• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐’น ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‰

Licht knows Reve
Licht most likely knows Dream Magic
But Licht doesn't know Dorothy nor does he know that she's the human counterpart of Reve.

Reve literally looks identical to Dorothy. Have you forgotten that the elves and their hosts are extremely similar, if not identical, in both physical appearance and magic?

Licht knows Reve, Licht knows Dream Magic, Licht will knows about the Elf Reincarnation and is smart enough to decipher that Dorothy is a human counterpart.

I mean he literally saw all that was going on with Patry in his sleep, which adds more credence.

Licht needs to be dozens meters near her for his attacks to reach her.

2. Licht cannot be sensed but his attacks can

Licht outranges Dorothy

But litch is a no nonsense character and would just stab or slash Dorothy and thatโ€™s the end of it.
I barely understand what you're trying to say here

Wrong. In your summary you just added things that was never said on discord.
The points are the same as it was on discord you can check again. The only bit I added was me thinking that Licht's attack can't be spammed and is avoidable.

The main points are literally what I said over there.

Summary

Licht outranges, and you never made mention of any feat that puts Dorothy above Licht during our discussion.
Because I already told both here and on discord that Dorothy's range is at least dozens of meters. Meanwhile you have yet to finish calculating Licht's damn attack. I told you how to do it correctly but you still haven't shown me the new result.

As of now you're the one that needs to prove Licht's range is superior buddy

CloverDragon sided with me while you just ignored and continue undermine the evidences in favor of Licht.
He didn't side with you for licht outranging Dorothy, he agreed that Dorothy's ranges isn't hundreds of meters, which I agree with too.

Reve literally looks identical to Dorothy. Have you forgotten that the elves and their hosts are extremely similar, if not identical, in both physical appearance and magic?
William is similar to Patry/Licht but has neither Light nor Sword magic

Yuno's magic is different from his elf as well, so it's not necessarily the case.

Even assuming he knows what magic attribute Dorothy has, that doesn't help much here anyway.

Licht outranges Dorothy

Still waiting on your range calc btw

Last edited:
Huh????? Why are you bringing my calc into this thread? I was just trying to tell you that feat wasnโ€™t merely dozens of meters on discordโ€ฆ.

edit: Also all youโ€™ve been doing is undermining Lichtโ€™s range over and over again without actually proving why Dorothy outranges regardless?

Last edited:
Licht as of now has 2 votes compared to Dorothy's 0-1 votes.

Let's continue the discussion. Match ends tomorrow

BTW i just realized that each time Dorothy attempts to BFR involves magical clouds surround the target before disappearing. This is very consistent in the manga, so Licht can easily prevent this through Demon Dweller absorbing the BFR spell.

BTW i just realized that each time Dorothy attempts to BFR involves magical clouds surround the target before disappearing. This is very consistent in the manga, so Licht can easily prevent this through Demon Dweller absorbing the BFR spell.
or just don't get hit by the clouds

have i voted yet?

My thoughts exactly

I already did, by the time it takes licht to absorb all of them, all Dorothy needs to do is think to BFR him

Why should we assume his absorption is faster than her thought?

I already did, by the time it takes licht to absorb all of them, all Dorothy needs to do is think to BFR him

Dorothy will have trouble tracking him with his stealth mastery and his ranged aoe attacks he can just get close and just win via swordsmanship . Also absorption will work on glamour world since its not that instantaneous and the absorption is instantaneous

Again.
Dorothyโ€™s BFR is not thought based. It required the gas to cover her target first. Said gas will be absorbed immediately by Demon Dweller. And yes the demon dweller is fast enough to absorb things at point blank ranges without letting even an ounce of the attack touch him.

Again.
Dorothyโ€™s BFR is not thought based. It required the gas to cover her target first. Said gas will be absorbed immediately by Demon Dweller. And yes the demon dweller is fast enough to absorb things at point blank ranges without letting even an ounce of the attack touch him.
Once she surrounds the target with it, all she needs is to think to bfr, that's why I said that. It doesn't need to touch him nor to surround him within a close radius, she can very well surround him out of the sword's absorption reach

And that's assuming she always has to surround her target with it. Because here, that mist was Dorothy herself and we don't see any mist around the base whatsoever but she was still able to teleport them.

Tl;dr Dorothy doesn't have to always put mist around her target to sent them away. And even then, the mist doesn't have to touch everything that it teleports, so she could very well make a circle with like, a 10 meters radius with Licht being the center of it

Once she surrounds the target with it, all she needs is to think to bfr, that's why I said that. It doesn't need to touch him nor to surround him within a close radius, she can very well surround him out of the sword's absorption reach

And that's assuming she always has to surround her target with it. Because here, that mist was Dorothy herself and we don't see any mist around the base whatsoever but she was still able to teleport them.

