• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A to 2-C Kingdom Hearts / ReMind / Re:Coded AP CRT (SPOILERS for Re:Mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still getting discussed. There is acceptance for the feat in question but there is still the question what tier this warrants. 3-A or 2-C is it in this case.

Are there any arguments against the feat? Any arguments against the Datascape being 2-C in size?

>Datascape is rejected to be a universe due to being fiction

>People want to make Datascape 2-C in size

I already considered the reliability here to be in negative numbers, this just makes it worst. I'm gonna unfollow this, please don't take a "users didn't disagree with this" as "the changes can be applied".

Eficiente said:
>Datascape is rejected to be a universe due to being fiction

>People want to make Datascape 2-C in size

I already considered the reliability here to be in negative numbers, this just makes it worst. I'm gonna unfollow this, please don't take a "users didn't disagree with this" as "the changes can be applied".
I don't understand the reasoning behind this. You aren't really explaining your position. "didn't disagree" is true but I wouldn't say "the changes can be applied". Otherwise I would have applied them already. What is your problem with this?

We deliberately explained why Data in Kingdom Hearts isn't merely fiction in any sense. The Book of Prophecies, the Data seen in the creation of worlds similar to the others, the creation of Wordlines, the creation of entities comparable to the original using just Data and vessels of actual hearts created from … guess what... Data. One can create a X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts using... Data as shown in Re:Mind, even **superior to the originals**. Them being made from data in Kingdom Hearts doesn't invalidate anything here since the setting recognizes that data can be utilized to create real entities and things.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I believe it was mentioned above that 3-A comes from his weapon and not his own power, who isn't physically any stronger just from holding it.
This part is wrong as well. Unless whoever mentioned that was implying just through Kingdom Hearts only, the X-Blade being 3-A with that statement would unironically apply to Xehanort. The Keyblades they have are based off of the X-Blade from Xehanort's own statement and they have shown to amp you physically when you use them. You can take the pretty obvious implications for Sora in Kingdom Hearts I or you have a character like Xigbar stating he'd defeat Sora and Riku if he had a Keyblade (Mind you that Xigbar was Luxu, a Keyblade Master who's lived for implied hundreds to thousands of years), they all give those results and making the X-Blade 3-A would literally just make him 3-A.

Nehz XZX said:
Fate got multiversal+ for the exact same reasoning

It was based on that you can experience actual death in the simulation, and that the simulations can affect the real world, both of which are the case here as we can see with Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

Now, 2-A obviously isn't a tier I'm aiming for as we lack "infinite" universes statements or stuff like that, but tier 2 in general for this sort of feats isn't that new.

Not even remotely why Fate got 2-A, Bob.

Fate got 2-A because of multiple statements of destroying infinite timelines and ending human life and existence in an infinite number of worlds.

Not within a simulation mind you, but actually destroying said timelines.

Maleficent called it more directly just a replica of the Realm of Light in one of the links Bob sent in the other thread. That was my problem unless we're saying the Realm of Darkness = in Realm of Light as well which would go against them being different space-times. It's an either or situation.

Maleficent called it more directly just a replica of the Realm of Light in one of the links Bob sent in the other thread. That was my problem unless we're saying the Realm of Darkness = in Realm of Light as well which would go against them being different space-times. It's an either or situation.

Could you show me the link?

"it's just being compared to being the data of all the worlds in the Realm of Light."'

This would imply it's a replica of them more specifically.

That's a quote from your own comment. I want to know at which point they say Realm of Light.

They don't have to mention it explicitly . We just need to look at Nomura's statement about the structure of how worlds work and we see how if we include all worlds, it would include the Realm of Light and Darkness:

"As for the structure of the worlds, first, the so-to-speak normal worlds—the ones that Sora, the Disney characters and we live on—are situated in the Realm of Light. If you picture those worlds as existing on the same level on top of a giant plane, then on a separate level, in other words on the reverse side, exists the Realm of Darkness.Regarding the Realm Between, four worlds have appeared so far: (A) Castle Oblivion, (B) Twilight Town, (C) Yen Sid's Tower, and (D) The World That Never Was. You can think of them as arranged like a stairway extending between the two Realm layers, something like Light < C < B > A > D > Darkness "

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Ultimania. Which one when there have been several ? I honestly have no clue, but I can tell you this statement was before the creation of Re:Coded.
If you don't know from which Ultimania it is, how did you quote it?

