• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐’น ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‰

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome to the 6-B Tournament: World Of Magic. Please see here for more information on this tournament.

In Clover Kingdom, the tournament's begun,

With magic and power, we're all having fun.
Round one, match three, two fighters take the stage,
Dorothy and Licht, the tension's on the rise.

Dorothy, captain of the Coral Peacock,
With colorful magic, she's a force to unlock.
Her pocket dimension, a creation so grand,
She can make anything with just a wave of her hand.

Licht, the strongest elf among his kind,
Unleashes his power, leaving no doubts in our minds.
Three swords in his grip, each with a special trait,
One breaks causality, the other absorbs magic's weight.

Their eyes lock, and the audience grows still,
As the battle begins, a thrill to fulfill.
The country shakes as their magic collides,
A sight to behold, a clash of power in strides.

Who will come out on top, in this magical fray?
Only time will tell, as they continue to play. B
ut for now, let's sit back and watch with delight,
As they fight for glory, in this wondrous sight.

EyTwh8oWUAQdwQL.jpg:large

Clover Kingdom

Dorothy vs Unsealed Licht

Both Licht and Dorothy scales to 62.88 Teratons

• Speed Equalized
  • Starting distance 10km apart and away from each other's line of sight
  • Standard Equipment Permitted; Optional Equipment will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
  • Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least a vague sense of awareness of any dangerous (mid to high mid hax) abilities they possess.
  • There will be civilians and vehicles in the area depending on the location of the battlefield. In other words business is as usual in those locations and battles spontaneously happens and disrupts it, however, the location's defenses will not go against the fighters so that their fight isn't impeded.
  • Fighters are in character
  • Stat Amps and Debuffs can not limit opponents above or below their tier respectively.
  • Victory will be decided via Death or Incap or any other ways your opponents are unable to continue battle.
  • The match will last up to 7 days to conclude. Otherwise, the participants with the most votes advance. In the event of no votes, the most active participants advance. In the event both participants were actively debating, then matches will be decided based on a coin flip.

Well I still think that she can easily BFR him to Glamour World.

Now it just depends on if she can survive until Licht falls asleep.

She can also create clones of Licht

low chance considering Licht is aware of the kind of power she has. But thereโ€™s a possibility none the less.

I think there is enough time for that.

She would have to know Lichtโ€™s true power for them not to get one shot by her.

low chance considering Licht is aware of the kind of power she has. But thereโ€™s a possibility none the less.

She would have to know Lichtโ€™s true power for them not to get one shot by her.
Wouldnโ€™t licht absorb the magic try to bfr him? Also licht has a no nonsense attitude so he would just stab or slash Dorothy and be over with it.

Ehhhh the reasons why they are voting are located in another thread here

hehe

Post in thread '๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“€๐’พ'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/6-b-t...c-doctor-strange-vs-kouki.152222/post-5662200

I listed Dorothy and Lichtโ€™s wincons.

Being aware doesn't mean he can prevent that. And Dorothy just has to think to teleport him.
Not really, Yami was already feeling drowsy after whooping a single clone
She can still make stronger ones afterwards

Being aware doesn't mean he can prevent that. And Dorothy just has to think to teleport him.

Licht can teleport and he has a no nonsense personality so he would teleport stab Dorothy and thatโ€™s it.

He knows the range of the ability and knows he can simply outrange her to win.

The range is not exactly massive as she could only bfr the head of the Raging Bull (Black Bull Mansion turned Mega Zord for those who don't know).

Dorothy personally knows Yami as he is his teammate. Of course she will be able to construct a Yami strong enough to at least push Yami.

However she has no idea the kind of power Licht possesses. So she will be unable to make a decent clone of Licht, Infact I don't even think she would attempt to make clones of Licht because of her Lack of knowledge.

You also act like Licht would just ignore her as soon as he realizes how pathetic the other clones are. She has a lot of work to do if she is going to make the perfect clone for Licht.

