• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pun Masters Collide (Annoying Orange vs. Sans) (7-1-0, GRACE!)

Once again that is what the reaction speed is for
How will he dodge something he isn't aware of?

Sans can also attack during actions too

How will dodge attacks coming from alot of directions, Higher reaction speed also won't matter much if he can't see the attacks coming from alot of directions

He has no analytical precog or anything that can help him here dodge everything

Time stop will also surely caught him off guard with sudden attacks coming from alot of directions

TP + Instinctive action + Higher reaction speed will make him be able to dodge anything even if it's alot of items, Especially since he is in a open field, Orange won't flood everything instantly, Besides, Everything he throws are small things

How will he dodge something he isn't aware of?
Blud ffs I'm not saying he's aware of it I'm saying he has the reaction speed to dodge
Sans can also attack during actions too
Holy shit

almost like I already knew that
How will dodge attacks coming from alot of directions, Higher reaction speed also won't matter much if he can't see the attacks coming from alot of directions
Probably gonna be much easier with the fact that he can fly
Time stop will also surely caught him off guard with sudden attacks coming from alot of directions
Orange is plenty capable of killing Sans before Time Stop gets thrown out
TP + Instinctive action + Higher reaction speed will make him be able to dodge anything even if it's alot of items, Especially since he is in a open field, Orange won't flood everything instantly, Besides everything he throws are small things
Blud. Orange has the reaction speed advantage by like 1000 times

Yeah Sans attacks first but Orange is literally bloodlusted. I don't think Law Manipulation stops Orange from saying "Knife" at the start of the fight then one shotting Sans

It does since Sans always starts first
Frisk/Chara couldn't physically attack Sans. Orange's case is different since he literally says 1 word and a giant weapon spawns on top of Sans and kills him. Frisk/Chara couldn't attack by saying words

Via law hax sans will attack first no matter what, while Orange will not be able to attack back until sans finishes his attack, due to how sans' attacks work, killing someome with resistance to soul attacks in 5 seconds with someone with 90hp, while Orange would have 20hp due to not having high LV, Orange would need to not get hit for more than 2 seconds at most, if he tries to block one attack he will die

Orange is bloodlust? I would say Sans can take this If not, but since Orange can literally say "knife" and a Knife gonna apear out nowhere to kill Sans, he probally not gonna be able to dodge even with the instinctive action.

Orange is bloodlust? I would say Sans can take this If not, but since Orange can literally say "knife" and a Knife gonna apear out nowhere to kill Sans, he probally not gonna be able to dodge even with the instinctive action.
I think he can, Instinctive actions help dodging fast attacks on instinct

Plus, Like i said, Sans first attacks won't let him attack because Law hax

I'm starting to think this might be a stomp then

Orange is bloodlusted

But since he has Massively hypersonic+ reactions to dodge the first attack

He will survive it then just say knife and game over

as i view it, sans'd no-diff him like he did to Goku Black and Goku himself:

-AO doesn't react in time (via faster reaction speed than regular speed for Sans+IA also for funny bones)
-AO doesn't resist SOUL-based attacks (which ignore any and every physical stat, so AP and LS gaps say goodbye)
-AO doesn't have a SOUL good enough for tanking even a slight attack to the SOUL, which means when a bone, a laser or a throw to the ground means death.

If that's not a Sans win, it's incon (cuz imo its not possible to conclude who'd destroy the other first if that's not enough).
Again, that was enough for Goku, Goku Black, Inconning with Zen-o (which may be different threads and verses from Annoying Orange, but if the 3 above applied fully there and was enough to win, and here there's nothing to impede those three for working plainly, i'm obviously inclined to say the result shall be the same).

For short: Voting Sans FRA, but if this isn't enough, i'll be moving my vote to incon specifically here (conditions sound a bit too much in favor for AO, but as i don't think is enough for funny bones not to win, i'll not comment on that).

as i'm also going to sleep (after washing the dishes), gn, mates.

as i view it, sans'd no-diff him like he did to Goku Black and Goku himself:
two characters that have literally nothing to do with annoying orange
-AO doesn't react in time (via faster reaction speed than regular speed for Sans+IA also for funny bones)
-AO doesn't resist SOUL-based attacks (which ignore any and every physical stat, so AP and LS gaps say goodbye)
-AO doesn't have a SOUL good enough for tanking even a slight attack to the SOUL, which means when a bone, a laser or a throw to the ground means death.
knife.
If that's not a Sans win, it's incon (cuz imo its not possible to conclude who'd destroy the other first if that's not enough).
Again, that was enough for Goku, Goku Black, Inconning with Zen-o (which may be different threads and verses from Annoying Orange, but if the 3 above applied fully there and was enough to win, and here there's nothing to impede those three for working plainly, i'm obviously inclined to say the result shall be the same).
Ever consider that they have absolutely jack shit to do with Annoying Orange? Or that one of those matches might not be accurate? (Seriously, Sans does not incon a guy who erases with a mere gesture first move)
For short: Voting Sans FRA, but if this isn't enough, i'll be moving my vote to incon specifically here (conditions sound a bit too much in favor for AO, but as i don't think is enough for funny bones not to win, i'll not comment on that).
knife.

Yeah Frisk/Chara can't say one word that instantly one shots their opponent. I don't think Law Manipulation matters when Orange can just say Knife and instantly end the battle with one word

Back