• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament Semifinals: Tanjiro Kamado and Sasuke Uchiha vs Johnny Test and Isamu (Child Emperor)

What's stopping Isamu from just freezing Sasuke if he tries to get close.
Nothing's stopping him from attempting. He will literally see it coming with Sharingan and avoid it... lol???? Or he could just use substitution.
Even saying that Isamu doesn't resort to freezing him, Isamu still has dozens of weapons, that he can use alongside his Sword and Shield. Isamu also has an almost 2x gap in basic stats.
So how does he beat Sasuke in a 1v1. You've shown 0 skill feats. How does he even get passed illusions? Or the overall advantages of sharingan lmfao?????????

This is also assuming that Isamu would be facing Sasuke, and Johnny will be facing Tanjiro.

If the roles were reversed here, Johnny should beat Sasuke, though I'm not too sure if Isamu can take down Tanjiro without Johnny's help.

That means everyone's left at a stalemate here.
How so?
I feel like you are ignoring the fact that Poison Gas will easily take out Sasuke.
I'm not. I listed everything Sasuke can do. He can see smoke coming with his sharingan and run back/away, whether Isamu throws it or whatever Sasuke will see it coming and just run out, or use substitution.

YOU STILL NEVER COUNTERED THE VERY VALID ILLUSION WINCON.
This is also assuming that Isamu would be facing Sasuke, and Johnny will be facing Tanjiro.

If the roles were reversed here, Johnny should beat Sasuke, though I'm not too sure if Isamu can take down Tanjiro without Johnny's help.
If the roles were reversed, nothing would change cause illusions would defeat Johnny. Sasuke is also far more skilled so all Johnny has here is endurance which doesnt matter in the face of illusions.

Why would Sasuke substitute away from mist when he has no idea what it is or what it does?
Why would he just stay there? At the very least- he'll not see it coming and he'll hold his breath and jump out. At most, he'll see it coming and already leave the the exposed area and or use substitution.

If the roles were reversed, nothing would change cause illusions would defeat Johnny. Sasuke is also far more skilled so all Johnny has here is endurance which doesnt matter in the face of illusions.
And how would the illusions take down Johnny again?

Like, I'm getting really close to the point of giving up or just straight up quitting.

I said I didn't want to do this without my partner, but here we are, and he's still not here.

I've made valid arugments (at least against Isamu) as to why Sasuke should win, and yet they're being ignored.

I've mentioned he'll skill stomp the robots since they have no skill feats, hasn't been refuted or even acknowledged.
I've mentioned illusions, I was literally ignored.
I've mentioned Sharingan hax, it keeps getting downplayed as if it doesn't have/do what's literally on the profile.
So, what's stopping Johnny from defeating Sasuke before this happens?
Speed amps and Sharingan hax.

YOU STILL NEVER COUNTERED THE VERY VALID ILLUSION WINCON.
I will bring back up the fact that Isamu has mind manip resistance. You bringing up Academy Sakura not resisting Kakashi's genjutsu doesn't mean anything, because at that time, Sakura didn't have the supernatural willpower she had during her fight with Ino.

I will bring back up the fact that Isamu has mind manip resistance. You bringing up Academy Sakura not resisting Kakashi's genjutsu doesn't mean anything, because at that time, Sakura didn't have the supernatural willpower she had during her fight with Ino.
What the heck are you talking about? She's literally always had it. When she gets angry and punches Naruto, that's her inner Sakura. She's had it since episode 1. Stop making up lies.

Here's proof that she had it before the fight:
1000.png

This is her inner sakura. it's literally just her having 2 personalities. She had it when she had long hair, which was during and before the fight.

I'm very sorry nierre we went on a vacation and I wasn't able to respond but I'm here now.
He can take out technology based enemies with a specific weapon, he has invisible shields to protect both Johnny and himself. He can layer those shields for extra defense. He has a lot of weapons in his backpack, he can freeze things. Isamu also has remote control robots that have the same ap and dura as himself, which he can fuse to make an even stronger robot. He also is able to stomp and one shot people who rate the same without trying, so he is <<<< the number he scales to.

Isamu is also one of the smartest people in his verse, and very analytical. He is able to make plans on the spot that will help him win fights.

Isami would start with his Underdog Men, or spamming missiles. Isamu could also just take it close with his Backpack blades, or his Energy sword.

Copied and pasted some of @Kachon123 comments on Child Emperor lol.