I wonder if Licht can just use his Demon Destroyer ability to prevent this or absorb the clones with his Demon Dweller.

Anyway, like I said after this, I heavily doubt Licht would allow her to BFR him. Below are the things i said in another thread by accident when asked what the wincons were for both combatants. I linked the responses to you but it seems you havent seen them so I will just copy and paste them below.

"What are their wincons"

My response:

As of now

Licht with knowledge on Dorothyโ€™s abilities thanks to Reve will avoid getting BFR (either with Stealth Mastery + Teleportation, Demon Dweller sword absorbing BFR magic, Demon Destroyer sword severing cause and effect, or good ol fashion outranging).

• so at 10KM of range he will utilize his stealth mastery and his resistance to ESP to attack her heavily before she has a chance to find him. He will then proceed to skill stomp her using those aforementioned abilities to prevent BFR
  • He can also spam large AOE danmaku origin slashes and considering Dorothy has little to no danmaku evading skill, thatโ€™s not going to end well.
All Dorothy has, as of now, BFR and surviving in dream world long enough for her sleep and death manipulation to take effect. Which is very unlikely in my opinion.

He knows the range of the ability and knows he can simply outrange her to win.
Dorothy has a better range than Licht. Licht can only reach dozens of meters with Projectiles, and his kilometers range abilities is non applicable here.
The range is not exactly massive as she could only bfr the head of the Raging Bull (Black Bull Mansion turned Mega Zord for those who don't know).
Still is better than most of Licht's stuffs. And you seem to forget about episode 151 where she teleported sever giant chuncks of earth (We're talking about dozens of meters large for each).

And don't forget she can teleport the projectiles comingat her too, she did that in 151
Dorothy personally knows Yami as he is his teammate. Of course she will be able to construct a Yami strong enough to at least push Yami.
Push him? The clone got defeated without the original breaking a sweat.
However she has no idea the kind of power Licht possesses. So she will be unable to make a decent clone of Licht, Infact I don't even think she would attempt to make clones of Licht because of her Lack of knowledge.
You're acting like she cannot get knowledge as the battle continues. She can also bring people from his memories as seen with Noelle. She could very well bring Lumiere into this too.
You also act like Licht would just ignore her as soon as he realizes how pathetic the other clones are. She has a lot of work to do if she is going to make the perfect clone for Licht.
Not really, she just has to be aware of how strong he his or just bring someone from Licht's memories that Licht sees as strong, like Lumiere.
I wonder if Licht can just use his Demon Destroyer ability to prevent this or absorb the clones with his Demon Dweller.
Demon-Dweller's effects have only worked against Projectiles or beams and has been stated to not be effective against physical matters.
What Dorothy brings to life has the same composition as what she visualizes. Demon-Dweller won't be able to absorb the clones as they would have the same composition as a real person.

Now for Demon-Destroyer, it can sever causality but we don't know if it can negate the effects of magic like Asta does.

It doesn't matter anyway because Unsealed Licht doesn't have Demon-Destroyer as a standard equipment.
Anyway, like I said after this, I heavily doubt Licht would allow her to BFR him. Below are the things i said in another thread by accident when asked what the wincons were for both combatants. I linked the responses to you but it seems you havent seen them so I will just copy and paste them below.

"What are their wincons"

My response:

As of now

Licht with knowledge on Dorothyโ€™s abilities thanks to Reve will avoid getting BFR (either with Stealth Mastery + Teleportation, Demon Dweller sword absorbing BFR magic, Demon Destroyer sword severing cause and effect, or good ol fashion outranging).

