• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya is listed as 5-A with ETSB. This isn't necessarily an issue, but she shouldn't be 5-A with ETSB. The ETSB is 5-A because of the Chakra from Infinite Tsukuyomi:

4658499-ohvawkz
Screenshot 20190205-073629 Chrome
Thus, Kaguya should be 5-A with IT, not ETSB. As such, her other Jutsu should be 5-A with IT chakra due to chskra control. Her Physical stats just "Higher" .

The ETSB is formed by the chakra gathered from the IT and the God Tree, it would be incorrect to list it as "5-A with IT" since IT by itself doesn't have an Attack Potency, it's hax

I'm actually wondering how many times we've actually had this discussion... Anyway.

"Her other Jutsu"... You mean the 80 God Vacuum because she doesn't have any other offensive moves besides hax based ones. Like Ash Bones, ETSB... Honestly what other Jutsu does she have that would benefit from this?.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I'm actually wondering how many times we've actually had this discussion... Anyway.
"Her other Jutsu"... You mean the 80 God Vacuum because she doesn't have any other offensive moves besides hax based ones. Like Ash Bones, ETSB... Honestly what other Jutsu does she have that would benefit from this?.
Shinra Tensei| Hair Senbo

Hmm... Well I've always been on the fence about Chakra Control and the scaling of jutsu but I've accepted several cases. I'll remain neutral for now. See what others think.

don't think it should scale to IT, because the AP can vary depending on the number of people it absorbs energy from, so it is never guaranteed that IT will be 5-A, i think it's closer to hax with it being able to absorb energy up to 5-A, also while chakra control would allow Energy=AP there are a few exceptions to this rule with specific"special Jutsu" that amp up the AP, also if the 5-A wasn't exclusive to the ETSB it would make no logical sense for Kaguya to use it and put her self at risk, it would be far easier to just put that 5-A energy into chakra fist or other Jutsu to take out team 7.

so im going to vote no for AP but open to the possibility that its hax that allows up to 5-A energy absorption

Shadowbokunohero said:
don't think it should scale to IT, because the AP can vary depending on the number of people it absorbs energy from, so it is never guaranteed that IT will be 5-A, i think it's closer to hax with it being able to absorb energy up to 5-A, also while chakra control would allow Energy=AP there are a few exceptions to this rule with specific"special Jutsu" that amp up the AP, also if the 5-A wasn't exclusive to the ETSB it would make no logical sense for Kaguya to use it and put her self at risk, it would be far easier to just put that 5-A energy into chakra fist or other Jutsu to take out team 7.
so im going to vote no for AP but open to the possibility that its hax that allows up to 5-A energy absorption
I don't agree with this stance.

• Chakra gained from IT allows for 5-A AP.
  • Chakra control dictates the same chakra used in ETSB can be used fir other Jutsu.
  • The Databook Asserts that DC/AP is directly proportional to chakra amount.
You know this, Shadow, yet are arguing that:

• The AP will not necessarily be 5-A depending on the number of people trapped in IT.
  • The logical sense behind not using some other Jutsu instead
These are not solid arguments.

• First off, IT always assumes the people it's drawing power from is the ones Trapped in the Naruto Verse. So your argument that it's dependent on how many people are trapped in it is faulty for the simple fact the NV is standard assumption for IT regardless, no other verse. If it wasn't, then ETSB being 5-A is faulty as it's only 5-A drawng upon the chakra of the Naruto Verse.
  • Secondly, these arguments of "Character A could've done X and Y instead of Z" are extremely faulty as well. It's CIS. Clear as day.

• Chakra gained from IT allows for 5-A AP.
  • Chakra control dictates the same chakra used in ETSB can be used fir other Jutsu.
  • The Databook Asserts that DC/AP is directly proportional to chakra amount.
You know this, Shadow, yet are arguing that:

"
while chakra control would allow Energy=AP there are a few exceptions to this rule with specific"special Jutsu"

Chakra gained from IT allows for 5-A AP.

no, IT doesn't have inherently have 5-A energy, it had in that circumstance because the people that were trapped in it had huge amounts of chakra. Kaguya cast IT in the past and there's no reason to assume that the IT from then was 5-A considering the population did not have chakra or was as large as during the battle with Kaguya.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying, im saying IT is simply the catalyst to that 5-A energy, it would be like giving Preta Path it's own tier based on the energy it absorbed.

