• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(3-4-0) Sans vs Vanilla Ice

Puns2.jpg
612cf23b538be7962781f637a3b0eae838a7655b_00.jpg

Vanilla Ice is bloodlusted and speed equalized

Obsessed with bad puns: 3 (KingTempest, Daddybrawl, Greatsage13th)

Obsessed with DIO: 4 (00potato, Thebannanaworkshop, Sadistic_Sleuth, Redite250)

Obsessed with adapting:

Last edited:
Ok.

What can Sans do to Vanilla Ice.
His first move is using Gravity Manip to lay down forcefully the opponent, then from under the opponent, if they don't jump in time, they'll be stabbed from "bone-blades", if that doesen't work, he'll summon dozen of flying blaster he can controll with thought that will shoot lasers towars them.

And after this, he'll costantly spam attacks that are a combination of what I said, with even launching the bone-blades from nothing against the opponent, and all his attack damage the SOUL too, and the damage is directly proportional to how much the opponent killed, to the point that it would almost instantly one-shot a guy that killed thousands despite him was like 50 times more powerful.

His first move is using Gravity Manip to lay down forcefully the opponent, then from under the opponent, if they don't jump in time, they'll be stabbed from "bone-blades", if that doesen't work, he'll summon dozen of flying blaster he can controll with thought that will shoot lasers towars them.

And after this, he'll costantly spam attacks that are a combination of what I said, with even launching the bone-blades from nothing against the opponent, and all his attack damage the SOUL too, and the damage is directly proportional to how much the opponent killed, to the point that it would almost instantly one-shot a guy that killed thousands despite him was like 50 times more powerful.
Alright man Sans FRA what the **** can Vanilla ice do to him

Last edited:
*Quick correction, I’m 95% sure the whole ‘Proportional to how much you killed’ is only a Fanmade headcanon and never stated anywhere throughout the story. Unless I’m missing some WoG statement, it’s pretty much just glorified Poison Damage.

You are correct about the starting move, however. And I’d be surprised if Vanilla can eat himself while restrained via Gravity and getting Danmaku spammed.

Those won’t exactly hurt him while in Cream, since he is just a void.
Once sans stops the gravity (won’t kill him immediately.) and goes for the blasters, that gives cream the opportunity to vore himself and stomp sans.
Voting Vanilla Ice.

*Quick correction, I’m 95% sure the whole ‘Proportional to how much you killed’ is only a Fanmade headcanon and never stated anywhere throughout the story. Unless I’m missing some WoG statement, it’s pretty much just glorified Poison Damage.

You are correct about the starting move, however. And I’d be surprised if Vanilla can eat himself while restrained via Gravity and getting Danmaku spammed.
It was stated in text game, only that it has a loooow rate of appearing.

With Speed Equal, that begs the question- are the Gaster Blasters faster than the process of eating yourself? Likely so, as they’ll surround Vanilla on both sides, and fire, while Vanilla has to go through this entire process of eating himself. He’d also be rendered blind, and SBA says this takes place in Central Park, meaning Vanilla doesn’t have the luxury of just spinning inside a confined space until he hits.

Styrm: I’m pretty sure ‘You feel your sins crawling on your Back’ is not evidence of the KARMA damage being literally based off of how many people you killed. Neither is ‘Doomed to death by KARMA’ for that matter.

He doesn’t really need to be in a confined area since san’s attacks really can’t hurt him while in the void (his bullets/bones would just get absorbed.)
Vanilla would just need to look out occasionally and eventually one shot.

Styrm: I’m pretty sure ‘You feel your sins crawling on your Back’ is not evidence of the KARMA damage being literally based off of how many people you killed. Neither is ‘Doomed to death by KARMA’ for that matter.
It was more a way to say that "the more you kill the more Sans hurts you" since with LV1 Frisk the damage would be just 1 and weaker than anything else in game, but with LV19 he almost one-shots you if Frisk doesen't dodge well his attacks.

