• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A to 2-C Kingdom Hearts / ReMind / Re:Coded AP CRT (SPOILERS for Re:Mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkDragonMedeus said:
There are problems with the 3-A rating based on how it's explained in the profile and how it's not really something Xenohort physically is, nor should it really scale to anybody for those reasons.
You aren't really explaining anything.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
There are problems with the 3-A rating based on how it's explained in the profile and by others above, how it's not really something Xenohort physically is, nor should it really scale to anybody for those reasons.
Oh, you are referring to Xehanort's profile, right? I thought earlier for some reason that you meant the OP for some reason. That was probably because of me posting the comment early in the morning. Regarding Xehanort I don't see what is wrong with the explanation. We have scaled the past incarnations of Kingdom Hearts to the characters so I don't see why that should be different for the true Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas had absorbed the power of his artificial Kingdom Hearts and Vanitas wielded the X-Blade. In both cases we scaled it to the characters.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
There are problems with the 3-A rating based on how it's explained in the profile and by others above, how it's not really something Xenohort physically is, nor should it really scale to anybody for those reasons.
I think that we have more pressing matters with what is in the OP than the scaling that involves Xehanort with the X-Blade. Right now we have to deal with the feat involving the Datascape which should have two universe sized realms which would upgrade the verse to 2-C.

We also are dealing with other feats that would support Re:Mind being at such a level, such as in KHUX when strong hearts after the first Keyblade war literally destroyed the Realm of Light and Realm of Darkness during the War, to be brought back by keybearers after the first war. Since we already scale KHUX to KH, this would be an upgradable feat since the Realms are blatantly Universal in size.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
We also are dealing with other feats that would support Re:Mind being at such a level, such as in KHUX when strong hearts after the first Keyblade war literally destroyed the Realm of Light and Realm of Darkness during the War, to be brought back by keybearers after the first war. Since we already scale KHUX to KH, this would be an upgradable feat since the Realms are blatantly Universal in size.
The first Keyblade war destroyed the Realm of Darkness?

If there is still doubt about data being able to have real power or having the capability of becoming as real as anything in the real world is, then I can provide these links as reasons for such doubts to be given up:

In KHII Roxas and his friends from the Simulated Twillight Town have got enough Money for the beach and it gets stolen: https://youtu.be/uTZTLhIKYKc?t=1896

The pouch with the munny is in the real world: https://youtu.be/uTZTLhIKYKc?t=2048

Mickey gives Sora the Munny Pouch that originally came from the Simulated Twillight Town: https://youtu.be/_MufUVvHzPk?t=675

In KH 358/2 Days Axel mentions Holo-Missions. The feature that allows the Player to re-experience past missions: https://youtu.be/cKP4XLAfq-I?t=4586

Later at several different points in the game it is possible to take on the task to find treasure chests in past missions and get rewards from fellow Organization XIII members who are quite clearly considering the possibility of Roxas finding the treasure chests in the Holo-Missions: https://youtu.be/DqYYBZ1w9qI?t=4575

Yes, according to how it was worded, everything was restored due to the Light in the Hearts of Children after the Keyblade War that were chosen by Ava.

Considering that nobody seems to be responding we should probably contact someone to comment here.

Xehanort1307 said:
Essentially the arguments are:

- The Datascape is a replica of the Realm of Light and of the worlds visited in KH1, so at least universe size

- Sora's Heartless was going to destroy the datascape and then he would go to the Realm of Light

- The Datescape can interact with the Realm of Light, Data Riku took Mickey and co. inside the Datascape

- The Datascape also contains the Realm of Darkness since it was presents in KH1 and due to the fact the the RoL cannot exist without it

- Data in the KH series has been shown to be capable of replicating things like the keyblade,the real org XIII,The X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts, and of course it replicated the RoL within the datascape

Counterarguments:

-The Datascape is a simulation

-this doesn't apply to many characters

If i may say this counterarguments are very inesistents and contradict the series

I'm unsure about this at the moment, as it seems like everyone here has a very strong view on the upgrade one way or the other, and it's hard to say what information is valid without more context and understanding of the franchise.

At the very least, it'd be good to get the input of Medeus and Matt again.

So to summurize things, i kind of agree with the 2-C thing.

The Datascape is literally made of worlds itself and people from the real world can be dragged into it (like Mickey, Pete, etc). They're not just put into a coma or something like they would in a simulation, they're literally dragged to it, including their body, and Maleficent herself teleported into it, showing that it's effectively a true universe with its own space.

The only thing that bothers me is : are we sure Xehanort was going to remake the Realm of Darkness to ? Darkness and Light cannot exist withotu each other but even if the RoL would have been the only one to be affected by the X-Blade, the RoD would have still exist anyway.

