• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Omimi said:
etsb is same as tsb but it was able to reach to 5-A cuz kaguya use more chakra then any other tsb user
etsb itself is not 5-A or cant be 5-A without huge amount chakra + chakra control
The description of the ETSB is that it would erase the dimension and remake it. That's not something a TSB could do.
Actually, that's not the description. It just says it's formed by the IT Chakra and holds within it the power to destroy the world. Doesn't talk about recreation or it's Jinton properties. Iirc. Neither does the TSB DB entry mention anything about the Jinton Properties.

This is why I was saying what I was saying, but whatever. What's your opinion of the new proposal?

People come here and says I'll have to agree with Imade /he make sense etc

and they don't left there own opinion why they think Imade right

and some of them look like new/alt

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
I never said anything about a calc.
then which part was wank /false to u pls point me out

not only that here we dont accept Kaguya as being able to destroy her dimensions either

this is true we dont accept here

5-A calc came from assuming that ETSB only destroying what inside the said dimensions(earth + moon)

as much i know space-time distraction was exclude from the calc or it cant be calc

TheFinalOrder said:
TheFinalOrder said:
As things stand, Kaguya's profile needs to fixed anyways as some of the reasonings are not legitimate and it certainly doesn't take into account the boost she gets from IT Chakra. So, this is what I propose:
  • The "Far Higher" aspect only translates to Madara as he also has access to Infinite Tsukiyomi and Juubito has to be discussed more.
Posting this again...

TheFinalOrder said:
TheFinalOrder said:
TheFinalOrder said:
As things stand, Kaguya's profile needs to fixed anyways as some of the reasonings are not legitimate and it certainly doesn't take into account the boost she gets from IT Chakra. So, this is what I propose:
  • The "Far Higher" aspect only translates to Madara as he also has access to Infinite Tsukiyomi and Juubito has to be discussed more.
Posting this again...
Can we please conclude this? Like seriously, the reason it keeps coming up is because it never gets freaking concluded.

Thoughts on the new proposal by staff?

The funny thing is that everyone shows up to deny an upgrade, but they never show up to help with an update or something.

TheFinalOrder said:
TheFinalOrder said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Posting this again...
OK, this works.

Seems fine I guess? Not really super familiar with Naruto, just inow how AP works in general.

I guess the new proposal if ok. I personally would just say '''Higher'''. '''Far Higher''' to me at least would be jumping multiple tiers but it doesn't matter.

If we are going to put "Far higher" or "Higher" for the AP, we should do the same with the speed

Well, the thing is, it's stated she gets an exponential increase. Unless we're gonna low ball her to Decimal exponents, which is extremely excessive, even "e┬╣" would amp her to 1000+ Zettatons.

Screenshot 20190214-075749 Calculator

TheFinalOrder said:
Well, the thing is, it's stated she gets an exponential increase. Unless we're gonna low ball her to Decimal exponents, which is extremely excessive, even "e┬╣" would amp her to 1000+ Zettatons.
I don't really like assuming anything in regards "exponential boosts" or "far stronger" because it's nothing concrete.

I could make Pariah Dark FTL by this logic but if others think it's okay I won't hold you guys up.

I dont see how you can say no to far higher when it is literally mentioned by Zetsu that she is indeed far stronger.

Rocker1189 said:
I dont see how you can say no to far higher when it is literally mentioned by Zetsu that she is indeed far stronger.
You don't know what far stronger means though. Far Higher in my opinion should be reserved for those who could potentially break through multiple tiers.

At least that's how I see it. Higher is fine in my opinion. Otherwise we got a lot of profiles that need updating.

The real cal howard said:
Of course she's far stronger. We ain't giving her 1000+ ZT for it.
Oh I see, I thought that calculation was just to say that she would still be in the 5-B tier.

Also she isn't far stronger with the IT. The IT isn't a statistical boosting technique, nor does it have AP behind it. She's far stronger by absorbing chakra. The IT just sets her up for being able to absorb that chakra.

The better way of putting it is "Higher via absorbing chakra"

The real cal howard said:
Also she isn't far stronger with the IT. The IT isn't a statistical boosting technique, nor does it have AP behind it. She's far stronger by absorbing chakra. The IT just sets her up for being able to absorb that chakra.
The better way of putting it is "Higher via absorbing chakra"
I mean the difference is literally null and void it i basically saying the same thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back