• so at 10KM of range he will utilize his stealth mastery and his resistance to ESP to attack her heavily before she has a chance to find him. He will then proceed to skill stomp her using those aforementioned abilities to prevent BFR
  • He can also spam large AOE danmaku origin slashes and considering Dorothy has little to no danmaku evading skill, thatโ€™s not going to end well.
All Dorothy has, as of now, BFR and surviving in dream world long enough for her sleep and death manipulation to take effect. Which is very unlikely in my opinion.
Dorothy has better range by far and can go in and out of Glamour World whenever she wants. Speed is equalized so there's not blitzing from licht, meaning his stealth mastery is useless if Dorothy can physically see him moving. If Licht gets in close range, she thinks and he gets BFR, if he goes for ranged attacks, she still thinks and teleports him because of his range disadvantage. There's no rational scenario where he doesn't get caught.

From there, she can literally do anything, drown him with endless water, create clones of him or clones of those in Licht's mind, create forcefield around herself for protection and so on. All of this should already be more than enough for the Drowsiness effect to occur and put Licht to sleep.

I also have an issue with Licht knowing that Dorothy has the same magic as Reve until he sees her doing so. He was barely conscious the one time he and Reve were in the same place.

Dorothy has a better range than Licht. Licht can only reach dozens of meters with Projectiles, and his kilometers range abilities is non applicable here.

BULL

SHIT

Licht has too many range Demon Dweller feats better than anything Dorothy has done outside of glamour world. Hell has reached hundreds of meters if not a few kilometers, with his attacks on Asta and Yuno from the sky through the shadow palace and into the lake below. Hell he should be comparable to Lumiere who could fight over tens if not thousands of kilometers against the ancient demon. Licht's profile even states he has thousands of kilometers of range.

So what the hell do you mean Dorothy's range is far better.

Licht is capable of sniping Dorothy from great distances thanks to his stealth mastery as well.

Still is better than most of Licht's stuffs. And you seem to forget about episode 151 where she teleported sever giant chuncks of earth (We're talking about dozens of meters large for each).

And don't forget she can teleport the projectiles comingat her too, she did that in 151

Really? Her biggest feat youc an think of is teleporting earth that are dozens of meters?

Demon-Dweller's effects have only worked against Projectiles or beams and has been stated to not be effective against physical matters.
What Dorothy brings to life has the same composition as what she visualizes. Demon-Dweller won't be able to absorb the clones as they would have the same composition as a real person.

Now for Demon-Destroyer, it can sever causality but we don't know if it can negate the effects of magic like Asta does.

It doesn't matter anyway because Unsealed Licht doesn't have Demon-Destroyer as a standard equipment.

Demon Dweller absorbs power from spells. Zagred implied he wouldve been able to absorb "Bind" if it was magical. In the manga there is always purple clouds that surround the target before theyre teleported. Dweller should be able to absorb the magic from that to prevent the teleportation.

No idea why Licht can't have Demon Destroyer but okay. cool. Elf Gauche implies it works like Asta via his statement and expectation. I think he even saw Asta using it.

Dorothy has better range by far and can go in and out of Glamour World whenever she wants. Speed is equalized so there's not blitzing from licht, meaning his stealth mastery is useless if Dorothy can physically see him moving. If Licht gets in close range, she thinks and he gets BFR, if he goes for ranged attacks, she still thinks and teleports him because of his range disadvantage. There's no rational scenario where he doesn't get caught.

From there, she can literally do anything, drown him with endless water, create clones of him or clones of those in Licht's mind, create forcefield around herself for protection and so on. All of this should already be more than enough for the Drowsiness effect to occur and put Licht to sleep.

I also have an issue with Licht knowing that Dorothy has the same magic as Reve until he sees her doing so. He was barely conscious the one time he and Reve were in the same place.

Outside of Glamour World Dorothy lacks the range lol. I still can't believe you claimed that Dorothy has a wider range than Licht

All the elves literally know Reve and her abilities so why not Licht? Licht definitely handles her accordingly.

Licht's stealth mastery is still working in Licht's favor since the battle begins 10 KM away from each other's line of sight, she definitely won't sense him or see attacks from him coming.

