• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She only needs to scan Sephirot and read the lv. 98686684 then cast Revive/Genesis and she'll be fine

2722 has nigh-infinite ways to deal with Supernova

1. Instantly subatomizing (which it does in character)

2. Summoning its shield, which can no-sell literally everything the Foundation knows

3. Teleport galactic distances - it can even teleport to another universe if it's forced to

4. Stand there and tank it

I'd say that wouldn't be quick enough, but we all know how long Supernova takes ovo jk (because the Japanese one is quick af)

WeeklyBattles said:
Wait was Elder Titan removed?
Not sure why; he was on the original list on a bullet point but was then taken out. I thought he was just moved into the normal list but I guess not. I'm not the one who made the list if you want to know a reason.

SCP-2722 was the replacement. That's why you said "it gives me a reason to finish its profile", remember?

So, list of people who survive Supernova:

- Amon (He tanks it)

- SCP-2722 (Has countless ways to deal with it, including tanking)

- Sentry (Can tank and regenerate)

- Natalie (Can simply resurrect)

And more, I guess.

Would Maxwell smacking Immortal or Invincible on himself make him survive the supernova?

I'm not entirely sure if it does.

2722 can trap sentry in a massive bubble that breaks down the subatomic bonds of anything inside it

Natz destroy souls with her standard attacks and can negate Mid-Godly if it comes to that.

But, can Maxwell survive the supernova via smacking Immortality or Invincibility on himself?

I dunno. Alternatively he could wipe Sephirot from existence beforehand if he is fast enough

Theyre weaponized Scranton Realty Anchors. They nullify supernatural powers and abilities and are especially effective against reality bending abilities like Maxwell's

rip maxy boy.

He had a chance with his conceptual manipulation. But twas all in vain.

Horus and Abaddon both being here is a little weird, considering they should have virtually the same blessings as Warmaster of Chaos.

It's like Chaos Horus + ever so slightly weaker Horus but with a better weapon.

Isn't Abaddon slightly stronger for killing a perfect clone of horus and then going on to receive many many blessings onward from that point?

Either Horus or Abaddon should likely be replaced with someone like a Daemon Primarch, as the two of them are a bit too similar in terms of powers, as I stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back