Secondly, these arguments of "Character A could've done X and Y instead of Z" are extremely faulty as well. It's CIS. Clear as day. while PIS and CIS exist we cant constantly ignore internal logical consistency to make a point, it's irrational and makes everything utterly pointless, however, I will concede to this point but only because it's been constantly shown that Kaguya's isn't the brightest or the most tactile, and has constantly made bad decisions and was only able to get as far as she did with the help of black zetsu.

well DB make it look like

IT is the main reason for 5-A AP not ETSB

remember sasuke and naruto also said kaguya(when she absorb huge amount chakra from IT/NE for reviving herself )>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>madra/juubi

+DB also said that 80 God Vacuum is her strongest jutsu

@Shadow

Kaguya 1000 years in the past is an unknown. The Kaguya we profile is War Arc Kaguya. War Arc Kaguya has 5-A energy with the IT.

Unlike Preta Path (Which actuslly does Lead to AP boosts), IT drawns upon the Chakra of people already under it's affects.

Example:

• Character A has access to a dimension with Infinite Energy via a specific technique that allows said Energy to flow through them.
War Arc Kaguya with IT is Basically like this. She's 5-B normally, but has access to 5-A energy with IT, which ETSB gets it's power from

My Proposal is Basically this:

• Kaguya AP: 5-B, 5-A with Infinite Tsukuyomi (Cite ESTB)
  • Kaguya Speed: Reletivistic, higher with IT Chakra
  • Kaguya Striking: 5-B, higher with IT Chakra
  • Kaguya Durability: 5-B, higher with IT Chakra
This is even proven via Black Zetsu after she absorbed IT Chakra:

0689-009 (1)

^lmao why did we just notice that. Imma just say this; chakra control is what we use to scale for some reason in the Naruto verse. Saying no that we only use it for certain cases makes literally no sense. We've literally had chances to use the amount of chakra that a user has to scale them but no for some reason it was agreed that it should be Chakra Control. Now why don't we want to use chakra control to scale????ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿

Both chakra control and amount of chakra should both b used to scale

majority of naruto knowledgeable members dont agree with what imade think

so it Changes something

IMade is just a member like the rest of us, Kep is someone that we would have to ask since he basically is a Staff Member for this series

So is this thread basically talking about Kaguya scaling to her IT?

Kep doesn't like people coming to him about Naruto stuff like that, he's said it himself. Someone could let him know about this thread and we'll see.

But I mean, it's extremely silly to not Scale her other Abilities from the Chakra gained by IT via Chakra Control when ETSB is 5-A becsuse of that same reason.

Like come on....Kaguya only has 4 Offensive Abilities Outside of ETSB (That are shown):

• Ash-Bone
  • Hair Senbon
  • Shinra Tensei
  • 80 GVP
And each can be strengthened and amped by IT Chakra. The DB even asserts that 80 GVP can be her strongest attack through Chakra Control.

5-A Naruto scaling to her 80 Gods Vacuum Attack is a no-no unless we see better feats.

KLOL506 said:
5-A Naruto scaling to her 80 Gods Vacuum Attack is a no-no unless we see better feats.
Kaguya wasn't amping her 80 GVP with IT Chakra, so it wouldn't be 5-A in that Instance.

KLOL506 said:
no one from war arc scale to her(kaguya with IT) cuz no one fought her(kaguya with IT)

Omimi said:
KLOL506 said:
no one from war arc scale to her(kaguya with IT) cuz no one fought her(kaguya with IT)
Well, Madara would...also Juubito, but still, you're right.

The only difference is, unlike Kaguya, They can't handle housing 5-A energy in their body. It has to be used in their Jutsu.

With IT, all three have access to 5-A energy, but only Kaguya's Body can handle that Energy without dispersing it.

Omimi said:
KLOL506 said:
Well, Madara would...also Juubito, but still, you're right.

The only difference is, unlike Kaguya, They can't handle housing 5-A energy in their body. It has to be used in their Jutsu.

