• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-C Kaguya and Mid-Godly regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
4c

ScreenShot 20180103022054

We see a star in Kaguya's dimension.

void manip and mid-godly
It is listed as a Kekkei Mōra, Ninjutsu. It says that she used the Divine Tree to absorb Chakra from all of the Shinobi and create a maximized (µÑÁÕñºÕîû) Truthseeker Orb. The equivalent (ÕÉîÒüÿþë®ÒüáÒüî, same/identical/similar) black orbs that appear behind Naruto's back when using Six Paths Sage Mode can't be compared to its dimensions. Comprised of all five elements and yin-yang, it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing.

Ôåæ Caption: Comprised of all Chakra natures, a vast, expanding mass is filled to the brim.Created to reshape the world, it was a huge mass of chaos.|Naruto Databook - Expensive Truthseeker Orb}}

Capture d'écran (89)

Here is the Scan in Japanese, if you do not believe the description, I would look for a translated version directly

Here is the Scan in Japanese, if you do not believe the description, I would look for a translated version directly

This has been discussed a lot and it has been disagreed with. No point in loking at it again until we get more info.

Pretty sure i've said why "obliterate the world and return it to nothing" is an incorrect translation

Nico-v11 said:
The star in the dimension has been debunked greatly before. Don't know about the rest
Its not been debunked(considering it is literally there) but because of scaling issues it cant be allowed

You maybe have it confused for fun and threads board. A feat of this range is High 4-C and not 4-C, which we cannot use for reasons below and it will lead for me to close this.

Read the discussion rules:

• Please refrain from attempting to upgrade Kaguya and Momoshiki to Star level or above. We have exhaustedthe topic and decided it's inconsistent with the franchise's overall showing of power and thus it is now typically viewed as an outlier. Also, it was similarly decided that Kaguya should not be granted planet level attack potency for her casual attacks, as the only scene where this rating would be warranted is strife with PIS and a lack of feats, thus forcing us to rate her at this level only via the Expansive Truth-Seeker Ball. Insistence of this will be unappreciated. Also, although at least one of her pocket realms was confirmed to contain a star, the relative size of it was deemed questionable, and it was discarded as a result.
Note: If someone edits some Naruto profiles to tier 4, i will obliviously undo the edits.

Its not been debunked(considering it is literally there) but because of scaling issues it cant be allowed

Yeah that's what I meant. I don't actually follow these Naruto threads but I know for sure that's been brought up a ton of times.

ÚçìÒü½ÕææÒü┐Þ¥╝Òü┐ÒÇü õ©ûþòîÒéÆþäí =/= obliterate the world and return it to nothing

It's more alongside "swallow the whole world into nothing"

Nico-v11 said:
Yeah that's what I meant. I don't actually follow these Naruto threads but I know for sure that's been brought up a ton of times.
Debunked was not the right term you were looking for then.

ALRF said:
ÚçìÒü½ÕææÒü┐Þ¥╝Òü┐ÒÇü õ©ûþòîÒéÆþäí =/= obliterate the world and return it to nothing
It's more alongside "swallow the whole world into nothing"
still refers to nuthing

Oilord said:
ifd yall disagree, just close

smh
Look man I can understand you but it is not worth fighting something that has been disagreed with multiple times. I am not saying you are wrong but because of scaling issues and lack of feats...well you get my point.

Oilord said:
ifd yall disagree, just close.
It's not about it, it's that its a topic that was discussed many many times and we analized it to the bone and agreed that t should not applied. Since its against the discussion rules and will draw a storm, i will close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back