• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Looks like we got another one! This time we're in 4-B. Here is the recruitment thread. Characters like Darth Sidious are banned; 2-C was bad enough with everyone getting insta-erased and we don't want that with mind hax boi.

Superma OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Silver Surfer OUT (Dead by Sub-Atomization)

SCP-2722

Zeus (Myth) OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Soul of Cinder OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Amazo OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Sephiroth OUT (Dead by Solar Systems)

Discord OUT (Dead by Sub-Atomization)

Mega Man X OUT (Dead by Sagittarius A*)

Natalie (Epic Battle Fantasy) OUT (Killed by Abaddon)

Mickey Mouse (Composite) OUT (Dead by Supernova)

MegaMan.EXE OUT (Dead by Sagittarius A*)

Yoda OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Mega Man (Star Force) OUT (Dead by Sagittarius A*)

Jin Mo-Ri OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Spaw OUT (Erased by Natalie)

Felis Umbra OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Star Sapphire OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Arcueid Brunestud OUT (Dead by Sagittarius A*)

Larfleeze OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Maxwell OUT (Dead by Sagittarius A*)

Magnus the Red

Lobo OUT (Erased by Natalie)

Coolie OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Death Phantom OUT (Warped by Magnus)

Ego the Living Planet OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Sora OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Amo OUT (Warped by Magnus)

Kiara Sessyoi OUT (Dead by Solar Systems)

The Sentry OUT (Dead by Sagittarius A*)

Abaddon the Despoiler OUT (BFR'd into space)

Necrozma OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Skinny Buu OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Vanitas OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Thanos OUT (Dead by Supernova)

Let the best man/woman win!

You forgot SCP-2722. He is 4-A, but everyone agreed with him being here since he is going to be moved down to 4-B

You banned Sidious.

Now you've just made this way harder.

Oh hey. Nice.

Anyways, know for sure Fair Combat from Abaddon says "Lol no". If that don't work, well he's already vastly resistant.

Kal, I'll kiss you if you edit 2722 in. He was accepted in the original thread. I know you and SD are already a thing, but still.

Kaltias said:
Doesn't Martian Manhunter mass mind screw even more than Sidious tho?
In that case I'll remove him and add SCP-2722, since apparently he's allowed since he will be 4-B when the Tier 4 revisions end.

2722 has already been edited in (end of the list), so move his name to where Martian Manhunter's was lol

@Kaltias

leans in for the kiss

Wait, I forgot my daily dose of c o f f e e. Guess we will have postpone this. OvO

Being serious the first to die is probably Necrozma. One of the weakest in AP and it has like, two haxes

Oh shiz, Silver Surfer is in this. Kiara immediately gets wiped. Surfer already has a victory against her.

The real cal howard said:
Actually, Necrozma's like, very into 4-B, I just am not making an upgrade thread for it.
Interesting. Well until he does get upgraded he is currently sitting at "meh" 4-B.

Landon Avery said:
Amazo copys and then stomps everyone.
He can't copy anything that immediately incapacitates him. Amon could possess him to take away his motor function if it comes down to it.

2722's feat is 40 TeraFoe, but it is split between him and 682, so he is only 17 or so TeraFoe IIRC.

Also, 2722 is going to easily tank everyone who relies on physicals.

Okay.

Sephy fires Supernova.

Unless you want to remove him, way I see it these guys survive:

Sephy (He's the one that did it)

Sentry (1 Megafoe Durability+ Regening from atoms would let him survive)

Spawn (Low-Godly)

SCP-2722 (Teleport outta there, shields up or just blast back)

Amon (No-sells)

Natz (Scans and enables Auto-Life)

Abaddon (Low-Godly. Or just tanks it, I dunno.)

Too lazy to look up durability for the rest to see if they live but this is the start.

SCP-2722 either erases Sephiroth with Matter Manip before he does that, teleports away instantly or uses his shield, which can no-sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back