery is high enough to bypass Asta’s precognition and grab him multiple times. Side probably unrelated Note: In Felis mode, Nacht can amp his vision with Heaven's Shadow Second Sight on top of his already enhanced senses.

I don’t think range favors her. Primarily because Nacht can sweep her with shadow arms beneath her feet. Secondarily because her range is just higher than melee? Odd but okay. I think the primary reason is sufficient enough since Nacht doesn’t need to travel the distance.

His stealth mastery is high enough to bypass Asta’s precognition and grab him multiple times. Side probably unrelated Note: In Felis mode, Nacht can amp his vision with Heaven's Shadow Second Sight on top of his already enhanced senses.

I don’t think range favors her. Primarily because Nacht can sweep her with shadow arms beneath her feet. Secondarily because her range is just higher than melee? Odd but okay. I think the primary reason is sufficient enough since Nacht doesn’t need to travel the distance.
Assuming again she doesn't move, Asta's precog comes from Ki sensing no?? Predicting your opponents next move via muscle movements and breathing right?? Sions precog comes from her thought acceleration and memory partition that let's her separate her train of thought into seven different streams all capable of simulating all future outcomes via calculations she was capable of predicting the actions of Arc who's way above her to and like how in her fight with Shiki she said he had "Merely 70" choices to work with and then proceeded to beat him so I don't know if the two are comparable here

I say the range favours her because he doesn't know about her wincon so how would he know to amp his vision so that he can see the near invisible strands attaching themselves to his body especially when like you say he tends to start with his Shadow arms and because if they had started farther away the Nacht definitely has the advantage because he can get his Amps going which puts him in the box seat

(Wait her range is only is only standard melee?? I'm pretty sure Etherlite's Maximum range is 5KMs ......that's rather odd but then again MB pages are sorta outdated and shit lol)

I've got a little revision thread in the works that's planned to come after the LB revision and second speed thread I can slot that in there if you can wait
To be fair the range upgrade and stat amp ia going to be straight-forward so it would be better to make it first

Assuming again she doesn't move, Asta's precog comes from Ki sensing no?? Predicting your opponents next move via muscle movements and breathing right?? Sions precog comes from her thought acceleration and memory partition that let's her separate her train of thought into seven different streams all capable of simulating all future outcomes via calculations she was capable of predicting the actions of Arc who's way above her to and like how in her fight with Shiki she said he had "Merely 70" choices to work with and then proceeded to beat him so I don't know if the two are comparable here
Sorry, I am just seeing this.

What if she knows how Arc fights and then runs her precog ability. Can she predict something she has no knowledge of if it's thought and memory-based. Especially when Manazone allows for an attack to come from any direction... Can she run combat simulations on something she has never seen before?

Ki sensing is much more than what you've said and even if I go by what you've said, Asta predicting danmaku with his eyes closed, predict teleportation, Dodge literal rocks from his blind spot based off what you've over-simplified is still very impressive

I say the range favours her because he doesn't know about her wincon so how would he know to amp his vision so that he can see the near invisible strands attaching themselves to his body especially when like you say he tends to start with his Shadow arms and because if they had started farther away the Nacht definitely has the advantage because he can get his Amps going which puts him in the box seat

i didn’t say anything about Nacht’s vision when discussing range. I said Nacht’s arms simply appear below her to grab her. Nacht’s arms don’t need to travel any distance they can just appear below her or just anywhere in her vicinity.

Sorry, I am just seeing this.

What if she knows how Arc fights and then runs her precog ability. Can she predict something she has no knowledge of if it's thought and memory-based. Especially when Manazone allows for an attack to come from any direction... Can she run combat simulations on something she has never seen before?

Ki sensing is much more than what you've said and even if I go by what you've said, Asta predicting danmaku with his eyes closed, predict teleportation, Dodge literal rocks from his blind spot based off what you've over-simplified is still very impressive
The Memory Partition refers to the splitting her train of thought 7 different ways and being able to run simultaneous parallel calculations in each of the 7 streams not like her combat simulations relying on her memory or anything and yeah she'd never fought Shiki or Arc and still managed to full predict anything and everything Shiki could do and then beat him

Ummmm sure I wasn't trying to downplay or anything I'm not super knowledgeable on Black Clover I've just read the Manga once so that's what I remember hahaha
i didn’t say anything about Nacht’s vision when discussing range. I said Nacht’s arms simply appear below her to grab her. Nacht’s arms don’t need to travel any distance they can just appear below her or just anywhere in her vicinity.
I wasn't referring to that though, you wondered why I said the range favours her so I explained that at this distance it's easier for her to use her Mystic Code which is her main wincon(which should have a 5KM range) but well

The Memory Partition refers to the splitting her train of thought 7 different ways and being able to run simultaneous parallel calculations in each of the 7 streams not like her combat simulations relying on her memory or anything and yeah she'd never fought Shiki or Arc and still managed to full predict anything and everything Shiki could do and then beat him

Ohhh okay since you’re knowledgeable in black clover Is there any precog feats for scion that’s greater than Asta’s? Is fighting Shiki or Arc her only precog feat?

Just to tell but since the shadow arm is a type of magic that aim to control and restraint her. sion should resist it, like tell in her profite the resistance is to everything that try to control or affect them directly.

Just to tell but since the shadow arm is a type of magic that aim to control and restraint her. sion should resist it, like tell in her profite the resistance is to everything that try to control or affect them directly.
Aim control?

He has no reason to restrain her so she gets crushed by them.

Back