Moot, No technology based enemies here, How durable are they? and are they truly invisible? if they are even slightly visible then I reckon both tanjiro and sasuke would be able to sense it with their enhanced senses. Does he freeze using a projectile? If so I highly doubt thats gonna hit either sasuke or tanjiro, these guys can get dealt with pretty easily, fire ball jutsu gg or just use large scale explosives.

Tanjiro and sasuke are very analytical as well.

None of these really seem like a big deal for either tanjiro or sasuke, Underdog men gets dealt with quickly even with the same dura as isamu as they don't have the same abilities as him, missiles or any projectiles just doesn't hit unless were talking danmaku levels of spamming here. Taking it close against sasuke or tanjiro? good luck with that. Unless isamu is more skilled than tanjiro and sasuke he gets outskilled + precog-ed hard and wouldn't stand a chance in CQC.
How skilled is Sasuke and Tanjiro in their 8-B keys?

Johnny should be skilled enough to fight while blind.
Sasuke is a prodigy among prodigies and impressed kakashi hatake at like age 12, kakashi hatake who got into the anbu at a very young age and is also considering a prodigies among prodigies, tanjiro had 2 years training off rip at the beginning of the series and could fight demons who's had hundreds of years of experience.
How is Sasuke going to deal with 3 robots who scale above 1.88x Sasuke's ap and dura, CE, who scales massivly above that with his weapons, and shields that can tank all of his attacks?

Sasuke may have Genjutsu, but, assuming that it would work on Isamu (Resistance against mind manip), he still has his remote control robots, which will definitely deter Sasuke's concentration, allowing all in the genjutsu to be released.
Alright dude what, Isamu's resistance to mind manipulation isn't good and won't be enough to defend him from a sharingan genjutsu at all, he did it by willpower and he resisted it for a limited amount of time, profile even states "limited", No way the sharingan isn't bypassing that.
"Stomping those who beat him in base" is a pretty vague statement, as we don't know how strong the person Sasuke was facing is. Even with this boost, Johnny's too tanky for Sasuke, and he'll just end up outsmarting him.

So Johnny can last a few days in a fight, along with his Pain Tolerance and Elasticity, which will make him last longer, and harder to put down. Tanjiro can last a week. The stamina gap between the two isn't big. I'll give the slight edge to Tanjiro here, though stamina won't play a factor here.
Johnny isn't too tanky for sasuke, he has high low regen and toon force that prevents him from getting Ko'd. also johnny outsmarting sasuke? Not so sure about that man.

Can you send a clip of him lasting a few days? His profile stated that in a fight he lasts 6 hours before getting exhausted, all his other stamina feats weren't fighting feats (like him screaming and other shit)
Johnny's Pain Tolerance and (maybe?) Regen should cover this.

Oh my god. I'm so dumb. I meant to type in outlast, not outsmart lmao. That one's on me.
It wouldn't, High low regen isn't really anything special and pain tolerance won't help him survive. Sasuke is more skilled, smarter, faster, stronger, and can read his muscle tension to predict his next attacks

Oh, Ignore my message above then
I also forgot to mention that Isamu's invisible shields can help protect Johnny and himself from Sasuke's and Tanjiro's attacks. He can also add extra layers to the shields for extra defense.

We're also forgetting how smart/analytical Isamu is in combat. While Johnny is pretty smart in combat, he's the dumbest one here by a decent margin. Isamu can help assist Johnny in terms of intellect, so Johnny can approach the fight smarter and not be reckless.

I think a good name for this team would be "Brains and Brawn."
The shields will prevent them from attack as well right? If there was a shield in front of johnny or isamu, isamu would have to deactivate or destroy said shield to attack, if so they can't keep on barricading themselves forever if they wanna win.

To be front with you I don't really see anything in isamu's profile that makes him as smart as sasuke or tanjiro in combat, his reasoning for his rating is that "he's a very good strategist" no links, no scans, no feats.
Isamu may be caught in a Genjutsu, but then there are still his Underdog Men that can get him out.
Are they smart enough to do that? Why would they suddenly attack isamu, they won't know he's under a mind control that you can break by moving the target.
How is Tanjiro and Sasuke getting past Isamu's shields, which he can stack extra layers on for more defense?

Isamu should have a counter for the illusions, and he should be able to warn Johnny about them as well.

Isamu has many things in his arsenal to distract Tanjiro and Sasuke here.

