• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....

I've gathered that Felis Umbra and probably Mickey Mouse are getting offed.

Maxwell is getting offed thanks to SCP-2722

2722 can null reality-bending abilities, and Existence Erasure is one of 'em.

He can also teleport to another universe to avoid erasure.

And yes, I know I'm using male pronouns, but it's because I forget the fact that 2722 is a ship constantly.

Also, Assalt, you should update the OP with the new deaths from Sephiroth's mass wipe and etc. The thread is amok as it is.

We never actually checked who survives..

Surfer has regen, 2722 dura, Sephi himself survives, Natz resurrects, Spawn and Arcueid have Low-Godly, Maxwell invulnerability, Horus/Abbadon dura, Death Phantom and Sentry dura.

The others are killed I think

So is this more of a "who died" or "who lived" situation? How many are still here?

So we need to know who lives Sephiroth's Supernova. The Megamen and the guys above only?

Also, while I disagree with Superman being 600 kilofoe, that is enough to survive the Supernova, provided he's a good distance away from the epicenter

2722 turns the Megamen into his puppets and uses them to distract everyone who can't bypass intangibility.

The guys who wield 2722 are bloodlusted, so this will happen.

Kiara might be able to teleport to Horsehead Nebula to avoid Supernova, but i don't think she would last that long afterward.

Also, 2722's matter manipulation is extremely, extremely good, since it can subatomize & has been shown to do it in an AOE (It once wiped out an entire star system, which are 5-10 light years in range).

So he is either the second or third mass-wiper.

Guys we need to not discuss anything else until Sephiroth's Supernova decided who it will kill.

2722 usually teleports between solar systems/galaxies and has the ability to casually teleport to other realities/universes if it wishes to (and has done so countless times off-panel and twice on-panel), so AOE attackers are useless.

@Assalt

Aside from the guys in Kaltias's post, Discord and Lobo can both go intangible, so they should be fine.

EDIT: Lobo also has Low-Godly, so he survives for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back