Well, what I wanted to know was which part of the video PlozAlcachaz linked implies that the Datascape is limited to the Realm of Light. If "all worlds" includes the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness, then the video actually supports the Datascape being 2-C in size. In a way, you did answer my question but I'd still like to have a response from PlozAlcachaz.

I'm quoting my own comment because I'm literally explaining to you what I said. You can look in the link and they talk about it being the data of all worlds, which is referring to the ones from the Realm of Light. This is common sense.

I'm quoting my own comment because I'm literally explaining to you what I said. You can look in the link and they talk about it being the data of all worlds, which is referring to the ones from the Realm of Light. This is common sense.

What part of that implies that the Datascape is only limited to the Realm of Light? I didn't ask for an explanation of what you wrote either. I just wanted to know which part of the video makes clear that the Datascape only contains an equivalent of the Realm of Light.

Okay then. I know we were suppose to limit this to Re:Coded, but me, Bob, and others discovered some feats that could upgrade them pretty easily.

Let's start with KHUX:

"Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived, in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now."

This is more detailed and supported here:

Childrenhearts
None of this is contradictory or an "outlier" to the series as this is an lore type feat etched within the very foundations of the series. It's how the series, from KH2 onwards is construct and this feat, in various forms , is consistently referred to. This would mean the KHUX Dandelions / KHUX People scaled to the destruction of... essentially the World of Light, and can recreate it and even affect it separately with the power of their hearts, making this blatantly Tier 3 or even Tier 2.

The kids would at bare minimum be scalable to Kid Sora as the Dandelion's light had to be formidable by the standards of Ava to attempt this back-up plan.

The Datascape contains everything that is described in Jiminy's journal which contains everything that happened in KHI. This includes events in the Realm of Light as well as an appearance of the Realm of Darkness. This gives the Datascape two universes. Sora's Heartless was about to destroy the Datascape and then go over to the real world where it would do the same. Mickey, Maleficent and Pete have been in the Datascape and fought Sora's Heartless with the latter two also having fought against Data-Sora who managed to keep up with his Heartless. Maleficent hasn't gotten any stronger than she was in KHI. All of this would upgrade the verse to 2-C. Anything wrong?

I have yet to see anything that indicates that the Datascape only contains a counterpart of the Realm of Light like PlozAlcachat writes. Efficiente's argument about the Datascape being fiction doesn't really work since it has been shown that inhabitants of the Datascape can gain power that is quite real for the real world. Examples of that is Data-Sora gaining a Keyblade of his own after the one that had been constructed on the computer in real world for him got destroyed by Maleficent and thus surpassing the system of the Datascape since hearts cannot be contained by data and Sora's Heartless posing a threat to the real world. In addition to that we had inhabitants of the real world go into the Datascape and fight the inhabitants of the Datascape.

I have written why the feat is 2-C and what the problems are with the current arguments against it. Does someone have something to add to this?

Not really. the feats shown above in KHUX show why feats of such tier would be pretty consistent. Even if deemed an outlier it would directly affect the KHUX characters , at least those 2 feats are.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's also very dumb to backwards scale people to 3-A when Xehanort needed the whole plot of the series to happen to get a massive power up true the X-Blade and access to the real Kingdom Hearts as a power source to do it.
We need to talk about this.

@Matt same flash backs of the time Sindel solo'd 95% of the verse, was killed by Nightwolf, who's well below Liu Kang and Raiden, and yet every single underdog in the verse was backwards scaled from Raiden? Or when every single Fire Emblem 6 fodder scaled from Zephiel effortlessly stomping Celica, which somehow counted as a High 6-A durability feat that scales to every one?

Those were the good old days.

But can we first discuss the new feats described above ? That takes priority as it shows consistency of the Top Tiers of KH [KH1 Final Boss level and above] being at the tier 3-2 level.

We need to talk about this.

This is an AP upgrade not a Range upgrade so there are no contradictions since Xehanort will still have the same Range after the upgrade.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Matt same flash backs of the time Sindel solo'd 95% of the verse, was killed by Nightwolf, who's well below Liu Kang and Raiden, and yet every single underdog in the verse was backwards scaled from Raiden? Or when every single Fire Emblem 6 fodder scaled from Zephiel effortlessly stomping Celica, which somehow counted as a High 6-A durability feat that scales to every one?

Those were the good old days.
These examples have little to with what is being discussed in this thread as far as I can tell and I don't even know them so you are better not using them as part of your argumentation.

There are problems with the 3-A rating based on how it's explained in the profile and by others above, how it's not really something Xenohort physically is, nor should it really scale to anybody for those reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back