• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A to 2-C Kingdom Hearts / ReMind / Re:Coded AP CRT (SPOILERS for Re:Mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nehz XZX It was said by Sumguyonvswiki2 and apparently approved by 2nd Existencial Seed above if i recall correctly.

So what happens now ?

ArkhamDC06 said:
Nehz XZX It was said by Sumguyonvswiki2 and apparently approved by 2nd Existencial Seed above if i recall correctly.

So what happens now ?
That makes it 11 agreements then. As for what happens now, I don't know really. As far as I know, we need the apporval of three staff members for a revision like this but there hasn't been much feedback from the staff members lately.

Nehz XZX said:
@StrymUltra
I've been told that it isn't good to quote large textwalls. If you want to direct your comment to someone in particular, then you can do it the same way I did with this comment.
Ok, sure

Here are the problems I see with this:

1) The Datascape is clearly a simulation and not actually real. The claim that you can drag objects out of it into the real world being used as evidence of the Datascape being a real universe can also work against it as it can also imply that the Datascape is directly connected to the real world. Considering the context behind the Datascape's existence, the latter option makes a lot more sense. It's just reality-fiction interaction.

2) Where is the evidence that the Realm of Light and Realm of Darkness have their own space-time continuums rather than just being two sections of the same universe?

@ShadowWarrior1999

1) The thing is that characters that have been pulled into the Datascape are capable of fighting those who would have been capable of destroying said Datascape in it's entirety and would have eventually done the same with the real world or those that are comparable.

2) Them being separate universes is already accepted for the verse. I don't know what the exact reasoning or justification is but I do know that the realms are even more separated from each other than the worlds contained in the Realm of Light that already have separate space-time continuums.

1) Then use a feat of them destroying the real world. The Datascape wouldn't amount to anything.

2) Accepted by who and what were their claims for them being separate space-times?

ArkhamDC06 said:

So what happens now ?
Looking at it again, I don't think that they have actually agreed. They've been writing about Xehanort and not the feat from Coded.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Nehz XZY Yes, i was writing about Armored Xehanort' feat. Althoug i personally agree with the Coded feat.
I don't know what happens with that.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Here are the problems I see with this:

1) The Datascape is clearly a simulation and not actually real. The claim that you can drag objects out of it into the real world being used as evidence of the Datascape being a real universe can also work against it as it can also imply that the Datascape is directly connected to the real world. Considering the context behind the Datascape's existence, the latter option makes a lot more sense. It's just reality-fiction interaction.

2) Where is the evidence that the Realm of Light and Realm of Darkness have their own space-time continuums rather than just being two sections of the same universe?

1) Not only real stuff can be in the datascape but data in KH have been proven to be capable of perfect replicate real stuff(for example the Data Org. XIII in KH3 Re Mind)

Also Maleficent wanted the datascape for herself, it wpuldn't make sense if it was just a simple simulation

Also, the Datascape isn't directly connected to the RoL, the only way for someone of the RoL to get into thers is through Data Riku, who is the datascaps itself(Mickey,Goofy,Donald,Pete and Maleficent got there through this metod)

2) The fact that they aren't connect through any means, going into the RoD is really hard

You need the corridor of darkness to get there

Also each world in the Rol has its own space continuum

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
1) Then use a feat of them destroying the real world. The Datascape wouldn't amount to anything.

2) Accepted by who and what were their claims for them being separate space-times?
1) The feat about destroying the Datascape was done from a being that originated from there and was also still inside of it while performing said feat. Sora's Heartless destroying the Datascape has nothing to do with reality-fiction interaction since both Sora's Heartless and the Datascape are data. Therefore the feat would scale to Sora's Heartless since its feat of destroying the Datascape isn't an interaction between reality and fiction, and this would in turn scale to other characters for being able to fight it or keep up with those that can fight it.

2) I dont know who accepted that but there has been a statement in Dream Drop Distance about all worlds having their own time. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/96Ur86tf778?t=120

1) Sure, if the data is replicating things in the real world, not while inside the Datascape. Saying that it wouldn't make sense for Maleficient to not want the Datascape for herself if it were a simple simuation isn't much of an argument, since it's a simulation she has access to.