Tl;dr Dorothy doesn't have to always put mist around her target to sent them away. And even then, the mist doesn't have to touch everything that it teleports, so she could very well make a circle with like, a 10 meters radius with Licht being the center of it

1. That is Reve not Dorothy.

2. Dorothy has consistently used the mist to engulf her target before they're teleported.

0319-007.png

Thats just another examples other than the one i sent before.

3. Licht is not going to stand there and let all this happen. With his superior range he is going to spam ranged attacks on Dorothy. (You still have not proven how Dorothy has superior range)

Dorothy has no skill against Danmaku, neither is her teleportation going to take care of every single attack since its not portal based.

1. That is Reve not Dorothy.
Oh so now it's because it's Reve...

Sadly nothing implies she cannot do the same thing, especially when her dream magic is just as potent as her elf self
3. Licht is not going to stand there and let all this happen.
That isn't about sitting there an doing noting, but it's about Licht not having the time to absorb everything before getting teleported.

Licht can only absorb what his sword is in contact with, even if we say Dorothy can only create mist 10 meters around Licht, by the time it takes Licht's sword to touch the mist in order to absorb it, Dorothy just need to think.

And before you misunderstand what I'm saying again I'll dumb it dumb it down:

Dorothy:
Thinks > Creates Mist > Thinks again >BFR

Licht:
Perceives the mist around him > Reaches the mist > Touches it with his sword > Absorption

Licht has to do multiple physical movements while Dorothy just needs to think a bunch of times to bfr.

And no Dorothy can surround her opponents with it fast enough that they cannot counter it in time despite being comparable to her in speed as seen against Yami . Everything points towards the same scenario here
With his superior range he is going to spam ranged attacks on Dorothy. (You still have not proven how Dorothy has superior range)
Again, I'm still waiting for you to send the revised version of your calc. I've said this several time already..
Dorothy has no skill against Danmaku, neither is her teleportation going to take care of every single attack since its not portal based.
She just needs to think and the attacks get bfrd. And Licht's Danmaku, heck Danmaku in BC in general isn't that crazy. Licht's is really at baseline and only goes into one direction. If it was something like Mereoleona's you would have a point but it's not so...

Oh so now it's because it's Reve...

Sadly nothing implies she cannot do the same thing, especially when her dream magic is just as potent as her elf self

The fact she never does what Reve did again but consistently does the contrary implies that. Plus you saw how long it took for Reve to do it too (3-4 characters spoke before the mist did itโ€™s stuff)

sorry to say.

That isn't about sitting there an doing noting, but it's about Licht not having the time to absorb everything before getting teleported.

Licht can only absorb what his sword is in contact with, even if we say Dorothy can only create mist 10 meters around Licht, by the time it takes Licht's sword to touch the mist in order to absorb it, Dorothy just need to think.

And before you misunderstand what I'm saying again I'll dumb it dumb it down:

Dorothy:
Thinks > Creates Mist > Thinks again >BFR

Licht:
Perceives the mist around him > Reaches the mist > Touches it with his sword > Absorption

Licht has to do multiple physical movements while Dorothy just needs to think a bunch of times to bfr.

And no Dorothy can surround her opponents with it fast enough that they cannot counter it in time despite being comparable to her in speed as seen against Yami . Everything points towards the same scenario here

No.

Dorothy:

Looks for target > Thinks > Creates Mist > Moves/Spreads it towards/around target > Thinks again > BFR

In fact, if I wanted to be hypercritical like you, I would add hand gestures because he uses hand gestures to move the mist when out of range.

Licht:

Sees Mist > Avoids Mist if out of reach

Sees Mist touches it with sword if its in reach > Absorbs Magic.

So it is actually Dorothy doing more work than you think. Licht just needs to evade or absorb the spell if its in reach.

Again she has never faced someone with an absorption rate faster than spells can reach their target.

She just needs to think and the attacks get bfrd. And Licht's Danmaku, heck Danmaku in BC in general isn't that crazy. Licht's is really at baseline and only goes into one direction. If it was something like Mereoleona's you would have a point but it's not so...

False,

She needs to create mist for each attack and bfr them which she has never been shown to be capable of doing against large scale attacks.

No matter how you think undermining Licht's damaku will help Dorothy's case. It really doesn't she has still never dealth with Licht's danmaku.

So far, you continue to undermine Licht, as tho Dorothy can keep up with her arsenal. You have no proof that Dorothy's range is far larger.

You think Dorothy trapping Licht in the world is a difinitive when it definitely isnt. All Licht has to do is make her think of an exit and an exit will form. She can't make her creations stronger or as strong as Licht because she is far inferior to Licht canonically. So all Licht has to do is break whatever Dorothy does to close the exit she created and escape. Hell Licht could even absorb whatever Dorothy throws at him in dream world.

There is nothing Dorothy can do against an opponent who is knowledgeable on her abilities.

I was thinking about a coinflip too but Is Epsilon even active enough to continue the tournament if he wins the coin flip.