BULL

SHIT

Licht has too many range Demon Dweller feats better than anything Dorothy has done outside of glamour world. Hell has reached hundreds of meters if not a few kilometers, with his attacks on Asta and Yuno from the sky through the shadow palace and into the lake below. Hell he should be comparable to Lumiere who could fight over tens if not thousands of kilometers against the ancient demon. Licht's profile even states he has thousands of kilometers of range.

So what the hell do you mean Dorothy's range is far better.

Licht is capable of sniping Dorothy from great distances thanks to his stealth mastery as well.

Really? Her biggest feat youc an think of is teleporting earth that are dozens of meters?
So yeah. Addressed all this on discord.

Summary:

Range: Dorothy still outranges but Licht has one attack that outranges her. He's has only use it once and seeing the amount of mp it uses, I'm willing to bet it cannot be spammed. Assuming it will even hit her. And no, his range doesn't scale to Lumiere, we don't do stuffs like that.

Demon Dweller absorbs power from spells. Zagred implied he wouldve been able to absorb "Bind" if it was magical.
No, it absorb spells as a whole or magic from physical construcs. He hasn't shown to absorb spells that manifest physical matter as seen with Zagred: "You're affinity with physical matter is poor"

In the manga there is always purple clouds that surround the target before theyre teleported. Dweller should be able to absorb the magic from that to prevent the teleportation.
He won't have the time to do all of that. As soon as the clouds reach him all she needs is to think to teleport him.

Licht on the other hand would need to react and then absorb all of the clouds with his sword, and the absorption isn't instantaneous by the way.
No idea why Licht can't have Demon Destroyer but okay. cool. Elf Gauche implies it works like Asta via his statement and expectation. I think he even saw Asta using it.
Because this version of Licht doesn't have it. He only has Demon Dweller. If it was alive licht he would have all 3 of them.
Outside of Glamour World Dorothy lacks the range lol. I still can't believe you claimed that Dorothy has a wider range than Licht
We already went over it.
All the elves literally know Reve and her abilities so why not Licht? Licht definitely handles her accordingly.
Licht knows Reve
Licht most likely knows Dream Magic
But Licht doesn't know Dorothy nor does he know that she's the human counterpart of Reve.
Licht's stealth mastery is still working in Licht's favor since the battle begins 10 KM away from each other's line of sight, she definitely won't sense him or see attacks from him coming.
1. Licht needs to be dozens meters near her for his attacks to reach her.

2. Licht cannot be sensed but his attacks can.

Summary:

Range: Dorothy still outranges but Licht has one attack that outranges her. He's has only use it once and seeing the amount of mp it uses, I'm willing to bet it cannot be spammed. Assuming it will even hit her. And no, his range doesn't scale to Lumiere, we don't do stuffs like that.

No, it absorb spells as a whole or magic from physical construcs. He hasn't shown to absorb spells that manifest physical matter as seen with Zagred: "You're affinity with physical matter is poor"

He won't have the time to do all of that. As soon as the clouds reach him all she needs is to think to teleport him.

Licht on the other hand would need to react and then absorb all of the clouds with his sword, and the absorption isn't instantaneous by the way.

Because this version of Licht doesn't have it. He only has Demon Dweller. If it was alive licht he would have all 3 of them.

We already went over it.

Licht knows Reve
Licht most likely knows Dream Magic
But Licht doesn't know Dorothy nor does he know that she's the human counterpart of Reve.

1. Licht needs to be dozens meters near her for his attacks to reach her.

2. Licht cannot be sensed but his attacks can.
But litch is a no nonsense character and would just stab or slash Dorothy and thatโ€™s the end of it.

Summary:

Wrong. In your summary you just added things that was never said on discord.

Summary

Licht outranges, and you never made mention of any feat that puts Dorothy above Licht during our discussion. CloverDragon sided with me while you just ignored and continue undermine the evidences in favor of Licht.