2) That proves the realms are spatially disconnected but not that they have their own space-times. You can have multiple bodies of space in the same space-time continuum. The worlds in the RoL having different flows of time doesn't make them separate universes, since you can have areas where time behaves differently within the same space-time continuum, and they're also planetoids which is why previous attempts at upgrading the verse to 2-B were rejected.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:

1) Data-Riku stated that the bugs were attacking the wall between the Datascape and the real world which I'd regard as a pretty strong indication for them being separate. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/c1jWbl-IEz0?t=5497

2) There is also the fact that the walls between worlds can usually only be bypassed by portals or the Gummi Ship.

2-C may or may not be a reach to some, but 3-A is should be what we focus on IMO since it's a lot more feasible due to Re:Coded , and the combination of the two feats from KHUX of destroying the Realm of Light by strong keybearers and strong characters capable of rebuilding the Realm of Light.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
2-C may or may not be a reach to some, but 3-A is should be what we focus on IMO since it's a lot more feasible due to Re:Coded , and the combination of the two feats from KHUX of destroying the Realm of Light by strong keybearers and strong characters capable of rebuilding the Realm of Light.
The 2-C debate is part of the debate about the potency of the Coded feat and is therefore quite relevant.

1) Attacking the wall between simulation and reality. That doesn't really prove anything regarding the Datascape being a real universe.

2) I already explained why this doesn't necessarily indicate them having separate space-times.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
1) Attacking the wall between simulation and reality. That doesn't really prove anything regarding the Datascape being a real universe.

2) I already explained why this doesn't necessarily indicate them having separate space-times.
I think you missed one of my responses a little bit further above since didn't address it.

@ShadowWarrior1999

Never mind my last comment. I was the one who missed one response.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I was responding to both of you, it covers both of the arguments you made.
Okay, that was confusing. Could you actually directly address me when you are covering my arguments? That would make it easier to understand what you are writing and also less confusing.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Nehz XZX I'm telling you it doesn't matter what happens in the Datascape because it's not real, therefore it's not a quantifiable feat.
Does that mean that characters like Data-Sora and his Heartless have unquantifiable statistics due to any and all feats in the Datascape being unquantifiable?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
He scales to fighting other High 4-Cs.
Why is the feat of being able to fight High 4-Cs in the Datascape quantifiable and not the feat of destroying the Datascape?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
He scales to fighting other High 4-Cs.
If Data-Sora can scale from the High 4-Cs that come from the real world, then it should also be possible for characters to scale from those that inhabit the Datascape. Therefore, why shouldn't anyone scale to the feat of Sora's Heartless when it quite obviously has power that is real for those that fight it?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Because unlike the Datascape, those characters are real?
So things that aren't real scale to real things but not the other way around?

ShadowWarrior1999 Maleficent, Pete, Mickey, Jiminy, Donald and Goofy are real. The last five have been dragged into this Datascape and Maleficent teleported within it when Pete called her.

ArkhamDC06 said:
ShadowWarrior1999 Maleficent, Pete, Mickey, Jiminy, Donald and Goofy are real. The last five have been dragged into this Datascape and Maleficent teleported within it when Pete called her.
He wasn't denying that.

Here is a link for the scenes involving Sora's Heartless: https://youtu.be/bbm3CDGv82w?t=6678.

It's power is emphasized multiple times. Data-Riku thought that being capable of deleting the Datascape means that Sora's Heartless is powerful and that it shouldn't be allowed to get into the real world because of that.

Since the last video I have linked to seems to be unavailable now, here is another link: https://youtu.be/c1jWbl-IEz0?t=6522.

The dialogue after Data-Sora regains his Keyblade should be enough to show that the denizens of the Datascape are very well capable of having real power: https://youtu.be/c1jWbl-IEz0?t=4714. Therefore, they should also be capable of having quantifiable feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back