• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament Semifinals: Tanjiro Kamado and Sasuke Uchiha vs Johnny Test and Isamu (Child Emperor)

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The 2nd matchup of the 2v2 8-B Tournament Semifinals!

Tanjiro Kamado and Sasuke Uchiha (@Razor and @Nierre) vs Johnny Test and Isamu (@RandomGuy2345 (Me) and @Kachon123).

8-B keys for all characters will be used here.

Johnny's equipment will be restricted, though, if we need to add some equipment, then that is what we will do.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium.

latest

Tanjiro and Sasuke: 1 (Nierre)

Johnny and Isamu: 2 (RandomGuy2345, Kachon123)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
He can take out technology based enemies with a specific weapon, he has invisible shields to protect both Johnny and himself. He can layer those shields for extra defense. He has a lot of weapons in his backpack, he can freeze things. Isamu also has remote control robots that have the same ap and dura as himself, which he can fuse to make an even stronger robot. He also is able to stomp and one shot people who rate the same without trying, so he is <<<< the number he scales to.

Isamu is also one of the smartest people in his verse, and very analytical. He is able to make plans on the spot that will help him win fights.

Isami would start with his Underdog Men, or spamming missiles. Isamu could also just take it close with his Backpack blades, or his Energy sword.

Copied and pasted some of @Kachon123 comments on Child Emperor lol.

Also, it's implied that CE has more Underdog men, as he's used one earlier in the series, named No. 22, and during one of his fights, he used 3 at the same time, No. 23, 24, and 25.

I'll assume the same with Tanjiro cause of Precog and also he's a far better swordfighter, but Sasuke should be easily be able to dodge and react to CE's onslaught.

Also Sasuke and Tanjiro are definitely more skilled than Johnny in CQC their Precog/Analytical Prediction should help them immensely in cqc.

there's like- also the fact that sharingan will allow Sasuke to copy fighting styles and muscle movements, so Sasuke will quite literally always be ahead of Johnny in combat

Would he able to take down Johnny though?
I'm not certain. I don't think Johnny really has anything to put down either of them, and frankly neither does Isamu from what I know.

Sasuke could just genjutsu or restrain him. Tanjiro also has better stamina so he could also just outlast.

I'm not certain. I don't think Johnny really has anything to put down either of them, and frankly neither does Isamu from what I know.

Sasuke could just genjutsu or restrain him. Tanjiro also has better stamina so he could also just outlast.
Sasuke restraining Johnny is going to be hard to do, as the kid is pretty mobile.

How good is Tanjiro's stamina?

Sasuke restraining Johnny is going to be hard to do, as the kid is pretty mobile.
Sharingan will allow him to keep up with him and possibly outpace him. Curse Mark 1 makes him far faster and stronger, stomping those who beat him in base.

How good is Tanjiro's stamina?
Extremely High (Trained for seven days non-stop with no food and only a small amount of water from rain, later drained for even greater stamina. Fought Lower Moon-level Demons in the Infinity Fortress for nearly 5 hours on top of fighting Akaza)

Sharingan, CS1, fireball jutsu, kunai/shurikens, wires, paper bombs.
How is Sasuke going to deal with 3 robots who scale above 1.88x Sasuke's ap and dura, CE, who scales massivly above that with his weapons, and shields that can tank all of his attacks?

Sasuke may have Genjutsu, but, assuming that it would work on Isamu (Resistance against mind manip), he still has his remote control robots, which will definitely deter Sasuke's concentration, allowing all in the genjutsu to be released.

Sharingan will allow him to keep up with him and possibly outpace him. Curse Mark 1 makes him far faster and stronger, stomping those who beat him in base
"Stomping those who beat him in base" is a pretty vague statement, as we don't know how strong the person Sasuke was facing is. Even with this boost, Johnny's too tanky for Sasuke, and he'll just end up outsmarting him.