Plus, having precog, reading muscle movements, seeing people in slow motion, and speed amps only helps you with getting more hits on your opponent. Isamu can use his shields to protect him and Johnny from the attacks, and Johnny can just... survive. In this scenario, you're at best getting a inconclusive.
They can't barricade themselves forever since they'd just end up locking themselves in one place.

1. Whats said counter, 2. how is he warning johnny about something he doesn't know himself.

No, none of what he has can distract these two, underdog men gets trashed with AoE since they dont have any unique abilities or hax, missiles and other projectiles just don't land.

it also helps with not getting hit yourself. also you are heavily overestimating how "tanky" johnny is, His regen can cover like ears and toes and minor organ damage, how's that gonna help him here? he can't just "survive", he's getting killed if he doesn't dodge.
Also, in chapter 26 of Naruto, Zabuza was able to disable Kakashi's Sharingan by covering the area with mist. Isamu can do that as well with his Poison Mist. If Zabuza was able to figure out how the Sharingan worked mid-fight, I don't see why Isamu can't, as he is called the "Psychological Pillar of the Hero Association." Isamu is also a genius analytical fighter, which has also been proved.

And as for the Underdog Men, they can get Isamu out by harming him somehow.

Sasuke will have to deal with many remote control robots that all scale to >>1.88x Sasuke's ap and dura. The Underdog Men can also self destruct if need be, which if all of them hit Sasuke, should take him out.
What's stopping sasuke from just fire ball jutsuing the mist to make it go away? also link you sent directs to a game called hunters arena or whatever. Also thats not enough proof for isamu somehow knowing that he can disable the sharingan (which he isn't even aware of, he'd just see some weird colored eyes) by throwing out mist which has no connection whatsoever.

Why would they? are they smart enough to do that? how do they know that by harming isamu he'd be broken free from the mind control?

ain't hitting sasuke, sharingan gg.
So, what's stopping Johnny from defeating Sasuke before this happens?
Pretty hard thing to do, Sasuke is very smart, he'll catch up on johnny's tankiness early on and use it early on, sasuke is very elusive and can read his every movement.

Man come on. You really think that his shitty temporary mind manip resistance that is literally listed as limited would help him against a sharingan genjutsu??

Also you guys are heavily heavily heavily underestimating what these senses of tanjiro and sasuke can do. Tanjiro's senses allowed him to view an opponent previously toying with him in slow motion, whilst sasuke can read muscle tensions to predict their attacks. They both have speed amps that are a massive deal. STW let tanjiro attack akaza without akaza even noticing him (when akaza was previously toying with him) and CS1 is a huge amp in itself and literally made sasuke leave his village just to seek out the person he got it from

I'm just going to debunk the points made for Johnny, as I can't say too much for Isamu.

I'm very sorry nierre we went on a vacation and I wasn't able to respond but I'm here now.
Called it!

Johnny isn't too tanky for sasuke, he has high low regen and toon force that prevents him from getting Ko'd.
Toon Force, Regen, Immense Pain Tolerance, Elasticity, and better Stamina is considered not tanky enough for someone who's ~3.2x weaker? Yeah, okay.

It wouldn't, High low regen isn't really anything special and pain tolerance won't help him survive.
"Also in CM1 he's completely bloodlusted, so an easy genjutsu -> restraining or even breaking his legs or arms will do the trick." This is what Nierre said. So yes, High-low regen will be helpful here, especially since Johnny is stronger and more durable than Sasuke by a pretty good margin. Plus, you're forgetting Johnny's Toon Force, Elasticity, and superior Stamina.

Sasuke is more skilled
True.

smarter, faster,
Also true.

stronger,
A big nope. Johnny is ~3.2x stronger.

and can read his muscle tension to predict his next attacks
True, but it won't matter if Sasuke can't take him down.

it also helps with not getting hit yourself. also you are heavily overestimating how "tanky" johnny is, His regen can cover like ears and toes and minor organ damage, how's that gonna help him here? he can't just "survive", he's getting killed if he doesn't dodge.
Yes. Someone who's ~3.2x weaker can take down someone who can regenerate broken bones and minor organ damage, someone who can be crushed and flattened with no issue, and someone who can quite literally ignore broken bones and concussions and continue fighting. High-low helps Johnny here because he's stronger than Sasuke by a pretty good margin. I'm not "overestimating" anything. Even @Nierre has said many times before that Johnny's a tank.

Pretty hard thing to do, Sasuke is very smart, he'll catch up on johnny's tankiness early on and use it early on, sasuke is very elusive and can read his every movement.
How is Sasuke countering Johnny's teleportation? And yes, Johnny doesn't spam it like he does in his X form, but he'll definitely use it when he's desperate.