Also, is there going to be a profile for Re:Mind Armored Xehanort ? Cause he has feats different than Xehanort's (the meteor attack was really impressive and apparently he used actual worlds ?!) and he can be considered as his own character as well.

And i suppose we should add the abilities displayed by the Data versions of the Organization in Re:Mind (if that wasn't already done)

Note : Not useful for the verse but i don't really like that they made Sora so powerful. I mean, every other character has been nerfed to some extent just to make Sora save the day. Heck, the reason i like Yozora's fight Bad Ending is because, for ONCE, Sora actually truly loses. Ok he lost against Terranort (still think he should get his own profile) but still, (and that's putting aside the fact that we could have played the LW). Not to mention that he never looks harmed or tired after most of his fights. John Wick won all his fights but even then, he's shown to be wounded, tired and bleeding afterwards and there characters who can match him while Sora seems to be almost invincible. Sorry for this but i had to say it.

I'm currently more focused on the feat from Coded so I'm neutral about Xehanort remaking the Realm of Darkness. I would view Armored Xehanort as an extension of the actual Xehanort so his profile is where his Re:Mind feats should end up in my opinion. If I'm not wrong, the abilities displayed by the data versions have not been added to the profiles yet but this isn't what this thread is about.

I don't have the impression of Sora being almost invincible but I can see where you are coming from. It might be worth it to see how he will be handled in future games compared to other characters.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Alright then. Should he get another category for it or we simply mix his abilities with the rest ?
Unless there is something that indicates that Armored Xehanort from Re:Mind somehow has different powers we should probably mix it.

Just to clarify, about that meteor feat, if it really is a feat of summoning wolrds and turning them into meteors, what kind of power is that, Transmutation ?

ArkhamDC06 said:
Just to clarify, about that meteor feat, if it really is a feat of summoning wolrds and turning them into meteors, what kind of power is that, Transmutation ?
Is there a statement about the meteors being worlds?

Basically about the 2-C there are 8 approvals and 2 disapprovals

Oh and I agree FRA, so now there are 9 approvals for the 2-C upgrade

StrymULTRA said:
Basically about the 2-C there are 8 approvals and 2 disapprovals

Oh and I agree FRA, so now there are 9 approvals for the 2-C upgrade
You've counted the approvals and disapprovals?

Welp, we need at least one staff member to agree on this, it would be nice if they summarized their current issues with the changes.

Sera EX said:
Moritzva said:
I... Ooh, boy, I'll read over this whenever I can.
My exact response in a nutshell.
Ehh... when that will be? There's the forum move stuff preventing the wait lasting much more

@Mortizva and @Sera Ex

Anyways, Sera's reasons are outdated to say the least, as more stuff has been brought up since her last reply.

DDM also only focuses on the Xehanort X-Blade stuff, ignoring the Re:Coded stuff entirely that's on the OP and so on.

Matt also really didn't bring much beyond it being seemingly an outlier and stuff like that, he also hasn't replied to the stuff that got replied to him, so his input isn't that good, at least for now.

Now, Eficiente, he does bring some valid points about what it can be from a glance by itself, but the context was explained in detail later on, so he's practically debunked from a glance.

Meaning that... actually, the side that disagrees isn't as solid as the side that agrees.

Bobsican said:
Sera EX said:
Moritzva said:
I... Ooh, boy, I'll read over this whenever I can.
My exact response in a nutshell.
Ehh... when that will be? There's the forum move stuff preventing the wait lasting much more
@Mortizva and @Sera Ex

Anyways, Sera's reasons are outdated to say the least, as more stuff has been brought up since her last reply.

DDM also only focuses on the Xehanort X-Blade stuff, ignoring the Re:Coded stuff entirely that's on the OP and so on.

Matt also really didn't bring much beyond it being seemingly an outlier and stuff like that, he also hasn't replied to the stuff that got replied to him, so his input isn't that good, at least for now.

Now, Eficiente, he does bring some valid points about what it can be from a glance by itself, but the context was explained in detail later on, so he's practically debunked from a glance.

Meaning that... actually, the side that disagrees isn't as solid as the side that agrees.
Agree, gonna delete the votes against then

Agree: 9 (Nehz XZX, Bobsica, Zorback32, Xehanort1307, Milly Rocking Bandit, ArkhamDC06, StrymULTRA, Nerd1435, BlackDarkness679)

Disagree: 0

Neutral:0

@StrymUltra

I've been told that it isn't good to quote large textwalls. If you want to direct your comment to someone in particular, then you can do it the same way I did with this comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back