• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta shall revenge Goku's Death (Vegeta VS Sans) [0-0-0]

Yes, this is happening, and thought of this match after this.
Story
In Kame House, Vegeta was normally outside, watching the water flows, before he soon turn around and about to go back inside, but upon hearing the news of Goku soul somehow getting destroyed by a Skeleton. He was shocked, after finding out that Goku was killed, again, he soon flies off at high speed to find this skeleton.
For hours, he still haven't found this skeleton, until finding the spot where Goku body lays with Sans in front of it. Soon, Vegeta landed on the ground, startled Sans.

"I finally found you.. Skeleton.."
Sans, now calm, turn around to face the Prince of all Saiyan
"so your one of his friends, huh? never knew.."
"Friend? No.. I'm his rival.. but ever since YOU killed him.. how about I challenge you? So I can show you how strong I am.."
Vegeta get into a fighting stance, with Sans, sighing.
"oh well.. i got nothing better to do really at home.."
Sans snap his finger, causing bones to appear behind him.
"your gonna get a bad time.."
Rules
1. Speed is equalized
2. Future Trunks Saga Base Form Vegeta is being used (Just like DBS Goku VS Sans)
3. Both are 20 meters away
4. SBA
Voting
EjFky8FWkAI9-v7.jpg:large

Prince of all Saiyan:
Bone Man from Earthbound:
Incon:

Last edited:
Are we really going to discuss this match? Like, Sans can't exactly kill Vegeta because Karma can't drop people hp to zero.
And Sans dealing 1 with every attack is pretty much nonsense.

Are we really going to discuss this match? Like, Sans can't exactly kill Vegeta because Karma can't drop people hp to zero.
And Sans dealing 1 with every attack is pretty much nonsense.
Karmas Poison cannot kill does not mean Karma in general cannot kill.

Sans can still dura neg and kill enemies, after the small change now its just way harder to resists the hax. This was discussed thrice now

Karmas Poison cannot kill does not mean Karma in general cannot kill.

Sans can still dura neg and kill enemies, after the small change now its just way harder to resists the hax. This was discussed thrice now

I would like to read evidence then that it can, since i was not on this threads.

I would like to read evidence then that it can, since i was not on this threads.

Just read this, I tried to debate this in the past alread

Just read this, I tried to debate this in the past alread
Oh...
It seems if i try to argue, i gonna be repeating arguments then, because the arguments are the same...
I read that, and i still not conviced on the argument, ignoring armor means nothing agaist the main argument, but i gonna drop the topic now then.
danganronpa-dangaronpa-sigh.gif

Someone should count the votes, I remenber votig vegeta here for just going "This is annoyig DIE!!" And bombing the entire underground

Back