Extremely High (Trained for seven days non-stop with no food and only a small amount of water from rain, later drained for even greater stamina. Fought Lower Moon-level Demons in the Infinity Fortress for nearly 5 hours on top of fighting Akaza)
So Johnny can last a few days in a fight, along with his Pain Tolerance and Elasticity, which will make him last longer, and harder to put down. Tanjiro can last a week. The stamina gap between the two isn't big. I'll give the slight edge to Tanjiro here, though stamina won't play a factor here.

How is Sasuke going to deal with 3 robots who scale above 1.88x Sasuke's ap and dura, CE, who scales massivly above that with his weapons, and shields that can tank all of his attacks?

Sasuke may have Genjutsu, but, assuming that it would work on Isamu (Resistance against mind manip), he still has his remote control robots, which will definitely deter Sasuke's concentration, allowing all in the genjutsu to be released.
Sasuke isn't fighting alone. I can't argue for Tanjiro cause I'm not knowledgeable on DS. I was mostly talking about Sasuke vs Johnny
"Stomping those who beat him in base" is a pretty vague statement, as we don't know how strong the person Sasuke was facing is.
? Base Sasuke is the Sasuke that I'm using here. CS stomped the dude and (almost?) broke his arms.
ven with this boost, Johnny's too tanky for Sasuke, and he'll just end up outsmarting him.
Outsmarting Sasuke??

Sasuke almost outsmarted Kakashi in the bells test in the very beginning of the show. Kakashi is one of the smartest shinobi in all of Naruto. Being called a genius by MANY in his league and those around him, even being compared to Shikamaru the smartest character in Naruto. There's no way in hell Johnny is outsmarting Sasuke, mind you Sasuke STILL has sharingan, who can literally see Johnny's movements prior to him actually doing it.
though stamina won't play a factor here.
Ur right.

? Base Sasuke is the Sasuke that I'm using here. CS stomped the dude and (almost?) broke his arms.
Johnny's Pain Tolerance and (maybe?) Regen should cover this.

Outsmarting Sasuke??

Sasuke almost outsmarted Kakashi in the bells test in the very beginning of the show. Kakashi is one of the smartest shinobi in all of Naruto. Being called a genius by MANY in his league and those around him, even being compared to Shikamaru the smartest character in Naruto. There's no way in hell Johnny is outsmarting Sasuke, mind you Sasuke STILL has sharingan, who can literally see Johnny's movements prior to him actually doing it.
Oh my god. I'm so dumb. I meant to type in outlast, not outsmart lmao. That one's on me.

Now that I'm looking at it.

(Assuming it's Sasuke vs Johnny and Isamu vs Tanjiro)

Sasuke should be better than Johnny in cqc and perhaps speed with amps, but Johnny is quite literally a tank and a monster lmfao. Pain Tolerance, Endurance, very mobile, higher stamina, regen...

As for Tanjiro and Isamu I'm not sure.

I also forgot to mention that Isamu's invisible shields can help protect Johnny and himself from Sasuke's and Tanjiro's attacks. He can also add extra layers to the shields for extra defense.

We're also forgetting how smart/analytical Isamu is in combat. While Johnny is pretty smart in combat, he's the dumbest one here by a decent margin. Isamu can help assist Johnny in terms of intellect, so Johnny can approach the fight smarter and not be reckless.

I think a good name for this team would be "Brains and Brawn."

He can take out technology based enemies with a specific weapon, he has invisible shields to protect both Johnny and himself. He can layer those shields for extra defense. He has a lot of weapons in his backpack, he can freeze things. Isamu also has remote control robots that have the same ap and dura as himself, which he can fuse to make an even stronger robot. He also is able to stomp and one shot people who rate the same without trying, so he is <<<< the number he scales to.

Isamu is also one of the smartest people in his verse, and very analytical. He is able to make plans on the spot that will help him win fights.

Isami would start with his Underdog Men, or spamming missiles. Isamu could also just take it close with his Backpack blades, or his Energy sword.

Copied and pasted some of @Kachon123 comments on Child Emperor lol.
What can do Isamu?

Back