• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 4: Johnny Test and Isamu (Child Emperor) vs Optimus Prime (2007 DS Game) vs Flowey

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Tired of waiting. I'll just make my own matchup, and I'll vote. It's not like the match is getting added.

Johnny Test and Isamu (Me and @Kachon123) vs Optimus Prime and Flowey (@Shadyboi0 and @Sero).

8-B keys for all of the characters will be used here.

Johnny's equipment will be restricted.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Sports Festival Stadium.

Johnny & Isamu: 2 (Kachon123, RandomGuy2345)

Optimus & Flowey:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'm going to say this here and now...

Optimus is probably going to be first person to die or get eliminated here.

So, what can Isamu do here to support Johnny, @Kachon123?
He can take out technology based enemies with a specific weapon, he has invisible shields to protect both Johnny and himself. He can layer those shields for extra defense. He has a lot of weapons in his backpack, he can freeze things. Isamu also has remote control robots that have the same ap and dura as himself, which he can fuse to make an even stronger robot. He also is able to stomp and one shot people who rate the same without trying, so he is <<<< the number he scales to.

He can take out technology based enemies with a specific weapon, he has invisible shields to protect both Johnny and himself. He can layer those shields for extra defense. He has a lot of weapons in his backpack, he can freeze things. Isamu also has remote control robots that have the same ap and dura as himself, which he can fuse to make an even stronger robot. He also is able to stomp and one shot people who rate the same without trying, so he is <<<< the number he scales to.
Ayyy, this is actually really helpful for Johnny here. Though, Johnny's already a tank himself (Toon Force, Elasticity, and Immense Pain Tolerance).

Since Isamu can already take out technology based enemies, Optimus is definitely getting his ass handled, and deservedly so.

Isamu is also one of the smartest people in his verse, and very analytical. He is able to make plans on the spot that will help him win fights.

Isamu is also one of the smartest people in his verse, and very analytical. He is able to make plans on the spot that will help him win fights.
Even more helpful. Johnny's already pretty smart when it comes to quickly formulating plans to help him win fights.

Let's wait for the Kamen Rider supporters to come in, as Woz's profiles does seem like he will be hard to put down.

So, apparently Kamen Rider Woz needs to go through revisions, so it's probably recommended that we scrap him.

@Sero choosing the wrong character, as always.

His revision required other 10 Kamen Rider seasons to be revised (which could take years). So i think it's fine to make this match. Beside, this match wont be added to profiles, right?
Yeah, the match won't be added.

Should be fine to use Woz then.

Woz has a lot of options here.

Futuring Shinobi: Since Zi-O is a series that can scale to Faiz and Kabuto riders the speed amp is massive. Futuring Shinobi is a form that scales to Faiz Axel and Kabuto's clock up. Faiz Axel is a 1000x Speed Amp and Kabuto's clock up covers him with tachyon particles. In this form, he can also dive into shadows and create Shadow Clones.

Futuring Quiz: Woz asks a question. If they get it wrong, they explode. The catch here is that Woz is shown to ask questions that have no right answer.

Futuring Kikai: is tech based so might not be good here, but he is able to control people like machines in this form if they get stabbed by one of his parts.

Does Woz have Ginga Finally too? If he does then he can spam Danmaku that is able to hit Kabuto riders and can generate a beam of sunlight that disintegrates people.

Last edited:
Better to ask what does Johnny and Isamu start with, because their abilities list have too much stuffs lol.

And i gotta ask, is Woz's Shinobi form is restricted ? Because it's a speed amp form that amp Woz to the point that he can fight Clock Up user, who can amp themselves to move this fast.