Can you send a clip of him lasting a few days? His profile stated that in a fight he lasts 6 hours before getting exhausted, all his other stamina feats weren't fighting feats (like him screaming and other shit)
I've explained this before in the Johnny vs Aang thread.

"I'm just going to list off all of the crimes and other stuff Johnny and Dukey did:

1. Johnny and Dukey save the town from a Monkey.

2. Johnny and Dukey stop a train from falling off the a cliff.

3. Johnny and Dukey save a guy from falling off a cliff.

4. Johnny and Dukey stop criminals from robbing the bank.

5. Johnny and Dukey stop another train from falling off a cliff.

6. Johnny and Dukey stop a building from burning.

7. Johnny and Dukey stop trains from crashing into each other.

8. And finally, Johnny and Dukey help the Mayor open a pickle jar (comedic purposes only).

They did all of this without taking a break, and after Johnny opened the pickle jar, they become completely exhausted, and then Dukey states they haven't slept in 3 days.

After that, they tell Johnny's sisters they were right about living the super hero lifestyle. They all then formulate a plan to "destroy" Johnny X and Super Dukey. Then both Johnny and Dukey tank this. This was after they complained about not sleeping for 3 days, and they took a very short break.

Then, a little after, they even took a beating from Johnny's sisters.

So even after fighting crime and saving people danger for 3 straight days before betting tired, they were willing to take even more damage after. They did all of this, while only getting very small breaks after stating they haven't slept in 3 days.

This shows how much stamina Johnny has, and how resilient he is."

I just copied and paste the comment I made in that thread to make it easier for everyone.

Also you guys are heavily heavily heavily underestimating what these senses of tanjiro and sasuke can do. Tanjiro's senses allowed him to view an opponent previously toying with him in slow motion, whilst sasuke can read muscle tensions to predict their attacks. They both have speed amps that are a massive deal. STW let tanjiro attack akaza without akaza even noticing him (when akaza was previously toying with him) and CS1 is a huge amp in itself and literally made sasuke leave his village just to seek out the person he got it from
Great. They can predict their opponents next move, and they're both faster. But how is that taking down Johnny? All of this doesn't matter if you can't take down the opponent. Toon Force, Regen, Immense Pain Tolerance, Elasticity, and Stamina are all of the things Tanjiro and (especially) Sasuke has to deal with.

I was called into this but I don't there's anything I can say that Razor or Nierre haven't said. That said, leaning with Sasuke/Tanjiro

Don't see how the one-direction transparent shields that needs to get held up by robots (thus removing any advantage invisibility provides) is a good counter to Tanjiro and Sasuke becoming much faster and potentially blitzing through their amps. They can simply go around it.

As for Johnny Test he can get incapacitated with a speed and skill advantage. His regeneration is inconsistent so breaking his bones can be enough:
where_is_the_birthplace_johnny_test_2019-06-17_13.webp

Offense wise, he is a lot less dangerous than Child Emperor, so he can be left for last. Furthermore, Tanjiro's Breath of the Sun drastically slows down demon regeneration:
0081-017.png

Don't see how the one-direction transparent shields that needs to get held up by robots (thus removing any advantage invisibility provides) is a good counter to Tanjiro and Sasuke becoming much faster and potentially blitzing through their amps. They can simply go around it.
Isamu has 3+ Underdog Men that can hold his shieds.

With standard equipment, Child Emperor was carrying exactly three Underdog Men.
Holding the fabric is unnecessary unless against an AoE attack like a fireball from Sasuke; otherwise the Underdog Men might as well stand in front of Child Emperor to shield him with their bodies. In which case amped Tanjiro and Sasuke can either destroy the Underdog Man to get to Child Emperor or flank the Underdog Men with their speed and directly go for Child Emperor.

With standard equipment, Child Emperor was carrying exactly three Underdog Men.
Holding the fabric is unnecessary unless against an AoE attack like a fireball from Sasuke; otherwise the Underdog Men might as well stand in front of Child Emperor to shield him with their bodies. In which case amped Tanjiro and Sasuke can either destroy the Underdog Man to get to Child Emperor or flank the Underdog Men with their speed and directly go for Child Emperor.
The sad part about your "destroying the Underdog Men" argument is that they scale above their AP and dura. And as for blitzing, I doubt that either Sasuke nor Tanjiro would chose to zoom past to Isamu when there are 3 other opponents fighting them.

Back