• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 4: Johnny Test and Isamu (Child Emperor) vs Optimus Prime (2007 DS Game) vs Flowey

Also, other robots, like his turrets.
How good is Turret's corrosion? Woz's GingaFinally armor is so dense that it can contain a super micro black hole inside without being disintergrated.
  • GingaArmor (ギンガアーマー, Ginga Āmā) - GingaFinaly's main body armor. It is made from cemented carbide that cannot be purified under gravity, and is highly dense and robust. In addition, the energy purification device Power Pure Fi (パワーピュアフィ, Pawā Pyua Fi) is provided, by supplying to the whole body by taking out Pure Power (ピュアパワー, Pyua Pawā) from sunlight from the solar light, to give the power to defeat an Another Rider.
  • Gravicon Saucer (グラビコンソーサー, Gurabikon Sōsā) - The flying saucer ornaments serving as graviton controllers. A super micro black hole maintained in an equilibrium state is enclosed inside, and the force is used to control the massless graviton to freely change the gravity applied to any object.

How good is Turret's corrosion? Woz's GingaFinally armor is so dense that it can contain a super micro black hole inside without being disintergrated.
  • GingaArmor (ギンガアーマー, Ginga Āmā) - GingaFinaly's main body armor. It is made from cemented carbide that cannot be purified under gravity, and is highly dense and robust. In addition, the energy purification device Power Pure Fi (パワーピュアフィ, Pawā Pyua Fi) is provided, by supplying to the whole body by taking out Pure Power (ピュアパワー, Pyua Pawā) from sunlight from the solar light, to give the power to defeat an Another Rider.
  • Gravicon Saucer (グラビコンソーサー, Gurabikon Sōsā) - The flying saucer ornaments serving as graviton controllers. A super micro black hole maintained in an equilibrium state is enclosed inside, and the force is used to control the massless graviton to freely change the gravity applied to any object.
It doesn't corrode things. It shoots until either destroyed, or if there are no more Carbon Dioxide emissions in the area. I would Imagine Woz would have trouble fighting three (possibly more) Underdog Men, Isamu, with his many backpack weapons, Johnny, and the turrents at the same time.

Once Woz realized that he is outnumbered, he definitely switch to Wakusei mode and raining down the danmaku that were able to speed blizt the Clock Up users who were able to speed blizt Woz.
Or knowing that his enemies are robots, he can switch to Kikai form and take control over them.

I need some rest. It's 12 at night where I live. I'll respond to this tomorrow.

This is basically a 2v1 at this point...

Oh yeah. I said that it wouldn't work because it is tech based, and Isamu has a specific weapon that can take out technology based enemies.
To be fair tho, Woz's Kikai form is also the form that made to counter against tech based opponents like Johnny and Isamu.
Not to mention it has some neat abilties that work on non-tech opponent as well, like Mind Hax

Reading Woz's current profile again, i think he should get kicked out of this tournament.

He lacks alot of thing that should be on his profile, including many stuffs that me and Ixa used to argue on this thread.

Also, idk why he isn't Tier 2 because he scales above Zi-O Decade Armor and has defeated Diend who is 2-C.

Sero wants to use this character. I think it's fine, but I want further confirmation.

Flowey would likely be better than Optimus but Flowey’s SOUL Hax may be a bit problematic
1. Kamen Rider Woz is getting replaced, not Optimus.
2. Flowey has to defeat a human in order for her to take the human's soul. It won't be useful until the fight ends, and if Flowey's able to take down both Johnny and Isamu.

so this is the Chara's Soul Absorbed Asriel Key which has like 0 actual combat experience since both are children who never fought in the underground and a fight for control as Chara could take control, plus "Has no real desire to hurt anyone, refusing to fight back against a crowd of bloodlusted humans which eventually leads to his death" so he'll most likely hold back if he does fight

Optimus is gonna be doing all the work since we basically have 0 clue how this key of Asriel fights besides the one statement of how he didn't fight back against humans trying to kill him

Optimus is gonna be doing all the work since we basically have 0 clue how this key of Asriel fights besides the one statement of how he didn't fight back against humans trying to kill him
Optimus gets taken out by CE's machine disabling device.

Does Asriel seriously have nothing?
yep absolutely nothing. this key that Asriel has is basically pointless

he basically has 0 experience and skill, a fight for control between him and Chara, doesn't even enjoy fighting so he'd hold back if he does do something, and far more

yep absolutely nothing. this key that Asriel has is basically pointless

he basically has 0 experience and skill, a fight for control between him and Chara, doesn't even enjoy fighting so he'd hold back if he does do something, and far more
So why are they in this match?

I didn't know Flowey had no experience whatsoever.

Johnny literally solos these 2. Adding Isamu just makes it worse.

Back