Seeing how Woz having Ginga Finally form in this key, it's very likely it's gonna be what start with.
Woz in Ginga Finally can either start with hand-to-hand combat that also uses energy manipulation, or simply spamming danmaku that can speedblizt the speedsters like the Clock Up users. Or disintergrate the opponent with solar flare.
And how good is Johnny and Isamu's mobility in space ? Woz Ginga Finally can teleport them into his pocket universe to leave them vulnerable in the vaccuum of space and then finish them with his finisher that can one-shot people on his level (technically, it's a technique that focus Woz's power into a single attack)

And once Woz realized that Johnny and Isamu are the fighters that rely on technologies, he will switch Kikai Form that can control technologies, he could mind hax Johnny and order him to fight Isamu instead.

Last edited:
Better to ask what does Johnny and Isamu start with, because their abilities list have too much stuffs lol.
Isami would start with his Underdog Men, or spamming missiles. Isamu could also just take it close with his Backpack blades, or his Energy sword.

Isami would start with his Underdog Men, or spamming missiles. Isamu could also just take it close with his Backpack blades, or his Energy sword.
Hmm Woz already have experiences in dealing with these attacks so he should be able to dodge or block them without problem. Althought Isamu weapons gonna give Woz the idea to change into Kikai form and take control over Johnny and Isamu's technologies, or even control Johnny

Hmm Woz already have experiences in dealing with these attacks so he should be able to dodge or block them without problem. Althought Isamu weapons gonna give Woz the idea to change into Kikai form and take control over Johnny and Isamu's technologies, or even control Johnny
Has Woz been shown to be able to Override technologies?

Futuring Quiz: Woz asks a question. If they get it wrong, they explode. The catch here is that Woz is shown to ask questions that have no right answer.
Johnny might fall for something like this, but Isamu is more than smart enough to know that it's probably a trap, and he'll warn Johnny about it. You don't ask a random question in the middle of a fight without a good reason.

Futuring Kikai: is tech based so might not be good here, but he is able to control people like machines in this form if they get stabbed by one of his parts.
Definitely not working here.

Johnny can use these weapons as well, instead of just going pure H2H.

Johnny might fall for something like this, but Isamu is more than smart enough to know that it's probably a trap, and he'll warn Johnny about it. You don't ask a random question in the middle of a fight without a good reason.
Failing to answer the question electrocutes you.

Yes, but only Isamu is the only one has resistance to mind hax. So Johnny is vulnerable to Woz's mind hax.
If Johnny fails to answer, he just gets electrocuted. Unless this is how Woz's mind control works, and Johnny will stay in that state even if he does or doesn't answer the question.

This is assuming Woz even gets the chance to do this, as he'll most likely be bombarded with missiles, or distracted by Underdog Men.

Also, outside of AP, Optimus is going to be a huge detriment to Woz. He has nothing to offer but AP, and very minor regen.

Woz will have to carry his team on his back, while Johnny and Isamu will have a better time being a cohesive unit.

If Johnny fails to answer, he just gets electrocuted. Unless this is how Woz's mind control works, and Johnny will stay in that state even if he does or doesn't answer the question.
I think you are confusing Woz's 2 different abilities.
I were replied to the part that you said that Woz's mind hax doesnt work, it's a seperated ability from the answering the questions

This is assuming Woz even gets the chance to do this, as he'll most likely be bombarded with missiles, or distracted by Underdog Men.
The question and the mind hax is unrelated. Look at Magi's gifs above.

Woz is naturally faster than both so he can't be speed blitzed. Woz will have time to switch into Shinobi.

Futuring Shinobi: Since Zi-O is a series that can scale to Faiz and Kabuto riders the speed amp is massive. Futuring Shinobi is a form that scales to Faiz Axel and Kabuto's clock up. Faiz Axel is a 1000x Speed Amp and Kabuto's clock up covers him with tachyon particles. In this form, he can also dive into shadows and create Shadow Clones.

I think you are confusing Woz's 2 different abilities.
I were replied to the part that you said that Woz's mind hax doesnt work, it's a seperated ability from the answering the questions
When did I say his mind hax wouldn't work?

Plus, I'm about to take a shower, so it might take me a bit to respond.

How is a 1000x speed amp remotely fair?

Back