• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Couldn't Waluigi just scatter projectiles before Vanila Ice does anything? it seems to me in characters considering his malicious personality, and I imagine it takes a while to get inside Cream

Couldn't Waluigi just scatter projectiles before Vanila Ice does anything? it seems to me in characters considering his malicious personality, and I imagine it takes a while to get inside Cream
It takes practically no time at all. He could get in consistently before fast as **** Stands could reach him, avoiding their blows, takes even less time if Cream consumes him and he doesn't jump in himself. And once in, projectiles ain't exactly a issue. Not to mention, speed equal, so him getting in is gonna take the same amount of time as it takes Waluigi to scatter anything.

It takes practically no time at all. He could get in consistently before fast as **** Stands could reach him, avoiding their blows, takes even less time if Cream consumes him and he doesn't jump in himself. And once in, projectiles ain't exactly a issue. Not to mention, speed equal, so him getting in is gonna take the same amount of time as it takes Waluigi to scatter anything.
ok, it makes sense, so this isn't so much a question of "who gets it first" as a question of "how fast can Waluigi understand Cream's ability?"

if he starts spaming projectiles, he would notice that some just vanish in midair, wouldn't he?

Probably yeah, it's probably one of the biggest red flags he could get. But that depends on if Waluigi starts with danmaku right out the gate, which he doesn't always, sometimes, but that still leaves a lot of room for variance.
There's a huge amount of variables here tbh.

even if he doesn't start with that, seeing that his opponent just disappeared, even though he doesn't know exactly what happened, he would probably expect some surprise attack or something (considering he's a genius he probably wouldn't just imagine the opponent he killed himself out of nowhere as mentioned above) he could just swim in the air to get out of the "risk zone" and see what his opponent does, in this case, wait for Vanila to look where he is

Anyone know the basis of Waluigi's Afterimage Creation? Also, dunno if this would help, but:
  • Zone Speed: A technique where Waluigi increases his focus to slows down the flow of time from his view by utilizing his energy.
In theory, seeing the effects in slow motion might help, & he might try it if he's wondering where his opponent win.

Invulnerability with star and mega mushroom,
Why does he have this when those aren't listed in his Standard nor Optional Equipment? Does he have basis for those being in equipment?

Also, Jojo Vampires don't burn under full exposure to moonlight, despite it being just reflected sunlight, right?

ok, so I'm voting to waluigi sinse if vanilla miss his first atack he will put his head out of the poket imension and this is more than enough time to walluigi one shot or literraly just push him out of his stand to one shot him

Back