• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4 Hax Gods Below Tier 7 vs Everyone up to tier 5

He's Tier 6. Cap is Tier 5. He's below it, no matter how you put it.

Because of Cueball's small size being most likely beyond anything this hax has ever affected. Or the fact that it requires something to be able to kill him in the first place.

Her killing them first and having Low-Godly?

@Woki Nowhere to be seen on the profiles, with the best feat being "Goes made when seeing them".

Wokistan said:
Great one mind manip should be planetary. Kahndaq, that means both of your scenarios are the same thing.
What? Sorry i didn't understand what you were trying to say.

It is a 4v1 (For each character in the opposing side) for scenario 1.

It is a 4vEveryone for scenario 2 (Which the team probably loses).

Saikou The Lewd King said:
He's Tier 6. Cap is Tier 5. He's below it, no matter how you put it.
Because of Cueball's small size being most likely beyond anything this hax has ever affected. Or the fact that it requires something to be able to kill him in the first place.

Her killing them first and having Low-Godly?

@Woki Nowhere to be seen on the profiles, with the best feat being "Goes made when seeing them".
Plantery is tier 5 idk what you are getting at

it is passive

i dont think you know what you are talking about when conceptual erasure directly counters low godly, Bounty hunters passive probability death hax > "erase history lol"

So this is the new trend now, eh? Haxed up low-tiers?

I'm going to have a lot of fun with this once I'm back showing up to this site regularly again.

Hykuu hax doesn't adhere to tiers like that, and 4v1 is already everybody vs the suggested character. In both scenarios, the character is put against the entire team.

Wokistan said:
Hykuu hax doesn't adhere to tiers like that, and 4v1 is already everybody vs the suggested character. In both scenarios, the character is put against the entire team.
I was quoting him with plantery mind manip.

Wokistan said:
You arent reading it.

1 character vs the team.

EVERY CHARACTER AT THE SAME TIME vs the team.

PaChi2 said:
Iirc protege only needs to look at you and instantly gains your attributes. He'd gain everyone's abilities as soon as the fight starts.
Protege prior to copying Beyonder's power can't copy thought based power, it's the reason why the Beyonder was able to trap him in a crystal for a time until Protege learned how to copy thought based powers

Also, he does need to observe to copy powers. Thats the reason why the fighting tournament was created, so that Protege can observe powers and copy them

Oh 682 can kill the hunter as many times as he likes but he has no way to bypass the Hunter's type 8 immortality so the hunter will just keep coming back

Ah ok that makes sense, could he delete the idea of the dream or something like that?

(Was gonna say 682 could mind hax via 999s power but remembered the no above tier 5 so yep its a stalemate)

1440 bypasses the hax cap, 682 would just make it a endless stalemate, I don't think he can survive conceptual erasure anyway

That... Doesn't sound like high godly or transduality.

8 and 9 actually would get stopped by conceptual erasure if the sources had no conceptual creation or ways around that. If he's got other stuff though, that's fine.

Back