Vanilla Ice is going to be consistently spammed with Danmaku, weighed down with Gravity (would that fling Cream into his own Void? Hmm), while Sans teleports him into his attacks and consistently dodges with Teleportation + Experience. I find it far more likely that Vanilla gets slammed to the ground and spiked (especially since I doubt he’ll see the Gravity coming), and then Blasted as he tries to eat himself.
Especially since we’re comparing the process of 2 very large beam-based projectiles vs Placing yourself into your Stands mouth, then having your stand eat itself arms first.

It was more a way to say that "the more you kill the more Sans hurts you" since with LV1 Frisk the damage would be just 1 and weaker than anything else in game, but with LV19 he almost one-shots you if Frisk doesen't dodge well his attacks.
Nowhere is that implied. The text doesn’t even use the actual word Karma, they use KARMA, meaning it’s one of those weird game-acronym things. The only in-game text where KARMA is spoken of is ’You feel your sins crawling on your back/neck’, ‘You feel KARMA coursing through your veins’, and ‘Doomed to Death of KARMA’. I don’t read ‘the more you kill the more sans hurts you’ anywhere in those sentences.

Nowhere is that implied. The text doesn’t even use the actual word Karma, they use KARMA, meaning it’s one of those weird game-acronym things. The only in-game text where KARMA is spoken of is ’You feel your sins crawling on your back/neck’, ‘You feel KARMA coursing through your veins’, and ‘Doomed to Death of KARMA’. I don’t read ‘the more you kill the more sans hurts you’ anywhere in those sentences.
...is implied from the damage they deal to Frisk in the routes, unless now Genocide Route Sans is stronger than Pacifist one despite the STATS are the same in both routes.

...is implied from the damage they deal to Frisk in the routes, unless now Genocide Route Sans is stronger than Pacifist one despite the STATS are the same in both routes.
Where does Sans ever fight in the Pacifist Route? You mean when he’s possessed by Asriel? Isn’t the whole point of that fight that your ‘Friends’ don’t want to attack you? Sans doesn’t even use his starting move, nothing ignores INV and KARMA doesn’t even show up next to the bar as far as I’m aware. It doesn’t seem to me like he’s even fighting, all the moves are Papyrus’ attack patterns.

Lol, happens to the best of us. I was a dead ringer for someone who believe KARMA was actually a thing and you could fight Sans in Pacifist a while back before I did more research. Thanks for being reasonable.

Anyways, if you want to dismiss this property of sans' attacks, you'll have to do a CRT.
Actually, nothing on the profile says it’s based off of Sins. In fact, a CRT was made trying to add how they’re based off of killing people a few months back, and was ultimately rejected. Looking at the majority of the vs threads made with the character, it’s widely accepted that KARMA doesn’t work like that. It’s not even actually called Karmonic Retribution, thats a fan name.

ah, yes, a few months back, aka in the literal beginning of the year. How time flies.

We should likely get back on topic, this is borderline derailing honestly. If you wish to discuss this more I’d recommend taking it to a message wall, Discussion Thread or CRT to attempt to prove the point.

I said that the Pacifist Fight Sans Fight was Fanmade, however the KR is still used in threads, since any of his fights that are against beings of tier way higher than Sans', like this.

However this needs a CRT, and is definitely off-topic

That’s because KR is still a thing and is still Durability Negation, just isn’t based off of Sins.

Back on Topic, if I haven’t casted a vote yet, put me down for Sans. I don’t believe Vanilla’s well-adjusted to his Vampire Body enough to counteract all the Gravity changes, and the Durability-Ignoring Danmaku spam coupled with Teleportation to help him dodge and land hits really helps Sans in the long run.

he isnt gonna touch sans tho...and sans can literally just soulhax him...gaster blasters make it harder since speed is equalized....he straight up can't do anything
He has the wincon of costantly absorbing his attacks and eventually hitting him like he did when he was gonna kill Polnareff if it wasn't for Iggy, is just pretty decisive

He only needs to do a quick peek, that isn’t gonna kill or even hurt him unless sans aims perfectly, at the exact time he checks.

He only needs to do a quick peek, that isn’t gonna kill or even hurt him unless sans aims perfectly, at the exact time he checks.
can't sans like...drag vanilla out of cream via soul hax? or does being in a dark dimension stop that? either or sans is capable of killing vanilla ice if he comes out and checks

It probably would prevent that.
Is there any proof sans could drag him out of the small dimension?

Back