• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4 Hax Gods Below Tier 7 vs Everyone up to tier 5

Oryx wins, regardless of where the revisions take him (unless he doesn't get a tier 5 low end, which I doubt).

Edit: Didn't not notice that "Up to tier 5" meant no tier 5. You may want to change that to "Below tier 5" or something. Anyways, The Colour Out of Space may do well.

Keishirou is like one of the smurfiest characters on this site Pachi.

I replied but then realized that the hax on the opposition cannot go beyond tier 6.

What the ***** is that rule. You are restricting too much the opponents for the sake of giving them the advantage even if in the scenario 1 they are 4v1.

If these so-called "Hax Gods" need the opponents to be nerfed to hell and back, I doubt they are even worth that title.

Hax isn't really bound to tier like that. BB hunter's mindhax is probably better than most tier 6es anyways, so what even is that rule.

I could throw SCP-1440 and call it a day, tho.

Protege prior to copying anything lmao

Uhh 1440 isn't any less smurfy, he even has 1-B AP (which is not how weapons work, him being able to hurt 1-Bs with a spear is more extreme durability negation than AP since the damage is ultimately based on his own strength due to it being a melee weapon but whatever)

Doesn't protege need to observe the power to copy it? One of the ways that BB Hunter mindhaxes is by being observed.

@rocker it is even listed in CS' profile. Cursed Spirit and Kumoko compare their profiles.

@pachi i mean, these characters are below Tier 7, once you get to tier 5 and above you get people like Reinhard, Gretchen etc.

If the hax went beyond tier 6 then this would be a spite match, considering all the Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Masadaverse characters this would have been a xeeleestomp.

If we allowed Smurfs then the thread will be filled with Vertigo and Shinza guys.

Also, i don't get why people are ignoring Ryougi Shiki when she has the MEoDP.

Iirc protege only needs to look at you and instantly gains your attributes. He'd gain everyone's abilities as soon as the fight starts.

I'm only bringing up the BB hunter because it's the only one I know anything about

@The Rock just asking but how potent is her Time Manipulation? Because her profile says that it is Limited.

PaChi2 said:
Iirc protege only needs to look at you and instantly gains your attributes. He'd gain everyone's abilities as soon as the fight starts.
his ability breaks the cap.

He only became high 1-B by copying a high 1-B. It's like an NLF power copying, except it actually is that strong. If he doesn't copy skills then he's in trouble against bloodborne 1v1. Bloodborne Hunter should massively outskill, and can survive hits of his own abilities.

Wokistan said:
He only became high 1-B by copying a high 1-B. It's like an NLF power copying, except it actually is that strong. If he doesn't copy skills then he's in trouble against bloodborne 1v1. Bloodborne Hunter should massively outskill, and can survive hits of his own abilities.
the hax works on that scale which already makes it DQ, ask kahndaq.

Wokistan said:
Or anyone with hax he hasn't copied before

It's power copying. It doesn't upscale everything he gets up to high 1-B, he can just copy people that strong. He would lose to Bloodborne for the reasons I've already stated if he doesn't copy combat skill in the 1v1 round.

Wokistan said:
It's power copying. It doesn't upscale everything he gets up to high 1-B, he can just copy people that strong. He would lose to Bloodborne for the reasons I've already stated if he doesn't copy combat skill in the 1v1 round.
There is no 1v1 round, tho. Only 4v1 and 4vAll.

Facing off individually is consecutive 1v1s, and I don't know anything about non bloodborne hunter. If Bloodborne hunter is first, that's an issue for Protégé.

Wokistan said:
Facing off individually is consecutive 1v1s, and I don't know anything about non bloodborne hunter. If Bloodborne hunter is first, that's an issue for Protégé.
"Scenario 1: They face off everyone individually aka 4v1."

What.

Wokistan said:
the mimicry extends to a tier beyond tier 6.

First of all, hax does not work in tiers like that. "Tier 6 hax" isn't how we do things here. Second of all, it's not having a high 1-B effect on something. No high 1-B power is at work against the opposing side, merely their own. Third, I've already explained why he doesn't even win, if Bloodborne hunter is first. No need to be as restrictive as you're trying to be.

Wokistan said:
First of all, hax does not work in tiers like that. "Tier 6 hax" isn't how we do things here. Second of all, it's not having a high 1-B effect on something. No high 1-B power is at work against the opposing side, merely their own. Third, I've already explained why he doesn't even win, if Bloodborne hunter is first. No need to be as restrictive as you're trying to be.
The scenario implies that the four of them fight every enemy individually as a team, aka 4v1.

Protege bodies the team as he copies everyone's powers and rips them.

@PaChi2 How would Protege manage to even do that when Passive Probability and Death Manipulation would be enough to kill Protege before he can do anything

Hykuu said:
@PaChi2 How would Protege manage to even do that when Passive Probability and Death Manipulation would be enough to kill Protege before he can do anything
He literally copies that as soon as the battle starts so...

Bloodborne hunter should resist, saik.

Pachi if you interpret it like that it is the same exact thing as the other scenario. Fairly sure that was intended to be meant as in all 4 fight the dude at some point, but not all at once.

Wokistan said:
Pachi if you interpret it like that it is the same exact thing as the other scenario. Fairly sure that was intended to be meant as in all 4 fight the dude at some point, but not all at once.
The other scenario, as I wrote before, was supposed go be 4vAll.

Hunter resists extremely basic mind manip, not planetary. Also Kishin is Tier 6, the Tier cap is 5.

Probablity Manip doesn't seem like it could kill Cueball like that.

It is in her profile though. Just scroll down.

The real cal howard said:
Cal... Brother, ik that they can solo, but--

The tier gap is 5 and smurfs are a no go. Rimuru is probably the only dude that can participate here.

@wokistan it is the entire team vs a single character in Scenario 1.

Great one mind manip should be planetary. Kahndaq, that means both of your scenarios are the same thing.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Hunter resists extremely basic mind manip, not planetary. Also Kishin is Tier 6, the Tier cap is 5.
Probablity Manip doesn't seem like it could kill Cueball like that.

It is in her profile though. Just scroll down.
Breaks the cap regardless

How

what stops all the 4 haxxed people from just killing her instantly, lol

Back