• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LordGriffin1000 said:
Rocker1189 said:
I dont see how you can say no to far higher when it is literally mentioned by Zetsu that she is indeed far stronger.
You don't know what far stronger means though. Far Higher in my opinion should be reserved for those who could potentially break through multiple tiers.
At least that's how I see it. Higher is fine in my opinion. Otherwise we got a lot of profiles that need updating.
I'm fine with "Higher", but I don't necessarily agree with Cal.

The real cal howard said:
Also she isn't far stronger with the IT. The IT isn't a statistical boosting technique, nor does it have AP behind it. She's far stronger by absorbing chakra. The IT just sets her up for being able to absorb that chakra.
The better way of putting it is "Higher via absorbing chakra"
That's misleading. IT is the method by Which she absorbs Chakra. Even the "Absorption" is listed under IT.

This way of putting it is gonna lead to confusion with her ability to absorb in general.

Because exponential increase doesn't mean multiply by the inverse of the natural logarithm? f(x)=e^x is the natural exponential function, sure, but that means nothing here.

Because exponential increase doesn't mean multiply by the inverse of the natural logarithm? f(x)=e^x is the natural exponential function, sure, but that means nothing here.
Ok, it's been 5 years since I took a math class, but i'm sure nothing was multiplied by an inverse(?).

It's not applicable. That's what I was getting at. An exponential increase is n^x (which we're not doing), not n*e^x.

Nah I think that TFO's is correct. n^x is an exponential increase in terms of, the number goes much higher but it is a baselless one. Of course I dont think 1000ZT can be used based on that.

It's not applicable. That's what I was getting at. An exponential increase is n^x (which we're not doing), not n*e^x.
Ok, I get it now....f*** you Cal, now I gotta take a refresher Math Class >_> (I'm joking about the FU part incase it's not Obvious, no offense)

Ok, so "Higher" is accurate.

But the reasoning has to be discussed. Like I said, I disagree with "Higher w/ Absorbing Chakra".

• IT allows her to Absorb the chakra of those trapped in IT and bound to the God Tree, this saying "Higher w/ IT" is accurate.
  • "Higher w/ Chakra absorption" is a bit misleading and leads to confusion with her ability to Absorb in general.

ETSB is formed from chakra Kaguya gathers from the God Tree and the IT. That doesn't mean that the IT is 5-A, considering that, as Wind said in the very first post, it isn't an AP attack, and it also doesn't mean Kaguya can use that chakra for other powers.

Imagine you're a High 6-A and you gather enough energy to perform a 5-B attack. You perform the 5-B attack and it misses.. No way in hell are you doing another one of those again. It is a one-use ability that can't scale to your other attacks. At best you could argue Kaguya could take portions of that chakra (before using all of it up) in order to amp her abilities, but it would be an unquantifiable. It'd be the same as taking a 10 from a 1000.

That said, I can maybe agree with a "potentially higher by absorbing chakra", just not with assuming shit about 5-A amps.

I can agree with Kep there I guess, only thing is that after attempting using energy to perform said 5-A attack she actually got stronger not weaker.

Kepekley23 said:
ETSB is formed from chakra Kaguya gathers from the God Tree and the IT. That doesn't mean that the IT is 5-A, considering that, as Wind said in the very first post, it isn't an AP attack, and it also doesn't mean Kaguya can use that chakra for other powers.
Imagine you're a High 6-A and you gather enough energy to perform a 5-B attack. You perform the 5-B attack and it misses.. No way in hell are you doing another one of those again. It is a one-use ability that can't scale to your other attacks. At best you could argue Kaguya could take portions of that chakra (before using all of it up) in order to amp her abilities, but it would be an unquantifiable. It'd be the same as taking a 10 from a 1000.

That said, I can maybe agree with a "potentially higher by absorbing chakra", just not with assuming shit about 5-A amps.
Except your entire post and essentially everyone else who disagrees ignores the fact that chakra control in Naruto disagrees with your argument, but nobody cares about that apparently. The ETSB stuff has already concluded anyways.

