• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaltwaffle said:
Then we end this now and call Magnus the winner. No one is beating him.
I dunno. One of the guy's biggest issues can be extreme overconfidence when he thinks his victory is assured. The only reason he was banished during the most recent invasion of Fenris was because he let Logan Grimnar slice into him with what turned out to be a Khornate axe, all because he didn't consider it to be a threat. He's definitely not invincible.

Of course, that was a pretty personal battle for him and he was enjoying the showboating.

Kaltias said:
2722's solar systems are turned to cosmic dust by Natz's black hole probably, so they shouldn't do any real damage
How big is her black hole? Because SCP-2722 built a galaxy for fun in 1 year by throwing solar systems. That's, like, 10,000 at a time.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Abaddon is canonically much stronger than Magnus.

In a direct fight, yeah.

The issue is that unlike Magnus, Abaddon doesn't have reliable FTL/space travel on his own, which is an issue here.

Does 2722 require pilots, and if it does do these pilots need to see what's going on outside of the ship to operate it properly? Because if that's the case, they could get taken down by Kiara's passive mind hax.

Then it's nowhere close to big enough. Each one of SCP-2722's solar systems is LIGHT-YEARS wide. And he throws thousands at a time.

Magnus and Abaddon are going to have to wait an entire year before they stop regenerating due to getting hit by a wild star system. OvO

@NEH

Already explained away. You have to get inside 2722, and it can block abilities that can do that.

Kepekley23 said:
Magnus and Abaddon are going to have to wait an entire year before they stop regenerating due to getting hit by a wild star system.
Magnus kinda has stuff like at will intangibility via shifting part of his essence out of reality.

? I meant that if the battlefield is a black hole, 2722 can throw as much as it wants, but it doesn't do anything because the system is spaghettified before hitting people (those like Natalie who can use the black hole as shelter at least)

And, as I said, 2722 counters people who can counter it by spamming teleportation between universes ad infinitum.

I mean, Rick vs. 682 was basically Rick having time to hide and flee.

Also, 682 could literally do jack to locked-down 2722, and won because 2722 teleported away. So I still kinda doubt they can do anything in the first place.

So, what about Natalie?

Kepekley23 said:
Already explained away. You have to get inside 2722, and it can block abilities that can do that.
How so? The blocking teleportation part is fine, but i'm not seeing anything on it's profile that says it blocks out mind hax from outside.

SCP-2722's lock-down makes everyone inside immune to abilities cast from the outside unless you have a way to get in. SCP-682 had to resort to a classic AP battle, 2722 still no-sold.

I think this is a toss-up between 2722 and the WH40K crew. 2722 has plenty of ways to save its butt.

Natz resurrects all hits. Death Phantom is untouched, but it can't do shit either. So I don't know.

Natz can only do so much. Sooner or later she'll get mind haxed by Magnus or someone else when they realize that she'd keep resurrecting.

Not saying that she is out already, but she won't win

SCP-2722's drones can do the job, since their dura is equal to the papa.

And then the wielders use Natz to distract Magnus and Abaddon while SCP-2722 flees to another universe.

@Kep You should add that to it's profile then, because the only thing it says about Lockdown is that getting in or out is impossible.

And that sounds like a textbook example of NLF, possibly in more ways than one. First, immunity in general is always a NLF, with some exceptions like souless beings having immunity to soul manipulation. We usually just give "immune" characters a high degree of resistance.

Second, unless it was specifically stated to work on everything coming from outside, it shouldn't be assumed to work on anything it hasn't resisted on-screen or was stated to resist, and because of that i'm gonna ask you to post the exact quote that explains the ability here.

I know the thread moved on quite a bit, but i'm on mobile so it takes way longer to write posts and refresh the thread.

Okay so after Supernova there was Amon, 2722, Sentry, Natalie, Discord, Lobo, Magnus, Abbadon, Silver Surfer, Mega Man X, Mega Man.EXE, Star Force Mega Man, Death Phantom, Spawn, Kiara, Arcueid, Sephy, and Maxwell.

After solar system throwing you have 2722, Amon, Natalie, Lobo, Magnus, Abbadon, Death Phantom, Spawn, Kiara, Surfer, and Arcueid.

What came after that?

@Starry

Battlefield got swallowed by a black hole. Also forgot it earlier, Natz's near surroundings (hundreds of metres or so) are reduced to nothing so there is that

Each of 2722's solar systems is at least the size of the Earth's solar system.. Sagittarius A is only 88 million KM wide, which is technically far less than even Earth's SS. I kinda really doubt it.

I wasn't talking about that, I meant the battlefield where they started (poor Earth that was a bad day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back