• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we've established 2722 can null mind manip, what will Abaddon be able to even do here?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
As a side note, why is 2722 destroying an unnamed star system calced as 2722 destroying a star cluster and not something like an actual trinary star system, which is the most common?
Hyades itself contains star systems, iirc.
I sense a wank

I think it's just a simple mistake of using "cluster" instead of "system", since most people just think of it as "that shit that's made up of some stars".

2722's feat was stated to be a "star system", so Danka9 took it literally.

But, to be honest, 2722's AP is irrelevant. What's relevant is his hax.

I'd like to point out that before being BFR'd, Abaddon would take down Spawn and Lobo. Drach'nyen would negate any regenerating powers they have. Natalie would also go down, since she doesn't do anything that a random Alpha+ psyker could not.

For example, the shower of literally dozens of thousands of solar systems per second that 2722 used to create a galaxy just because it felt like it.

2722 throws a solar system ovo

It has another calc in the kiloFoe(?) range anyway, so it's not like it's suddenly out of place, or whatever.

Hax was always going to be the most relevant thing, in this fight.

Kepekley23 said:
2722's feat was stated to be a "star system", so Danka9 took it literally.
But, to be honest, 2722's AP is irrelevant. What's relevant is his hax.
99% of fiction uses "Star System" as synonymous with Solar Systems.

Actually, the Solar System shower was calc'ed at the kilofoe range because it was FTL KE and they had to lowball it to the speed of the galaxy 2722 created.

The actual result is thousands of times above what was calculated.

I thought that the problem was that Abbadon can't really fight in space? Earth got wiped by Supernova at the start

Also, the solar system being destroyed being Hyades isn't actually farfetched at all. If 2722 had destroyed Earth's Solar System, it wouldn't actually exist in the 2722 canon. But it does.

Even if you lowball the speed to relativistic speeds, the result is in the TeraFoe range.

2722 AP-slams.

Wait, the speed of what? Multiplying the kiloFoe result by thousands of times would be megaFoe range. Unless we're talking about something else?

I'll explain later. Right now, I don't think 2722's AP really matters when nobody is actually catching it.

Thinking about it, Natz probably gets killed mostly because Abby gets sucked in the black hole, but doesn't die, then kills her repeatedly until she mess up the resurrection (or maybe his lovely demon sword simply kills her beyond her resurrection capabilities)

So she dies right after the Saggitarius *A mass wipe

Lobo dies to the Saggitarius *A mass wipe due to void manip side effects. Not killed by the black hole, by the AoE erasure.

Even if he doesn't he gets killed by Abaddon/Magnus

2722 can null Magnus's Mind Manip, and Magnus has no way to actually take 2722 down.

Not only that, but 2722 will teleport infinitely if anything goes wrong at all.

So, 2722 and Magnus are the last ones standing for all of eternity.

Amon and Death Phantom are still alive I think? Not sure if Amon ended up deleting himself while trying to possess Natalie

I went ahead and killed off Death Phantom and Amon. They aren't surviving with Magnus and 2722 running around. This looks like a draw between Magnus and 2722.

Let's start adding these royales to the profiles. I mean, the fight between the last men standing.

For example, add an Inconclusive to both 2722 and Magnus's profiles.

DodoNova2 said:
I really think Death Phantom is still alive, PNull, Black Hole and Other stuff make it hard to kill
You think he lives against Magnus and 2722? Those two are haxxed as mess.

yes, they can not approach him, may be SCP but he will be PNull and Mind Screw if he approaches he can also create avatars to move, attack or Time travel if necessary
And Magnus, Not beacuse ..... Massive AP advantage

SCP-2722 is naturally 100% immune to mind-screw due to being a ship, I don't know how many times I have repeated this.

Death Phantom gets nulled back if he does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back