• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C saber (nausu verse) and low 6-B Astro Boy VS. 6-B Applejack (mlp) and 6-C Meliodas (seven deadly sins)

well, i'm not really sure about astroboy or applejack (have never watched the mlp series), but in the case meliodas and saber fight each other i think mel would win (since it is bloddlusted it is assault mode meliodas) as his stats are superior.

>bu bu but what about her sword

>excalibah!!!!

>full counter intensifies

>get destroyed by your own attack

if avalon is allowed i suppose it would be "excali beam - full counter -avalon" over n over n over again until she runs of out mana (not so sure if avalon can be used indefinitely...)

Astro Boy:

- Force fields

- Flight

- Energy Beams

- is the fastest in the battle

- is the smartest in the battle

- total AP and Dura of team is lower

Applejack:

- Highest AP and Dura in the battle

- has a lasso

- is the slowest in the battle

- Highest team work skills