With IT, all three have access to 5-A energy, but only Kaguya's Body can handle that Energy without dispersing it.

Kaguya is 5-A due to the description of what the ETSB could do with the chakra of the IT.

Nothing says her other Justu would equate the description of the ETSB with the IT chakra. Like, why would her other Jutsu now have the exact, explicit, descriptive power that was stated for the ETSB? So her hair needles now do what the ETSB does?

This is very similar to Fairy Heart Zeref and Etherion from Fairy Tail.

Disagree.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Kaguya is 5-A due to the description of what the ETSB could do with the chakra of the IT.
Nothing says her other Justu would equate the description of the ETSB with the IT chakra. Like, why would her other Jutsu now have the exact, explicit, descriptive power that was stated for the ETSB? So her hair needles now do what the ETSB does?

This is very similar to Fairy Heart Zeref and Etherion from Fairy Tail.

Disagree.
The AP calced for the ETSB has nothing to do with its description. On top of this, the description asserts that the the Power contained within has nothing to do with its hax ability.

The chakra from IT that makes ETSB 5-A can be used in her other Jutsu via Chakra Control. The DB even states 80 GVP can potentially be > ERSB in AP due to this fact.

So yes, her other Jutsu would scale to 5-A in AP if she used IT Chakra to empower her other jutsu and nothing goes against this.

Sorry but I disagree with 80 Gods Vacuum being stronger than ETSB. ETSB is something that keeps growing in size to take out whatever and it's clear it was her end all move that none would survive.

80 Gods Vacuum doesn't have anything on that and how can you even use Chakra Control to justify her other jutsu being 5-A if the DB (which you are using) say 80 Gods Vacuum is her strongest move. If Chakra Control was used here, she wouldn't have a strongest move, all her moves would be able to reach the same level of power.

51691291 806125319748957 1962193892652613632 n
Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack (Õà½ÕìüþÑ×þ®║µÆâ, Yasogami Kügeki)

A Kekkei Mōra/Taijutsu used by Kaguya, made possible by her mastery of Chakra. She loads Chakra into her palm, and then unleashes it as a barrage of countless fists. The fist attacks can also be used defensively, and when coupled with Kaguya's perfect Dōjutsu, it has the potential to become the strongest offensive ability. The Hyüga Clan uses a similar vacuum palm attack, Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm, but there is a wide gulf in power between the two

@M3X

What about the move gives it the potential to become her strongest move tho?. It doesn't increase in power the more fist appear. It's just a continuous barrage of punches.

I'm just showing the translation of what TFO is talking about. I'm neutral here

LordGriffin1000 said:
Sorry but I disagree with 80 Gods Vacuum being stronger than ETSB. ETSB is something
sry u/me/anyone cant disagree what writer says

if u dont agree then it look like we know more then the writer himself

Edit: also etsb is same as tsb but it was able to reach to 5-A cuz kaguya use more chakra then any other tsb user

etsb itself is not 5-A or cant be 5-A without huge amount chakra + chakra control

LordGriffin1000 said:
Sorry but I disagree with 80 Gods Vacuum being stronger than ETSB. ETSB is something that keeps growing in size to take out whatever and it's clear it was her end all move that none would survive.
80 Gods Vacuum doesn't have anything on that and how can you even use Chakra Control to justify her other jutsu being 5-A if the DB (which you are using) say 80 Gods Vacuum is her strongest move. If Chakra Control was used here, she wouldn't have a strongest move, all her moves would be able to reach the same level of power.
Chakra Control dictates this, man. Yes, all of her attacks can scale to 5-A with it.

You cannot disagree with an already proven and established mechanic of the verse.

• IT Chakra leads to 5-A ETSB
  • Chakra Control Dictates IT Chakra that gave ETSB 5-A energy can be used to enhance her other Jutsu to 5-A.
That is the point of this thread. ETSB is only 5-A with IT Chakra, which can be used for other Jutsu due to chakra control, not just ETSB. Kaguya isn't 5-A with ETSB, she's 5-A with IT Chakra

The most basic example of this is Rasengan. FRS is Naruto's Strongest variant of Rasengan, yet through Chakra Control he can make a standard Rasengan have more AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back