• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Natz can resist being controlled by Magnus, except possibly the soul part.

Also, how resistant is SCP-2722 to death hax?

If that's the case, SCP-2722 has drones that can repair and counter with memetics that can also mind-manip back.

And, depending on the range, it can just teleport away before that happens. 2722 teleports to another galaxy if necessary...normally. It can teleport to other realities at whim.

I feel like death hax wouldn't affect... a ship.

It's not alive, it can't die in the sense.

You need to go inside SCP-2722 in order to affect the people controlling it with hax.

And SCP-2722 has several counters against that, such as its lockdown, which blocks teleportation and all psyshic abilities.

It can also combo teleport + concealment (which it has done at least once in the past)

@Kep

I don't know how useful repair drones will be against supernatural viruses that take over the ship itself and merge with it on a core level, creating an otherworldly daemonic consciousness within it.

Considering this is DP Magnus, he would be able to affect something in another galaxy or potentially reality, yes.

@Assalt

Maxwell isn't dead by Supernova. Via invulnerability, intangibility, immortality, etc.

Natz's death hax kills machines, undeads, androids, spirits, bypasses regen up to Low-Godly etc.

I meant death haxing the ship, not the pilots.

Does Magnus have feats of striking someone in other realities? Because SCP-2722 spams teleportation endlessly if not.

It's also doubtful Magnus's hax will even be able to do that, since you need to go inside SCP-2722 to affect it. And SCP-2722 can block haxes that'd allow Magnus to do that.

@DMUA

That with Dispel. Low-Godly bypassing is regular, Mid-Godly bypassing only if paired with Dispel.

Kepekley23 said:
Does Magnus have feats of striking someone in other realities? Because SCP-2722 spams teleportation endlessly if not.
It's also doubtful Magnus's hax will even be able to do that, since you need to go inside SCP-2722 to affect it. And SCP-2722 can block haxes that'd allow Magnus to do that.
Yes, though only from the Eye of Terror or the Warp. However, he can step into those realms, at will.

Magnus' hax affected things specifically built to resist his and other Greater Daemons powers. I don't think he's going to be entirely unable to affect it.

If it comes to a game of cat and mouse, SCP-2722 teleports to another reality and conceals his presence, effectively inconclusiving out of the battle. It has done so in the only instance it has been defeated in the past - then it adapted and destroyed the civilization who did it, ala 682.

I don't think Magnus has the feats to hit a locked-down SCP-2722 though.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Magnus hax and APstomps everyone. Then Khayo Abaddon stomps Magnus.
His hax are good enough to beat everyone and resist all of theirs?

Magnus scales to a guy who mindhaxed the population of 12 Solar Systems, including Hive Worlds which have populations in the hundreds of billions.

And who would also have eaten all of their souls with a magic ritual.

He is vastly superior to people who can suspend the fabric of reality and **** with space-time on the scale of solar systems, bend and distort time in multiple ways, manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level, can open inter-dimensional portals large enough to carry planets through them, is acausal, can probably time travel...

Also, locked-down SCP-2722 is in another magnitude of defense, and even in its base form, it can resist space-time distortion without a scratch.

I don't think Magnus can end SCP-2722.

Kiara and Arcueid can survive 2722's bombs by teleporting out of range and Regenerationn respectively.

I also want to know who can deal with mind hax, since Arcueid has hypnosis and anyone that thinks Kiara is beautiful or attractive in any way, shape or form, even for a second, will lose their sense of self. Which might work on 2722's crew if they see her in their cameras, assuming the ship has those.

Regardless, 2722 and the Warhammer guys are looking like the top contenders here.

Speaking of solar systems, how about the solar systems SCP-2722 is gonna throw at everyone via telekinesis?

Matthew Schroeder said:
If Magnus can't he's still taking down everyone else. And then Abaddon can one-shot 2722 with Drach'nyen since he is literally wielding the Daemon who nearly killed the Emperor as a sword.
Does Magnus resist possession? If he doesn't Amon can hop into him.

Yes he does. Resisting possession is a standard thing in 40K, a Verse where daemon possession is commonplace.

Sanguinius for instance, despite having never really encountered a daemon in his life before, resisted possession from the Red Angel, who while under a weaker host clouded a star system in darkness, and as he was being banished from reality and lacking a host he caused a star to go supernova.

Kepekley23 said:
I don't think Magnus has the feats to hit a locked-down SCP-2722 though.

The guy created entire concepts through his sheer force of will, killed multiple walkers designed specifically to shrug off his powers by just looking at them, and sliced right through a bunch of nulls, who are the anathema to his very existence.

He's pretty damn tough when it comes to the hax department.

2722's solar systems are turned to cosmic dust by Natz's black hole probably, so they shouldn't do any real damage

@Starry

Does to Magnus like literall everyone else because apparently he just wins right now.

Magnus will have to play an infinite game of cat and mouse, since SCP-2722 is going to teleport to other universes ad infinitum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back