As far as the amping herself with it, "Possibly Higher" is a no go. She's not "Possibly" stronger with IT Chakra, She IS stronger with IT Chakra.

"5-B, Higher with IT Chakra. 5-A with ETSB" is the most accurate ratings it seems anybody is gonna come to an agreement on. This I can accept.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Agree with those proposed changes and with higher instead of far higher. There's not much to really indicate how far the boost went beyond Zetsu's one comment that doesn't go in detail.
Yup, I agree with this.

Also she isn't far stronger with the IT. The IT isn't a statistical boosting technique, nor does it have AP behind it. She's far stronger by absorbing chakra. The IT just sets her up for being able to absorb that chakra.
The better way of putting it is "Higher via absorbing chakra"
yes it is far stronger

your word goes against manga itself

when manga clearly state that her power,speed and might increase exponentially greater then b4.

she become faster & her might increase and got more power after absorbing chakra from IT so it definitely boost her AP

You are getting yourself confused, Omimi. What Cal means is that IT doesn't boost her, what boosts her is the chakra of all the people she put under IT, because the main purpose of it is to succ everyone of their chakra once they are trapped. Just an explanation for why the wording is wrong and should be changed.

Ok, so "Higher" is accurate.
But the reasoning has to be discussed. Like I said, I disagree with "Higher w/ Absorbing Chakra".

• IT allows her to Absorb the chakra of those trapped in IT and bound to the God Tree, this saying "Higher w/ IT" is accurate.
  • "Higher w/ Chakra absorption" is a bit misleading and leads to confusion with her ability to Absorb in general.
Now, the reasoning.

Kaguy is definitely stronger not possibly at all. It was literally stated. Anything else is definitely going against authors intention

AstralKing7 said:
The wording should actually be easy to change. She needs an extra key for when she absorbed the chakra from the IT
Nah, it's aan ability she's had access to since her revival. It's not a separate form either.

Wait your right. I was looking at it as a separate form but I forgot she got the boost from an ability.

How will the wording be changed tho

AstralKing7 said:
Wait your right. I was looking at it as a separate form but I forgot she got the boost from an ability.
How will the wording be changed tho
I think the wording should be:

"5-B, Higher with Infinite Tsukiyomi" With the reasoning I stated above added, but some people think It shouldn't say "Infinite Tsukiyomi" but their reasoning Ignores the fact that Infinite Tsukiyomi is the ability that allows her to absorb Chakra from those trapped in IT in the first place.

I agree it should be It logically because we know she has two different absorption abilities maybe three. Let's jsut put IT cause it makes more sense.

The chakra comes from the people trapped in IT not anywhere else and it could be confused with her other abilities that absorb chakra

some saying IT boost is not permanent and its one time which is wrong reason

kaguya is stronger then jjmadara cuz she absorb chakra from IT(1st time) and it wasn't 1 time nor it was temporary boost

Higher (or whatever it decided) with the chakra she absorbs with/through IT is my suggestion

Also, why Naruto (adult) and Momoshiki in the topics?

Kaguya has used IT back in the past which would make her scale to Momo who would make naruot scale as an adult.

I agree with your reasoning. Higher the chakra she absorbed from IT

We should be able to move ahead tbh. "5-B, Higher with Infinite Tsukiyomi. 5-A with ETSB" makes the most sense. If anybody has an issue, they can make a CTR with their own reasoning.

Staff members have opted to not give a better way to word it and many people agree with it as is.

We're done here.

TheFinalOrder said:
We should be able to move ahead tbh. "5-B, Higher with Infinite Tsukiyomi. 5-A with ETSB" makes the most sense. If anybody has an issue, they can make a CTR with their own reasoning.
Staff members have opted to not give a better way to word it and many people agree with it as is.

We're done here.
'Kay, it's back to upgrading Kushina, the true MILF of Naruto.

And frankly, the best one.

TheFinalOrder said:

We're done here.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back