• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Meliodas and Zeldris vs Naruto and Sasuke.
All 6-C. Meliodas is in his Third Key and Zeldris is in his first.
Naruto is in his third key but can't use any High 6-C and Low 6-B
Sasuke is in his fourth key but cant use jugo's curse seal.
Speed and Verse =

Meldris - Me, Arkenis, Makai, Speedster,
Naruske - Tuan,
Incogneto -

Last edited:
Pretty sure nnt is going through revision so maybe don't do this. Otherwise Mel and Zel clearly outhax.

ok 1 for meliodas and zeldris
No? I'm saying this is a stomp lol. Sasuke can't resist ON and his susanoo gets Powernulled, Zeldris and Mel can spatial cut his susanoo and him.

Naruto can resist the ON through class G lifting strength but other than that in Kcm or Sm he has no win con against Zeldris if he can't get passed ON or resist his powernull

Yea you right. Naruto and Sasuke dont resist the crap until their 5-B.
Should i do = stats Naruto and Sasuke Shippuden vs FHOTA Meliodas and Zeldris?

Yea you right. Naruto and Sasuke dont resist the crap until their 5-B.
Should i do = stats Naruto and Sasuke Shippuden vs FHOTA Meliodas and Zeldris?
idk what fhota is, but if its all equal stats then it just don't matter at that point. the Match is just not good 2v2. Sasuke and Naruot have mid 6-C keys compares to Zel and Mel. Naruto's best thing is his regen neg and that just gets negged.

idk what fhota is, but if its all equal stats then it just don't matter at that point. the Match is just not good 2v2. Sasuke and Naruot have mid 6-C keys compares to Zel and Mel. Naruto's best thing is his regen neg and that just gets negged.
Four horsemen of the apocalpyse. Or maybe its four knights. I forgot

He does but i don't think its nearly as layered since soul hax is NNT specialty.
You could argue the same in reverse for mind hax
Mind hax is one of the specialties of nnt Purgatory is a giant mind hax that break your senses it’s completely irrelevant to try to blur Meli senses + in VE Zel would repel any attempt to touch his Magic reserves

Mind hax is one of the specialties of nnt Purgatory is a giant mind hax that break your senses it’s completely irrelevant to try to blur Meli senses + in VE Zel would repel any attempt to touch his Magic reserves
I know but i doub't its nearly as layered as Genjutsu mind hax in naruto and genjutsu even allows memory manip which i don't think anyone in NNT can resist.

I know but i doub't its nearly as layered as Genjutsu mind hax in naruto and genjutsu even allows memory manip which i don't think anyone in NNT can resist.
Gowther and Merlin? Arthur and zeldris? If i remember correctly, drole couldn't read Meliodas mind. Or it was someone else who tried that with Meliodas. Somewhere in s2 i think

Gowther and Merlin? Arthur and zeldris? If i remember correctly, drole couldn't read Meliodas mind. Or it was someone else who tried that with Meliodas
They all have mind manip resistance, i literally just said they do but it's not as layered. And reading minds isn't the same as mind manip as your just hearing their thoughts not interacting (telepathy) or controlling them (mind manip)

They all have mind manip resistance, i literally just said they do but it's not as layered. And reading minds isn't the same as mind manip as your just hearing their thoughts not interacting (telepathy) or controlling them (mind manip)
Ah i misunderstood then. But assuming it Works, how is it going to help them?

Example:
Sasuke faces Meliodas and does genjutsu. Meliodas gets caught. Sasuke Walks to Meliodas and cuts his head off (or stabs his heart), which MAY fail to his surprise (because of Meliodas dura against piercing attacks)

If Meliodas gets out of genjutsu, he knows enough right? He will fight Sasuke with eyes closed.

If he gets damaged, he can still regenerate and fight Sasuke with eyes closed.

For so far i understand, getting physically hurt is one of the counters against genjutsu.

Ah i misunderstood then. But assuming it Works, how is it going to help them?

Example:
Sasuke faces Meliodas and does genjutsu. Meliodas gets caught. Sasuke Walks to Meliodas and cuts his head off (or stabs his heart), which MAY fail to his surprise (because of Meliodas dura against piercing attacks)

If Meliodas gets out of genjutsu, he knows enough right? He will fight Sasuke with eyes closed.

If he gets damaged, he can still regenerate and fight Sasuke with eyes closed.

For so far i understand, getting physically hurt is one of the counters against genjutsu.
If meli gets caught he aint getting out, genjutsu can last years and doesn't need eye contact, sasuke has the best in the verse.
Also sasuke has dura neg that he loves to spam.

Getting hurt will knock you out of one

layer arguments? What are the layers for both verses.
Sasuke is at 7.

As for NNT my knowledge is Dk world passive mind manip, then gowther has mind manip(Not sure if it surpasses DK passive mind manip though), then purgetory is above that and then choas arthur is above that. So i think they cap out at 4 layers.

If meli gets caught he aint getting out, genjutsu can last years and doesn't need eye contact, sasuke has the best in the verse.
Also sasuke has dura neg that he loves to spam.

Getting hurt will knock you out of one
What kind of dura met hax does he have?

Huh? It is always said not to look at the eyes? So Sasuke can look the other way and put other in genjutsu?

Hmm? I am sure there were counters against genjutsu one of them being physical pain. I thought itachi was the best. Can you explain why Sasuke is the best. I also dont recall someone staying in genjutsu while getting severely damaged

What kind of dura met hax does he have?

Huh? It is always said not to look at the eyes? So Sasuke can look the other way and put other in genjutsu?

Hmm? I am sure there were counters against genjutsu one of them being physical pain. I thought itachi was the best. Can you explain why Sasuke is the best. I also dont recall someone staying in genjutsu while getting severely damaged
Bro just look at his page all the information you want is right there

Back